Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth (8426 Views)

Sisi Quadri Biography: Wife, Age, Net Worth, Cause Of Death / Herbert Wigwe Son Biography: Age, Family, Wife, State Of Origin. / Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth by UniversityGist0: 8:52am On Mar 06
Owobo Ogunde Biography

Did you catch the enthralling Netflix series, Aníkúlápó: Rise of the Spectre, depicting the remarkable life of Fela Kuti? If so, you undoubtedly marveled at the captivating performance of Owobo Ogunde, the actor who embodies the ruthless antagonist Bashorun. But who is Owobo Ogunde, and how did he ascend to become one of Nigerian theatre's emerging stars? This article delves into his biography, career, accolades, and more, uncovering the narrative of Owobo Ogunde, the man behind the mask.

Owobo Ogunde, the Nigerian actor renowned for his portrayal of Bashorun in Aníkúlápó: Rise of the Spectre, hails from Lagos, Nigeria. A graduate of Igbobi College, he initiated his acting journey on the theatrical stage, leaving an indelible mark on various stage plays and movies. Owobo Ogunde, the son of the legendary actor, playwright, and theatre manager Hubert Ogunde, has earned acclaim for his versatile and compelling performance in Aníkúlápó.

Let's take a closer look at Owobo Ogunde's career milestones:

Owobo Ogunde's Net Worth:
Boasting a net worth of $500,000, Owobo Ogunde accumulates his wealth primarily through his acting endeavors.

Read full biography here - https://biogram.com.ng/owobo-ogunde-biography/

Re: Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth by emperorz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06
I nva watch dz series sha cry
Re: Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth by ednut1(m): 4:06am On Mar 07
UniversityGist0:
Owobo Ogunde Biography

Did you catch the enthralling Netflix series, Aníkúlápó: Rise of the Spectre, depicting the remarkable life of Fela Kuti? If so, you undoubtedly marveled at the captivating performance of Owobo Ogunde, the actor who embodies the ruthless antagonist Bashorun. But who is Owobo Ogunde, and how did he ascend to become one of Nigerian theatre's emerging stars? This article delves into his biography, career, accolades, and more, uncovering the narrative of Owobo Ogunde, the man behind the mask.

Owobo Ogunde, the Nigerian actor renowned for his portrayal of Bashorun in Aníkúlápó: Rise of the Spectre, hails from Lagos, Nigeria. A graduate of Igbobi College, he initiated his acting journey on the theatrical stage, leaving an indelible mark on various stage plays and movies. Owobo Ogunde, the son of the legendary actor, playwright, and theatre manager Hubert Ogunde, has earned acclaim for his versatile and compelling performance in Aníkúlápó.

Let's take a closer look at Owobo Ogunde's career milestones:

Owobo Ogunde's Net Worth:
Boasting a net worth of $500,000, Owobo Ogunde accumulates his wealth primarily through his acting endeavors.

Read full biography here - https://biogram.com.ng/owobo-ogunde-biography/
what do you people gain in writing fabricated things. He is a corporate guy in the UK and has not acted in any movie before just stage plays when he was a child. Yet you say he got his imaginary 500k from acting 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth by Psady(m): 6:07am On Mar 07
Still waiting for a good day to watch this movie
Re: Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth by yewit37486: 3:39pm On Mar 08
The guy ate up his role in Anikulapo 2, wow! Talk about having presence and panache, I really hope we get to see more of him on the screen.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Dad / I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice / Would You Go For A Low-key Marriage Ceremony? (you, Spouse, Parents And Siblings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.