Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys (4033 Views)

What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Balablue64: 8:18pm On Mar 05
In a Nigerian of today, especially in this tinubu era the average Nigerian girl sees boys as a means to cash out.
A 13 year old girl once told me that she needs a guy to take care of her needs, that she needs pussy tightner and waist chain in order to make guys want her, i said chai!
As early as 13 years this girl has female friends who are way older in prostitution and most of them has kids, these are the people who taught her to use what u have to get what you want.
That is why as a man to be a simp is not good at all and am talking of SIMPING WITH YOUR MONEY.
Any man who buys iPhone for girl just to have pussy deserve life sentence.
And any man who writes love letter or chases a girl for one month then gets rewarded with pussy is a fooooil.
When 13 years old girl don dey look for pussey tightner what will a 56 year old woman now do.
How i do it is when i mix action bitters with aboki burantashi after taking it i go to the brothel and cool my mind and i don't pay pass 2k.
I don impregnate girl before wey i no look because i paid her before shining her Morocco.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by immortalcrown(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05
I read the post and didn't see your advice to the girl. Are you a pot that calls kettle black? Do you consider yourself sane when you have such a dirty conversation with a minor?

12 Likes

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by 1Sharon(f): 1:15am On Mar 06
I think you should talk to your age mates

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:39am On Mar 06
The whores in Nigeria are too much.95 percent.
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by sulakishop(m): 3:02am On Mar 06
Hoel0sh0w everywhere...
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Astra101: 3:35am On Mar 06
I think having such a filthy conversation with a minor is an abomination!

@op you need help ASAP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by ashawopikin(m): 6:33am On Mar 06
And why will you be having that type of conversation with a minor? a 13 year old girl? Its like you are sick

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Jewessgratitud3: 7:30am On Mar 06
You're calling other men simps when you're worse off for engaging a girl of that age in such a useless discussion.

You're not exempted from the rottenness you accused her of.

3 Likes

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by SIXFEETUNDER: 7:30am On Mar 06
Nice one pedo

Why don't you just kys, pedo

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Tallesty1(m): 7:32am On Mar 06
See the kind of conversation you have with minors.

You are sick, very sick

2 Likes

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by frankyychiji(f): 7:43am On Mar 06
Balablue64:
In a Nigerian of today, especially in this tinubu era the average Nigerian girl sees boys as a means to cash out.
A 13 year old girl once told me that she needs a guy to take care of her needs, that she needs pussy tightner and waist chain in order to make guys want her, i said chai!
As early as 13 years this girl has female friends who are way older in prostitution and most of them has kids, these are the people who taught her to use what u have to get what you want.
That is why as a man to be a simp is not good at all and am talking of SIMPING WITH YOUR MONEY.
And any man who writes love letter or chases a girl for one month then gets rewarded with pussy is a fooooil.
When 13 years old girl don dey look for pussey tightner what will a 56 year old woman now do.
How i do it is when i mix action bitters with aboki burantashi after taking it i go to the brothel and cool my mind and i don't pay pass 2k.
I don impregnate girl before wey i no look because i paid her before shining her Morocco.
You were having this kind of discussion with a 13yrs old because you are a pedophile, no?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by BigYash: 7:46am On Mar 06
We all know that even teens sees men as ATM machines these days,and that is why ladies don't see virginity as anything anymore. They can exchange it for a plate of noodles or ice cream that is not up to #1500.

Op you ought to have schooled that little girl ,and let her know that her body shouldn't be a source of making money. Let her know that there are deadly diseases and ritualist out there.. And that all that glitters is not gold.

Even you when dey drink kidney problems to go nack for ashawo hux too. Those combinations are not good for your health. Stop that life style, and find someone who will respect you for whom you are .. Mary her and build an empire together..

But in everything you do,avoid broke and girls without brains... Even if she is broke,but she should be able to bring good business ideas ,and manage businesses.

