Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

"These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' (23789 Views)

Oluchi Blasts Obidients For Mocking Peter Obi’s Borehole / Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Allisgud: 11:02am On Mar 06
OnknownSoldier:
Obiendients are essentially political illiterates but some of them have good intentions.
it's the political litrate with experience that is putting nigerians in the sham u are in now
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Allisgud: 11:06am On Mar 06
For this reason u will know obi has something to offer,every stomacativist will like to use obi name to stay relevant or bring traffic to their blog
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by CCIA: 11:08am On Mar 06
Timoleon:

Lions Roar. Keep bleating, I see you.
Unlike a lion, una na empty roar.

Imagine a Goat that beats a lion hands down. cool
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by optimusprime2(m): 11:20am On Mar 06
LollyP94:

Gbenu soun, ode

Please sir pick one;
Are you reacting because;

1. Seyi Law is in Nigeria currently
2. Seyi Law has not relocated
3. Seyi Law is not living his best life
4. You are just angry because you are hungry

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by joshuaidibia(m): 11:26am On Mar 06
Richtaiwo:
SeyiLaw, for saying it exactly the way it is, may God Almighty bless you, your family and your entire generation. Amen.

This is why I don't frequent NL anymore, lots of empty heads here and outdated people who think they know what they're saying. I won't enlighten you, just go on making a mockery of yourself until you open your mouth in public and disgrace yourself and your family
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by DOD88: 11:31am On Mar 06
Trimjos:
This idiot should come back to Nigeria and enjoy the change he voted. Not making noise from London

This election truly showed the true colours of the yorubas. I am happy everyone now knows them for whom they are

Balderdash! Incriminating! Kettle calling pot black. Thank God that the last election really expose the Igbos their wicked intentions against the Yorubas. As accommodating and loving Yorubas are to their guests in South West, the Igbos have shown that they ungrateful betraying brats. Yorubas are learning their lessons in dealing with them. Never will Igbo rule Nigeria. Bunch of ungrateful refugees they are!
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Timoleon(m): 11:33am On Mar 06
IkeAnumudu:

Weyrey IPOB, shame on you! Rest before satan your father takes you before it is time.

Awon to ni e ni were
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Bintasukai: 11:39am On Mar 06
Blaze14k:

Igbos voted Obasanjo instead of ojukwu it wasn't ethnic, they voted yaradua it wasnt ethnic, the voted Jonathan and atiku it wasn't ethnic but voting for Peter obi is now ethnic. How long will u carry this miopic thought?

Till you stop hating Tinubu
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Bintasukai: 11:40am On Mar 06
MEGAWATCH:

IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS

Allow them to have their own country..... Nooo!

Let them alone..... Noo!

This bad blood should be targeted at those Fulanis who has caused so much havoc in the south west.

Burning farms, kidnapping, rapping women, killing their obas make no meaning to them at all.

Igbos are the most important problem,

What a misplaced tribe.

You mention other tribes, we respond. You say we are talking about you. Drop this victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Bintasukai: 11:41am On Mar 06
Trimjos:

Keep deceiving ur papa. Your lies won't stick

Who be dis one wey dem no train from house?
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Blaze14k: 11:42am On Mar 06
Bintasukai:

Lol he is the president daaah.. honestly u guys a full of shit that's honest truth. The president u wanted u got it so what's really your problem.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Victor1883(m): 11:43am On Mar 06
And who knows you?

Bintasukai:

[q
Bintasukai:

uote author=MajorOvakporaye post=128799485]An idiot whose career has ended. We don't recognise him as a comedian. We know Cater Efe, we know Oga Sabinus, we know OGB Recent, we know Nasboi.

Only emilokan miscreants recognize Shayo Law.[/quote]
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Bintasukai: 11:44am On Mar 06
Victor1883:
And who knows you?

[quote author=MajorOvakporaye post=128799485]An idiot whose career has ended. We don't recognise him as a comedian. We know Cater Efe, we know Oga Sabinus, we know OGB Recent, we know Nasboi.

Only emilokan miscreants recognize Shayo Law.

Surely, the world knows you?
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Dalohad: 11:47am On Mar 06
chokekachy:

SeyiLaw

Was that why he voted Emilokan to destroy the country and ran away to the UK with the money they paid him?
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Tommydare(m): 11:59am On Mar 06
And what is the true colors of the Igbos,
hausa, ijaw etc? Are they different? Yall bunch of looters and liars.
Trimjos:
This idiot should come back to Nigeria and enjoy the change he voted. Not making noise from London

This election truly showed the true colours of the yorubas. I am happy everyone now knows them for whom they are
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Tommydare(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06
How is he useless? For saying the truth? Abi you want him to defend people
that couldn't practice what they preached? quote author=Chekwube1989 post=128799519]Useless seyi law[/quote]
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by TalkingBird: 12:10pm On Mar 06
The only solution is God's Kingdom.

