Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students (11616 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% / Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% / Governor Sanwo-olu Increases Salary Of LASTMA Officers By 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Aile(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05
Lagos state needs to be studied
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Krankhead: 8:39pm On Mar 05
DystopianMuse:
Money that will be siphoned mostly by the corrupt bursary officials while the student will collect paltry sum at the 300l or 400l
Nothing good comes out of your mouth. Enemy of progress

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Scholace: 8:42pm On Mar 05
DystopianMuse:
Money that will be siphoned mostly by the corrupt bursary officials while the student will collect paltry sum at the 300l or 400l
LoL

You sabi them wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Risingblue008(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05
I pity whosoever beleive this fake talk

Imagine

For him 2nd tenure?
Don't be soo daft bruh

Nothing
As in
Ni shi shi
Na fake hope
U knw wht i mean na
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Scholace: 8:43pm On Mar 05
Krankhead:
she was right. Some students wouldn't get their money even if qualified.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:59pm On Mar 05
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

UNN and all schools in the east should be ready to lose more of their youths to the west in search for better education and welfare

If only we have ever had a leader like Awolowo in south west

Thank You Awolowo
see wetin beans do you cry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by ATLANTIC01: 9:02pm On Mar 05
JulianBond007:
Nice one.

How would they identify Yorubas who are not Lagos indigents?

Very easy , there are alot of procedures to confirm if you are through indigenous of lagos.

Firstly,you need a letter from the oba of the town you claimed you came from in any part of lagos, so I'm sure the oba will give none indigenous of his town a form, secondly you take that letter to local government to get another letter verifying your identity that you are from that local government.

You will take this documents to bursary board you will be screened by elders/chief from your town, different questions will be asked then lastly you must tender a documents of any your family property that is upto 100 years to the board

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by money121(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05
Misterc:
Money wey dem go still syphon expesially now wey cost of living wan kill the living.....
Dey play
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by ATLANTIC01: 9:03pm On Mar 05
Donedeal1:
From

his administration would pay N225,000 and N60,000 as scholarships and bursaries to indigene students, as against the existing N200,000 and N50,000 respectively.
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Slytiger: 9:03pm On Mar 05
Prigidypogodo:
see wetin beans do you cry
Kanwuli, you are having wet dreams of the person in that picture.

Can you please focus on the topic and leave love posts for the romance section. Thanks and God bless grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by olaolaking: 9:07pm On Mar 05
Misterc:
Money wey dem go still syphon expesially now wey cost of living wan kill the living.....
Are you saying the increments should be withdrawn?
Dull student
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Krankhead: 9:10pm On Mar 05
Scholace:
she was right. Some students wouldn't get their money even if qualified.
Let him.say something good for.once....
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by wunmi590(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05

Nice development, I collected mine then, 200k and clean mouth, 50k each for 4years course....

Lagos lead others follows

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by DystopianMuse(f): 9:15pm On Mar 05
Dey play! I know what am saying. Been there. Done that!
Krankhead:

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by sammirano: 9:18pm On Mar 05
JulianBond007:
Nice one.

How would they identify Yorubas who are not Lagos indigents?

Go and ask your fada

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by DystopianMuse(f): 9:21pm On Mar 05
You sabi. You be lasu pikin? My own cousin was asked to bring their hometown survey plan during the verification. Imagine how a non indigine can get that, except stealing or other means
ATLANTIC01:

Very easy , there are alot of procedures to confirm if you are through indigenous of lagos.

Firstly,you need a letter from the oba of the town you claimed you came from in any part of lagos, so I'm sure the oba will give none indigenous of his town a form, secondly you take that letter to local government to get another letter verifying your identity that you are from that local government.

You will take this documents to bursary board you will be screened by elders/chief from your town, different questions will be asked then lastly you must tender a documents of any your family property that is upto 100 years to the board
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by jojothaiv(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05
immortalcrown:
Very good, if it is not robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Your signature is everything.
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by ddippset(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05
Wait oohh

Is the money annually or one off?
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by ATLANTIC01: 9:28pm On Mar 05
DystopianMuse:
You sabi. You be lasu pikin? My own cousin was asked to bring their hometown survey plan during the verification. Imagine how a non indigine can get that, except stealing or other means

Yes I graduated from lasu, you are correct it was a survey plan I can't remember the name of document I just collected it from my grandfather year and I received 50k years for 5years as a student of Lagos origin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by JulianBond007: 9:45pm On Mar 05
sammirano:

Go and ask your fada
werey intelligent people have answered me. Get lost
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by tollyboy5(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05
usecondom:
Nice one. Is Lagos the only State in Nigeria? What's going on with other states?
Bursary wey officials dey embezzle. Till today Lagos state government dry owe me bursary
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by tollyboy5(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05
DystopianMuse:
Naso Dem Rob me my sister. Those formal nulass excos destroyed the union with greed. the last active nulass president was the factional ajasko faction against one bisolola faction

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by tollyboy5(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05
Krankhead:
Shut your dirty mouth. Indigene are sharing the reality on how the bursary works you're typing trashy statement.
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Max24: 11:04pm On Mar 05
Please, even if non indigenes are to be considered, developers must not be . They are billionaires and self sufficient.
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05
The state is rich enough. States like Kano, Rivers and of course Lagos can survive without Federal alocation. Lagos the only state in Africa that can stand as a country - this shouldnt be an issue at all... Just wish that every state in Nigeria can work like Lagos and function without waiting for FG to give a direction on how to develop it
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Saviourk: 11:32pm On Mar 05
nedekid:
I hope Delta state gobina is watching attentively.
Delta State government is just stingy. Just imagining giving out 19500 in this economy. Is that not wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Saviourk: 11:33pm On Mar 05
pendragonbladgo:
The state is rich enough. States like Kano, Rivers and of course Lagos can survive without Federal alocation. Lagos the only state in Africa that can stand as a country - this shouldnt be an issue at all... Just wish that every state in Nigeria can work like Lagos and function without waiting for FG to give a direction on how to develop it
Oga remove Kano
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Mccullum: 11:34pm On Mar 05
Good policy from Sanwo Olu.

Greater lagoon is always under good leaders since 1999.
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:50am On Mar 06
Saviourk:
Oga remove Kano
Kano is the first richest state in Nigeria and first state to export greins(THE PYRAMID OF KANO 18TH CENTURY). If u talk about the senseless poverty and population, ill tell u that it is a self made issue and ve nothing to do with the state because how can a man without a 10m in his account have 4wives and 30 children. The richest Nigerians of all time came from Kano, i am nt talking about Dangote, i mean history
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by Donedeal1(m): 2:52am On Mar 06
ATLANTIC01:

his administration would pay N225,000 and N60,000 as scholarships and bursaries to indigene students, as against the existing N200,000 and N50,000 respectively.
Exactly what am asking
200k-225k and #50k-60k what's the meaning
The increments are not commensurate to the current situations.
Re: Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students by fortunez1(m): 2:55am On Mar 06
Very appreciative, but while here in Rivers State nothing is happening and nothing of such is happening in education or health.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘APC Stockpiling Arms, Recruiting Cultists For Bayelsa Poll’ / 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo / Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.