1 Like

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by UcheKingsley1: 8:08am On Mar 06
I think pussy tightner business is a good business. Girls from 13 upwards are Boreholes grin
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by isan(m): 8:10am On Mar 06
You're pedophile for having that conversation with a kid .
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by UcheKingsley1: 8:24am On Mar 06
isan:
You're pedophile for having that conversation with a kid .

Pussy is pussy bro
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by everythingtall3: 8:31am On Mar 06
you already slept with the girl

1 Like

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by greatJohnson(m): 9:02am On Mar 06
What made her comfortable having such a nasty discussion with you?
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:05am On Mar 06
immortalcrown:
I read the post and didn't see your advice to the girl. Are you a pot that calls kettle black? Do you consider yourself sane when you have such a dirty conversation with a minor?

grin grin🤣 Balablue64
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by candygist: 9:47am On Mar 06
Balablue64:

So how should we go after girls if you don't want us to write love letters ?
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Farmerforgoats: 10:39am On Mar 06
I Will find you, wherever in the world you are.

Balablue64:
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Farmerforgoats: 10:39am On Mar 06
You are about to find out what jail looks like.
UcheKingsley1:

Pussy is pussy bro

1 Like

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by UcheKingsley1: 10:48am On Mar 06
Farmerforgoats:
You are about to find out what jail looks like.
Yo mama pussy, yo sisters pussy and your daughter pussy all na same pussy.

Threeesome all day with them on my mind after 3 tabs of good weed. I dedicate each good weed to each one of them. Tell them bruh grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Balablue64: 11:15am On Mar 06
A lot of people here calling the girl minor, hehehe lol. Una be jew
Minor wey go sell una collect money inside life, there's nothing minor about a 13 year old Nigerian girl but there are many 30 something years old minor adults.

2 Likes

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Balablue64: 11:23am On Mar 06
candygist:

So how should we go after girls if you don't want us to write love letters ?
I never said you should not go after girls, all i am saying is don't be simping like writing love letters and all that stuffs, they will read your love letters with their friends as a comic relief.
And don't pay more than 2k to fork a girl, if you buy something of 500 naira for her you must demand kiss in return.
I repeat don't spend more than 2k to fork any girl, that's the fixed price in brothel.
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by johnog4sure: 11:44am On Mar 06
Which kain area you live, that you can be having such convo with a 13 yr old, I have a 16 yr old and I dear not see her chit chating with an adult, so are the other parents in my neighborhood, na only for getto where many failed parents are living that a child will be having such convo with an adult, all dis face me I knack u.

1 Like

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Balablue64: 11:55am On Mar 06
johnog4sure:
Which kain area you live, that you can be having such convo with a 13 yr old, I have a 16 yr old and I dear not see her chit chating with an adult, so are the other parents in my neighborhood, na only for getto where many failed parents are living that a child will be having such convo with an adult, all dis face me I knack u.
16 year olds have a kid in my area, as big as you are a 16 year old will sell you, keep shouting minor upandan.
Have you checked your sister's phone, her WhatsApp, that your 16 year old sister.

1 Like

Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Freelancerr(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06
shocked
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06
How did you find yourself in that position, for a 13 years old girl to disclose such to you.
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by MrCork: 2:06pm On Mar 06
Balablue64:

angry
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by MrCork: 2:08pm On Mar 06
Balablue64:

WTF!!!!
Why are u toasting 13year old chick...are u a peter file?...ARE U OK IN THE HEAD SIR??(no oofencsece) angry
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Balablue64: 2:21pm On Mar 06
MrCork:

WTF!!!!
Why are u toasting 13year old chick...are u a peter file?...ARE U OK IN THE HEAD SIR??(no oofencsece) angry
Where was it written there that i toasted her, are you sick in the head?
I will pray for you because no need to curse the cursed.
I mean look at the way you write its obvious.
Re: What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys by Usmanovic95(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06
OP It Is either you are reasoning the girl or the girl dey reason you.What were you even discussing that led to that X-RATED talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess What This Lady Is Doing (Pishure) / Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 / Demi Lovato Bares Her Boob In Revealing Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.