The world is in turmoil
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by kay29000(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06
Trimjos:

So you're judging a whole tribe by the actions of a few? What of the hundreds of thousands of Yorubas that voted for Obi? Practically all my Yoruba friends voted for and supported Obi. But you guys are lumping all Yorubas together.

Obi got 85k votes in Ogun state, 100k votes in Oyo, almost 600k votes in Lagos...but you're abusing all Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Kionrae: 12:16pm On Mar 06
Look at this fool
Talk true how much millions was paid to you to support your tribes man
With the way the country is going now with the suffering and poverty
Is it not safe to say you've milked the gullible ronus in the low income class for money
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by ogaontop(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06
Richtaiwo:

For saying the truth? Is this how bad you hate truth? Or you think everyone is so deluded to be following the incompetent lying gringory petobi around?
He has brought himself low, just like Omokri, "No serious politician will ever engage the services of Omokri" including Tinubu or his "so-called" Boss, Atiku because he isn't loyal.
Politicians value loyalty a lot bro!
As for Seyilaw, it is very immature of him and lacks the self-control to call another human being "God forsaken"
Na you be God?
When an elder dines with children, he behaves like one and shouldn't be angry when treated like one!
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Tonididdyx: 1:05pm On Mar 06
Trojan8:

Let the fools keep twerking on propaganda. When my coursemate ran for common SUG presidency some years back, over 1m was spent. Imagine celebrating 500k that was paid out to some people to garner votes or host spaces. As you said, make them work for free?

I already made up my mind never to vote candidtae wise ever again.... Structly party wise, even if na Lizard be LP cabdidate I go vote am over any apc or pdp candidate.

Sept/Nov nor far again na.... We go use Edostate take show dem say EDO NOR BE LAGOS, we do notmove with the wind
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Trimjos: 1:05pm On Mar 06
DOD88:

Balderdash! Incriminating! Kettle calling pot black. Thank God that the last election really expose the Igbos their wicked intentions against the Yorubas. As accommodating and loving Yorubas are to their guests in South West, the Igbos have shown that they ungrateful betraying brats. Yorubas are learning their lessons in dealing with them. Never will Igbo rule Nigeria. Bunch of ungrateful refugees they are!

The yorubas that have ruled Nigeria, we all know which region has the most hunger...

I reiterate again, my happiness is that the whole world now knows yorubas for what they truly are
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Forkthiefnubu: 1:39pm On Mar 06
This lump of fecal material shud shut up , he can support or vote for who ever he wants and we don’t care
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by 77up(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06
Believeintruth:

have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror? if you have done then you should know your are the mumu in fact mumu squared.
cry more kid
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by moneyissweet(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06
Fat ugly fool
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by chosengocap: 1:49pm On Mar 06
pquaver:

The fact is with the person u said we should vote, it would have been worse than this.. Know this and know peace.. By now abure and Aisha for don finish cbn and naira will be 3k to a dollar. The rest will go to tax haven . Factos..
Yrs this are hard but it is still better of obi had won... Na d koko be that

You are delusional. Kai you are irredeemable.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Believeintruth: 1:51pm On Mar 06
77up:
cry more kid

cry more ke!!!! stop hyping yourself you are a toddler without any iota of sense
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by EmmyDJourno: 2:07pm On Mar 06
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww, sometimes when I speak truth here some people will actually think I'm biased or wareva. I have been saying it that Obi and his supporters are not anything different. When we are ready for a true change we will all embrace revolution and flush these people out of the system.

Shut up, even if what is good stands before you, you would be too dumb to see it, low budget Homo Erectus
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Bennycollins: 2:15pm On Mar 06
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww, sometimes when I speak truth here some people will actually think I'm biased or wareva. I have been saying it that Obi and his supporters are not anything different. When we are ready for a true change we will all embrace revolution and flush these people out of the system.
In other words you weren't even ready for true change and you agree that the one you supported did not represent true change.
Why then did you support him? Can we know?
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Kingson28: 2:18pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Trimjos post=128799494]This idiot should come back to Nigeria and enjoy the change he voted. Not making noise from London

Now that you know their true colours when are you and your tribesmen going to start relocating from Yoruba land?
No way, the demonic lust of your people for sinful financial gains won’t let you go.
Which kind of humans troop to live in the region of people they dislike and distrust?
Shame on you all if you don’t return to the places you crept out from.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by naija4life247: 2:50pm On Mar 06
MajorOvakporaye:
An idiot whose career has ended. We don't recognise him as a comedian. We know Cater Efe, we know Oga Sabinus, we know OGB Recent, we know Nasboi.

Only emilokan miscreants recognize Shayo Law.

Post your life achievements here, let's compare it with Seyi's own
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Trimjos: 3:24pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128805560][/quote]

You talk trash. They will start relocating from Yoruba land when your people starts leaving US, UK and other places not Yoruba land that your people lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie / Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists / South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.