Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London (4495 Views)

Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone / Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police / See What Atiku Did To Chima Anyaso In Aba That Got People Talking(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Justiceleague1: 9:59pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI is a disgrace to good governernce

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Objectivist04: 10:10pm On Mar 05
Nice2023:

U be real okete.

Use ur head now.

The governor is working and he doesn't need ur praises.

Just accept that the governor is working that is all.

All ur okete governors are happy because u guys are too docile to ask for accountability.

Igbos don't asslick their leaders.

But I have never seen any yoruba man who chastises his governor,their leaders since 1960...never. The only man they have so much hate for is Obj,they hate him just the way the hate igbos,they even call him an igbo man.

Follow follow people.
Even though it sounds foolish for the op to compare the mediocre work with London but I think it is time for we to ask our Yoruba brothers to show us what is happening in Ekiti , Ondo and Ogun. It has been long any developmental news emerged from those states. Pls my people we should not overlook Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun they are also part of nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Objectivist04: 10:14pm On Mar 05
naija4life247:
So this is how Rondon looks! Quite surprising. Now I know why as Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, people from the cursed region pray to go to Lagos
Oga when will you guys start showcasing developmental projects in Ekiti Ondo and Ogun shebi FG no dey give them allocation ni.
Those states are as good as dead , just looting.
At least all south east state have something to show as you just saw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Objectivist04: 10:16pm On Mar 05
tyup:
Substandard roads, Give the road 2years and come back to snap mai we see

They say what doing at all is worth doing well. I won't call this doing well at all undecided
Is Ekiti still a state in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by slimfit1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05
ElSudani:
Which part of London? Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Dalston or Peckham
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=128795005][/quote] grin grin in ALEX OTTI state oo

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Justiceleague1: 10:39pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
grin grin in ALEX OTTI state oo

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by yarimo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=128795568][/quote] grin grin
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by StarRida: 11:04pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
grin grin
but guy I thought you said that you're from Abia state or are you ashamed of your root
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by puremaker7(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Alex Otii is working on all cylinders the inner street road are not left behind
London indeed 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Exousiang01: 11:18pm On Mar 05
Nice2023:

U be real okete.

Use ur head now.

The governor is working and he doesn't need ur praises.

Just accept that the governor is working that is all.

All ur okete governors are happy because u guys are too docile to ask for accountability.

Igbos don't asslick their leaders.

But I have never seen any yoruba man who chastises his governor,their leaders since 1960...never. The only man they have so much hate for is Obj,they hate him just the way the hate igbos,they even call him an igbo man.

Follow follow people.
I don't think anyone from the east whose head is functioning properly would want to insult Southwest governor's or claim that South East governor's are better.
But seen how you started your comment by barking around like a mad dog, insulting people I am sure you are not in your right mind.
The pictures you posted there are what seem like London to you even tho those places look like some regular places in the Southwest.....

In the village of the blind the one eye man is king as they say......

I pray you get money to get on a night bus and some how Surulere in Lagos.
If what you are advertising there is what you call development I don't wish for any South western state to be developed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Abagworo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05
In Nigeria we can hype rubbish. Yes it's true Otti is trying his best but this is not so wonderful to compare with delapidated North London not to talk of the beautiful parts of London.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by iramure(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05
No be only London, na dunlop
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by sage(m): 12:12am On Mar 06
People who start this type of threads are not doing Alex Otti any favors. They are actually damaging his administration and need to stop.

It’s the height of primitivity to be calling a place with dirty open gutters all around “London” just because after decades of neglect the new government decided to grade and ashphalt a part of a road

The people who constantly compare Aba to London, Dubai, America etc should stop it and let the government work and transform the city first
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Dpharisee: 12:15am On Mar 06
GuyWise101:

Aba Ngwa is now the best place to bring your investments to.....

