Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story (258 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story by Minsk24: 7:50pm On Mar 05
Sometimes Love, infatuation, feelings, whatever u call it, it comes and pitches us with someone we should not have feelings for, these can be very difficult,yet so adventurous...
You know you shouldn't have anything to do with this person, but your heart wont let you, you try different sel control methods, but ur heart wont let you ..
As much as you try to keep away, there's an adrenaline rush to the risk u are trying to take to act upon your feelings, this kind of Love story is always so filled with so much emotions...

Mine happened in my university days, my roommates girlfriend, this girl so beautiful, i fell in love with this girl, it was so difficult, i would try different methods to get her off my head, i was in such a pitiful state of mind, in Love with someone i shouldn't...the girl did not make things easy, very friendly and quick to open up to me about her personal life, all this making me fall harder...
I dont wish this situation on my worst enemy...
Re: What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story by Minsk24: 7:55pm On Mar 05
Had another one with a girl in one of the apartments i lived in, i was on good terms with her parents and they rated me highly, this girl around 19 years, sweet, very curious and intelligent, always coming to me for intelligent conversations... i was falling, she was in love as well.... but i calculated the risks to reward, it wasn't worth it, i could not risk my dignity because of feelings, what would happen if the entire neighbors find out? All my integrity will be erased...
I cried sometimes, the feelings engulfed me, i prayed, i meditated, it was so difficult...
Impossible Love is such an experience
Re: What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story by Eddie2024: 10:04pm On Mar 05
Minsk24:
Had another one with a girl in one of the apartments i lived in, i was on good terms with her parents and they rated me highly, this girl around 19 years, sweet, very curious and intelligent, always coming to me for intelligent conversations... i was falling, she was in love as well.... but i calculated the risks to reward, it wasn't worth it, i could not risk my dignity because of feelings, what would happen if the entire neighbors find out? All my integrity will be erased...
I cried sometimes, the feelings engulfed me, i prayed, i meditated, it was so difficult...
Impossible Love is such an experience
what did you do at the end
Re: What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story by Minsk24: 10:06pm On Mar 05
Eddie2024:
what did you do at the end
She got admission and entered university
Re: What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story by Treborblue(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05
Minsk24:
Sometimes Love, infatuation, feelings, whatever u call it, it comes and pitches us with someone we should not have feelings for, these can be very difficult,yet so adventurous...
You know you shouldn't have anything to do with this person, but your heart wont let you, you try different sel control methods, but ur heart wont let you ..
As much as you try to keep away, there's an adrenaline rush to the risk u are trying to take to act upon your feelings, this kind of Love story is always so filled with so much emotions...

Mine happened in my university days, my roommates girlfriend, this girl so beautiful, i fell in love with this girl, it was so difficult, i would try different methods to get her off my head, i was in such a pitiful state of mind, in Love with someone i shouldn't...the girl did not make things easy, very friendly and quick to open up to me about her personal life, all this making me fall harder...
I dont wish this situation on my worst enemy...
Shey you knack am laslas
Re: What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story by Eddie2024: 10:08pm On Mar 05
Minsk24:

She got admission and entered university
ok

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story by Minsk24: 10:09pm On Mar 05
Treborblue:

Shey you knack am laslas
I wish, the girl did not have feelings for me, and i still gats consider my roommate...
Re: What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story by Treborblue(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05
Minsk24:

I wish, the girl did not have feelings for me, and i still gats consider my roommate...
For you to even wish you be wicked person

Go track your own fine girl
Or hustle harder
Oh well it’s in the past I guess
Re: What Has Been Your Most "Impossible" Love Story by Minsk24: 10:48pm On Mar 05
Treborblue:

For you to even wish you be wicked person

Go track your own fine girl
Or hustle harder
Oh well it’s in the past I guess
Omo na Love, e get as e go use hold u baa, u go reason to break some rules...

(1) (Reply)

One “mentality” That Will Make You Have Flowing Conversations With Girls. / As A Guy, Who Will Buy You Ferrari Or Lambo If Your Parents Cant? / Canceling A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.