Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

"These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' (23830 Views)

Oluchi Blasts Obidients For Mocking Peter Obi’s Borehole / Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by tiswell(m): 8:53am On Mar 06
This failed yorober comedian fa
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by AfonjaScud: 8:53am On Mar 06
MajorOvakporaye:
An idiot whose career has ended. We don't recognise him as a comedian. We know Cater Efe, we know Oga Sabinus, we know OGB Recent, we know Nasboi.

Only emilokan miscreants recognize Shayo Law.

Animals will only recognize animals, the base recognize the base, you're right.
grin
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by LollyP94(m): 8:54am On Mar 06
austinbrown:
Seyi talks like an idiot most times

Abi o, exactly how your papa and mama dey talk ALL the time.

Omo Ale

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by sterlingD(m): 8:54am On Mar 06
We do not need this now.What we need are solutions on how to get the country out of the predicament that we are in right now.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by CCIA: 8:55am On Mar 06
Richtaiwo:
SeyiLaw, for saying it exactly the way it is, may God Almighty bless you, your family and your entire generation. Amen.
Amen cool
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by CCIA: 8:55am On Mar 06
Timoleon:
Shut up Seyi!
Another One Roaring cool
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by austinbrown: 8:56am On Mar 06
LollyP94:

Abi o, exactly how your papa and mama dey talk ALL the time.

Omo Ale

baba I no Dey do social media something if e sure for you drop ur location
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by themanderon: 8:57am On Mar 06
He still has a mouth to talk. How has the failure he supported turned out? Has he turned Nigeria into an eldorado as promised?
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by LollyP94(m): 8:57am On Mar 06
tiswell:
This failed yorober comedian fa

Yorubas are the pillar of entertainment industry in 9ja.

Argue with your keypads.

Meanwhile, if he's a failed comedian, who're you oponu??
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Chygoz1994: 8:58am On Mar 06
Seyi law is an slowpoke grin
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by LollyP94(m): 8:58am On Mar 06
austinbrown:
baba I no Dey do social media something if e sure for you drop ur location

Na Ogun go kill you once again for that statement
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Johnthesuccess: 9:00am On Mar 06
Timoleon:
Shut up Seyi!

Yes ,we understand. The pain is too much for you guys.

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by tiswell(m): 9:00am On Mar 06
LollyP94:

Yorubas are the pillar of entertainment industry in 9ja.

Argue with your keypads.

Meanwhile, if he's a failed comedian, who're you oponu??
Kindly write these without tears😭

I love the taste of salty tears though.

'ebin piawa gi azu there" !!!!
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by callmevirus(m): 9:01am On Mar 06
MajorOvakporaye:
An idiot whose career has ended. We don't recognise him as a comedian. We know Cater Efe, we know Oga Sabinus, we know OGB Recent, we know Nasboi.

I love you for this
Don't mind the fool

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by LollyP94(m): 9:01am On Mar 06
Chygoz1994:
Seyi law is an slowpoke grin

Oh, you remind me of your father Chigozie

Thanks for the reminder Omo Ale 👍
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Misterone: 9:05am On Mar 06
MajorOvakporaye:

your assertion is stupid. Where does the "we" come from or are packs of demons in you! It's your right not to support anyone but stop using the word "we" use the singular pronouns.

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:08am On Mar 06
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww, sometimes when I speak truth here some people will actually think I'm biased or wareva. I have been saying it that Obi and his supporters are not anything different. When we are ready for a true change we will all embrace revolution and flush these people out of the system.
Which ppl,call them by their name
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by bobestman(m): 9:08am On Mar 06
The truth is that with the way the economy is, the true god forsakin human beings are APC and their clueless president. The only LP captured state that is dead for many years is now working. It is some LP lawmakers that dedicated their salaries to reduce hardship in the country. This ppl are the only ones who speak out cos they want the country to work. Tribalism and religion won't take us anywhere. Our main enemies are the polithiefians. They act the way they do cos whether they deliver or not it doesn't affect their pay and allowances. It is the masses that usually suffers. Obidients are not the problem but many of you who have sold your brains to this Polithiefians. Ppl like Yarimo and others. Make una wise up else your children will curse you in the future
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by E99E(m): 9:08am On Mar 06
Trimjos:
This idiot should come back to Nigeria and enjoy the change he voted. Not making noise from London

This election truly showed the true colours of the yorubas. I am happy everyone now knows them for whom they are

All these generalization is very wrong. Were there not Yoruba's that supported and campaigned vigorously for true change..Making statements like these does not differentiate you from what you are trying to portray.

I am not Yoruba and I love all those Yoruba's and other true Nigerians that were selfless in seeking for positive change for this country.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by damkin24(m): 9:09am On Mar 06
MajorOvakporaye:

Has he ever to your doorstep for help before?
Mtcheeeew see his forehead
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Tonididdyx: 9:11am On Mar 06
Before delegates and ward REP go work for free?

Don't Donald Trump and Biden pay their campaign teams? Na free work?
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by TopBanter: 9:13am On Mar 06
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww, sometimes when I speak truth here some people will actually think I'm biased or wareva. I have been saying it that Obi and his supporters are not anything different. When we are ready for a true change we will all embrace revolution and flush these people out of the system.

To replace them with who? Angels from Jupiter? It seems you have not looked at the character of the average Nigerian lately and that is why you think leaders are somehow different and evil in comparison to ordinary Nigerians.

They are one and the same. They come from the same homes and streets and indeed we have seen when leaders, who were poor and deprived, become the biggest looters once in power.

It is a change of our governance system, which falls on me and you to fight for, we should be focused on not any revolution.

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Teeklef(m): 9:14am On Mar 06
Misterone:
your assertion is stupid. Where does the "we" come from or are packs of demons in you! It's your right not to support anyone but stop using the word "we" use the singular pronouns.
Packs of demons bawo🤣😂🤣
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Timoleon(m): 9:14am On Mar 06
AfonjaScud:

For saying the truth ?
Eranko

Baba e, iya e, olori ebi e, gbogbo idile e eranko.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Timoleon(m): 9:15am On Mar 06
LollyP94:

Can you tell your Illiterate father to shut up?

Baba e o ni j'ere e!
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Timoleon(m): 9:17am On Mar 06
CCIA:

Another One Roaring cool

Lions Roar. Keep bleating, I see you.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Timoleon(m): 9:17am On Mar 06
Johnthesuccess:

Yes ,we understand. The pain is too much for you guys.

I'm in pains, ebi n pami gidi gan. Mi o ri nkankan je.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by rollywise(m): 9:21am On Mar 06
This one Sha knows his career is dead 😂. Everything for this life na sense but unfortunately this one no get adviser 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.