Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession (1390 Views)

California - No Oil But Richer Than France Brazil And Nigeria / UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online / Strike: Universities' Workers Are Unfair To Nigerian Students- Hardeysolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by seiyefajohn(m): 7:29am On Mar 06
WORKERS ARE RICHER THAN PRAYER WORRIORS:

Church attendance is now a profession that should be added to the list of professions available in Nigeria. I say this because most churches now open from Monday(s) to Sunday(s), when schools, businesses and corporate firms are opening in the morning, you will find many churches already open and practicing their religious craft (i did not say crap).

Church services was mostly on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays), until most denominations and prayer houses turned week days into their meeting days. Permit me to ask, if we pray for money and other issues of life Monday to Sunday, when will we actually work for the physical outcome of offered prayers? Is it not suppose to be after prayer then work? Or is it miracle wealth that we seek?

In fact, in most developed societies; it is work before prayer. You work, then you offer prayers to God to bless the works of your hands. Hear me, if prayer can produce 10% of wealth to a prayerful person, i can assure you that, work can sharefully produce the remaining 90% measure of missing wealth. This must be the reason WORKERS are richer than prayer WORRIORS.

I am Seiyefa John✍️🎬 abeg no vex if this one touch you.

5 Likes

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by immortalcrown(m): 7:37am On Mar 06
Going to Church is not a profession unless you first spent time in school or under apprenticeship to learn how to go to Church and after the learning, you signed an agreement with the Church for the Church to pay you for your membership in the Church.

You go there willingly and can willingly leave.

3 Likes

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by IamAtAnger: 7:49am On Mar 06
sad

1 Like

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by seiyefajohn(m): 8:08am On Mar 06
Ok.....
immortalcrown:
Going to Church is not a profession unless you signed an agreement with the Church for the Church to pay you for your membership.

You go there willingly and can willingly leave.

1 Like

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by DLuciano: 10:48am On Mar 06
seiyefajohn:

Church attendance is now a profession that should be added to the list of professions available in Nigeria. I say this because most churches now open from Monday(s) to Sunday(s), when schools, businesses and corporate firms are opening in the morning, you will find many churches already open and practicing their religious craft (i did not say crap).

Church services was mostly on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays), until most denominations and prayer houses turned week days into their meeting days. Permit me to ask, if we pray for money and other issues of life Monday to Sunday, when will we actually work for the physical outcome of offered prayers? Is it not suppose to be after prayer then work? Or is it miracle wealth that we seek?

In fact, in most developed societies; it is work before prayer. You work, then you offer prayers to God to bless the works of your hands. Hear me, if prayer can produce 10% of wealth to a prayerful person, i can assure you that, work can sharefully produce the remaining 90% measure of missing wealth. This must be the reason WORKERS are richer than prayer WORRIORS.

You are just talking very childish...

1 Like

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by teeytimi: 11:21am On Mar 06
seiyefajohn:

This is one of the many causes of Nigeria problem, people leave work and turn to prayers for survival. That's the reason we have remained poor and will still continue to be poor

8 Likes

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by seiyefajohn(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06
True!!!!!

teeytimi:

This is one of the many causes of Nigeria problem, people leave work and turn to prayers for survival. That's the reason we have remained poor and will still continue to be poor

2 Likes

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by Raddiesy47: 3:33pm On Mar 06
No b lie
Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by oglalasioux(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06
My understanding is that the black man believes in miracles. This may have developed from the easy life nature gave us; our lands can grow anything without much efforts.

On the contrary, the white man lives on arid lands and understands his salvation lies in working the land; not praying. As a result of this, the black man spends more time in religious circles than in work.

6 Likes

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by Rexymania(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06
Touch who? You're right na

1 Like

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by Urgent1Million: 7:12pm On Mar 06
seiyefajohn:

You don't have faith.
If not, angels will be crediting your account on a norms. You think I am lying, ask Johnson Suleiman. If you add apostle to his name, that's your business.
You don't need to work. Just pray and your bank account balance will keep rising.

1 Like

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by coputa(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06
DLuciano:

He made a valid point
Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by Gadafii: 8:05pm On Mar 06
Some churches pay their pastors on monthly basis🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by Pennywise2: 8:52pm On Mar 06
This is comedy. As in op just come to this world. U dont know that many people are working but got nothing to show for it.? Ask Adam how life was when he left the garden? He left where he doesn't have to work to go outside and work for himself.

What did he achieve without God? U think work is everything? I take it u are just doing comedy.

1 Like

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by seiyefajohn(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06
Why do i feel like you are seeing this from a religious spectacle. I wrote that piece on a generalistic position. I am a christian, i know the efficacy of prayer.

What i am saying is pretty simple, just read the post again, you shall have deeper insight and better understanding.

You do not get the point, i are not taking away the place of prayer. We are saying, pray when you should and work when you must.

Pennywise2:
This is comedy. As in op just come to this world. U dont know that many people are working but got nothing to show for it.? Ask Adam how life was when he left the garden? He left where he doesn't have to work to go outside and work for himself.

What did he achieve without God? U think work is everything? I take it u are just doing comedy.
Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by 1Sharon(f): 10:52pm On Mar 06
Lazy buggers. They use prayers as a cop out.

2 Likes

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by christejames(m): 7:44am On Mar 07
The day we Africans will learn to use reasons when it comes to religion and not emotion that's when we will prosper.

The current brand of Christianity (prosperity preaching) in Nigeria nay Africa if allowed to persist will see the exit of the religion from the continent in less than three decades to come.

Religion should be regulated especially Christianity, where every charlatan will just wake up and claim to be called just to obfuscate and swindle the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors: Church Attendance Is Now A Profession by seiyefajohn(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09
Hmmmm.

DLuciano:

(1) (Reply)

. / Nda Form Is Out / Jamb's Fresh Onslaught Against Exam Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.