Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo (1135 Views)

Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu / Election: Hon. Tony Nwulu Tasks Nigerians On Vigilance Over Fake New Naira Notes / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by AcuraZDX: 8:36am On Mar 06
chopnaira:

You are smarter than this.
AD, ACN and APC are the same party.
SDP became defunct in 1993 after Abacha took over power.

However, Peter Obi the political prostitute jumped from APGA to PDP and to Labour - all three entirely different parties. It was funny he jumped to PDP after all his swearing and cursing himself should be move away from APGA to PDP. What a crook.

Lmao. You think you're talking to your fellow corndemed?

Let me even pretend I didn't see the trash you wrote.

Why did you omit SDP?

I'm waiting. Then I will respond to you once.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Putindbutt: 9:25am On Mar 06
AcuraZDX:

Your god Tinubu moved from SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

I know you're a kid and you don't know this.

Oya start insulting your father noow
Did he move from AD -ACN -APC?. so, if a party restructured, it means you moved?. Pls tell me you go school. SDP became fragmented after 1993 crisis.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On Mar 06
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chopnaira:
Alot of people cash out from this Obidient movement. Even this one below was steadily scamming Obidients for all eyes on the judiciary and some imaginary class action suit against INEC..

That Sarah Ibrahim girl also made so much money that she resigned her PwC job and relocated to Abuja grin

Rinu (has now disappeared), Mr Macaroni, Aishatu yusuf e.t.c. it's now becoming clearer by the day.

while E-rats of nairaland zone like firstlagosson and spartalagos dey collect 100 mb

2 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by AcuraZDX: 3:08pm On Mar 06
Putindbutt:

Did he move from AD -ACN -APC?. so, if a party restructured, it means you moved?. Pls tell me you go school. SDP became fragmented after 1993 crisis.

English.

This one na matured clown

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Putindbutt: 3:42pm On Mar 06
AcuraZDX:

English.

This one na matured clown
Mr illiterate, you said Tinubu moved from AD to ACN to APC. AD was restructured to ACN and ACN restructured to into APC merger. The same structure of AD still exist in APC till now, that's why the authentic Afenifere endorses him and the broom logo of ACN is APC's logo. For SDP, he had to move because the party was fragmented after 1993 crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 4:12pm On Mar 06
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

while E-rats of nairaland zone like firstlagosson and spartalagos dey collect 100 mb
There is no way those 500,000 naira flying around won't trickle down to them.
🤣🤣😅

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 4:12pm On Mar 06
AcuraZDX:

Lmao. You think you're talking to your fellow corndemed?

Let me even pretend I didn't see the trash you wrote.

Why did you omit SDP?

I'm waiting. Then I will respond to you once.
What part of SDP became defunct after Abacha seized power do you not understand?
Perhaps you are an Indomie generation pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by DevilsEqual(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06
So those Nairaland Obidients worked in vein like red blood cells

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by adamusuleiman1: 4:15pm On Mar 06
DevilsEqual:
So those Nairaland Obidients worked in vein like red blood cells
Some were likely given free data 🤣

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Rantingpiglets: 4:17pm On Mar 06
Ranting and grunting warthogs cheesy
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by AcuraZDX: 5:38pm On Mar 06
chopnaira:

What part of SDP became defunct after Abacha seized power do you not understand?
Perhaps you are an Indomie generation pikin.

All these ones you're talking is English.

Did Tinubu change from SDP to AD?

Yes or No.

It's simple question not all these rating
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by AcuraZDX: 5:39pm On Mar 06
Putindbutt:

Mr illiterate, you said Tinubu moved from AD to ACN to APC. AD was restructured to ACN and ACN restructured to into APC merger. The same structure of AD still exist in APC till now, that's why the authentic Afenifere endorses him and the broom logo of ACN is APC's logo. For SDP, he had to move because the party was fragmented after 1993 crisis.

I'm glad you finally admitted he moved (defected) from SDP.

Case closed.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Putindbutt: 6:32pm On Mar 06
AcuraZDX:

I'm glad you finally admitted he moved (defected) from SDP.

Case closed.

Do you expect him to stay a party that ceased to exist shortly after the crisis?. Are you normal?. Do you think everyone is a political prostitute like the Agulu fraud.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by AcuraZDX: 8:46am On Mar 07
Putindbutt:

Do you expect him to stay a party that ceased to exist shortly after the crisis?. Are you normal?. Do you think everyone is a political prostitute like the Agulu fraud.

Oh. So only Tinubu has the right to exit a party with crisis? Wonderful. You see how your hypocrisy stinks?
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by Putindbutt: 9:07am On Mar 07
AcuraZDX:

Oh. So only Tinubu has the right to exit a party with crisis? Wonderful. You see how your hypocrisy stinks?
Mr illiterate, if you don't know something, ask question rather than arguing blindly. After 1993 democracy crisis, SDP ceased to exist and people had to go form another parties which birthed AD.

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo by chopnaira: 10:25am On Mar 07
Putindbutt:

That dude is not okay at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another "significant" Oil Find In Ghana / Nigeria, Fifth World Hunger Prone Nation – Fiiro Dg / Police Arrest Two For Distributing Cassettes Urging Muslims To Avenge Jos Killin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.