Cc; Mynd44 Seun Fergie001 Lalasticlala
A team I know from Dubai will be here this week to commence the establishment of a lithium battery factory in Aba, the Governor has magnanimously offered free land and a promise to build a new access road to the location with a distribution line to ensure power supply

3 Likes

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by a4cube: 12:17am On Mar 06
papyjaypaul:

Osapa London is even insulted with this.
Osapa that turns to River Benue anytime it rains.
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Burob: 1:29am On Mar 06
papyjaypaul:

Osapa London is even insulted with this.
Very funny.
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Burob: 1:31am On Mar 06
a4cube:
Osapa that turns to River Benue anytime it rains.
Exactly his point, make you take this same pictures in September during rainy season, quite obvious o guy never pass Ore before.

London Indeed.
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Dafresh: 1:44am On Mar 06
SoNature:
Our Nigerian cities would have looked much finer if we didn't have to use fences to cover the beauty of houses.
You're correct
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Abufo: 2:04am On Mar 06
naija4life247:
So this is how Rondon looks! Quite surprising. Now I know why as Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, people from the cursed region pray to go to Lagos

Lagos with its perpetual "gutter smell" ! A mega city that still dumps raw sewage into lagos Lagoon in 2024! You gotta be kiddin me!
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Nice2023(m): 5:39am On Mar 06
Exousiang01:

I don't think anyone from the east whose head is functioning properly would want to insult Southwest governor's or claim that South East governor's are better.
But seen how you started your comment by barking around like a mad dog, insulting people I am sure you are not in your right mind.
The pictures you posted there are what seem like London to you even tho those places look like some regular places in the Southwest.....

In the village of the blind the one eye man is king as they say......

I pray you get money to get on a night bus and some how Surulere in Lagos.
If what you are advertising there is what you call development I don't wish for any South western state to be developed

Keep quiet man.

If e pain u,u can drink gutter water.

U own Lagos but u can not be relevant in the same Lagos.

See as an igbo man,I am always proud of my igbo heritage,I mean all the five states of igbo land but u guys who entered Lagos using cocoa truck would not allow any man to talk as if u are from Lagos.

Shame on u,the real sons and daughters of lagos don't brag but u loud mouths will enter and claim it. Jobless olodo and touts.

Know this today,we are the source of ur money in Lagos,it is our business that generates reasonable income for the state down to importation. Go to ur tax office for this information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Typing: 6:07am On Mar 06
GuyWise101:

This is the Aba we know.

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Typing: 6:20am On Mar 06
GuyWise101:

Since you can't hear, can't you also see?

All we see are AI generated pictures of a glorified village
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Typing: 6:25am On Mar 06
bigpriik:
i am so happy seeing this, i wish obi was president Nigeria would have being work in progress by now.

Why was Anambra not in progress when Obi was Governor for 8 years?

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Forkthiefnubu: 6:41am On Mar 06
GuyWise101:

Aba bu zi para para
Wao is that St. John’s church am looking at and osusu by cemetery
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by SWATMan: 6:58am On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehehe

These people and inferiority complex

Please explain the meaning of inferiority complex in the context above. Someone,(maybe a paid image launderer) posted pictures of the ongoing projects in a state, and you are here attributing it to a psycho-complex issue not only shows that you are a stark illiterate, but also a tribal bigot with no contribution to offer.

1 Like

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by GodHimself: 6:59am On Mar 06
Osapa London.

GuyWise101:

Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Brimstone77: 7:28am On Mar 06
naija4life247:

Always ragos!ragos!!ragos!!!

Is ragos the only state in your godforsaken region?
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by Beverlyjean(f): 8:03am On Mar 06
naija4life247:

Rule 2

Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2
Re: Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London by igwebuike01: 8:04am On Mar 06
Objectivist04:

Even though it sounds foolish for the op to compare the mediocre work with London but I think it is time for we to ask our Yoruba brothers to show us what is happening in Ekiti , Ondo and Ogun. It has been long any developmental news emerged from those states. Pls my people we should not overlook Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun they are also part of nigeria
Aba is definitely London compared to those rotten places

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arthur Eze's Comment And Implication On The Igbo Presidency / Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter / The Latest News(rumour) In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.