Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice (8429 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / My Wife Doesn't Want My Mum Around.. / He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
I dont know what to do, i really like sex but my wife hate it and i have vowed not to have sex with another lady. This woman dey make me angry oo.lol Anything wrong for married man to love sex as i do?
Please advice on what to do.
thanks
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Have you asked her for reasons why she doesnt like it? Is she pregnant or did she recently give birth? you know a woman's libido goes down after child birth and needs to be boosted.
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Have you asked her for reasons why she doesnt like it? Is she pregnant or did she recently give birth? you know a woman's libido goes down after child birth and needs to be boosted.
She has a six month old baby... but i knw her before marriage.. she is a frigid type...
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
tolu4you:

She has a six month old baby... but i knw her before marriage.. she is a frigid type...

Have you asked her why she is frigid? Did you disvirgn her? it could be as a result of a horrible experience, perhaps rape. Sit her down and discuss this with her. Allow her to be comfortable enough to open up to you. If it isnt the case, You could teach her how to be flexible with you. You will need to be patient and understanding towards her.
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Chai
Change style and technique
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Godmystrength: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
tolu4you:

But you still went ahead to marry her. Were you expecting her to change ni? have you done anything to make her start liking it different from before marriage or it is still una old recycling styles?

10 Likes

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Have you asked her why she is frigid? Did you disvirgn her? it could be as a result of a horrible experience, perhaps rape. Sit her down and discuss this with her. Allow her to be comfortable enough to open up to you. If it isnt the case, You could teach her how to be flexible with you. You will need to be patient and understanding towards her.

no horrible experience coz i have known her whn she's kid.
i don teach her tire
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Godmystrength:
But you still went ahead to marry her. Were you expecting her to change ni? have you done anything to make her start liking it different from before marriage or it is still una old recycling styles?
lol
even she doesn't like the old recycling styles as u said let alone the "modern styles"

4 Likes

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Godmystrength: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
tolu4you:
lol
even she doesn't like the old recycling styles as u said let alone the "modern styles"
You like sex so much, she doesn't like sex and is frigid... She was like this before marriage and you were aware. I guess you have been teaching her well before marriage and she still didn't change.....Please why did you still go ahead to marry her??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by idu1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Na evrytin person go dey advise for nairaland? All the advise wey dey my head don dey finish.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Godmystrength:
You like sex so much, she doesn't like sex and is frigid... She was like this before marriage and you were aware. I guess you have been teaching her well before marriage and she still didn't change.....Please why did you still go ahead to marry her??
I love her... i truly love her.
for the past two years now, i dnt think i can remember if we had any problem. our problem is sex. apart from sex, we are the best couple. we do things together, we operate only one bank account. The big BUT is sex

10 Likes

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Godmystrength: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
tolu4you:

for the past two years now, i dnt think i can remember if we had any problem. our problem is sex. apart from sex, we are the best couple. we do things together, we operate only one bank account. The big BUT is sex
Keep loving her then even in her frigidity jare... one day one day,she will make you happy o grin grin wink
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wetin i go do ooo
advice me
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
idu1:
Na evrytin person go dey advise for nairaland? All the advise wey dey my head don dey finish.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Godmystrength: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
tolu4you:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wetin i go do ooo
advice me
Godmystrength:
Keep loving her then even in her frigidity jare... one day one day,she will make you happy o grin grin wink
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
tolu4you:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wetin i go do ooo
advice me

Na wa o. were you expecting someone who is frigid to turn to a tigress in bed later? You will have to keep being patient. No one is perfect. Keep teaching and keep telling her to make adjustments so that she won't push you into temptations o. You know she was this way before marrying her. Agreeing to marry her this way shows you can cope with this side of her.
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Fxwarrior: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
tolu4you:

You have love but no sex. Some have sex but no love. Its the cross you are bearing. Marriage is a sacrifice.

You said you knew all these things and closed your eyes for marriage.
Better keep those eyes closed before she resents you entirely.
You should be grateful to God for the baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by edwife(f): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
So what changed,did u just realise that you like sex?
The only solution for you is to continue being patient,and try talk her into doing things you like.You cant go back on this one.
If she doesn't change,then you too become frigid.1-1

2 Likes

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Godmystrength: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
edwife:
The only solution for you is to continue being patient,and try talk her into doing things you like.You cant go back on this one.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by 1miccza: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Godmystrength:

exactly my thoughts too.
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by sexybash(f): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Most women tend relax sexually after marriage
:-
But I blame you op you knew she doesn't like sex
Before marriage but you went for her because in your mind She decent Abi
Am sure you had other sex kittens you felt them too spoil
Oya deal na ya cross carry after all Jesus carry him own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by sexybash(f): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Most pple marry with the hope their partners will
Change Lmao
You are on a brakeless train

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
edwife:
at bolded... ahhhhh wetin be that ooo, me frigid? no way lol
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
u just have to manage her like that. if you are not satisfied, u can use soap or Vaseline as alternative, u can thank me later @tolu4you.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
pls i dont understand..expantiate further
firstEVA:
u just have to manage her like that. if you are not satisfied, u can use soap or Vaseline as alternative, u can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
iammo6:
pls i dont understand..expantiate further
are u the op, or are u having similar issues?
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
shocked shocked shocked nooo..i just wanted to know what u are insinuating
firstEVA:
are u the op, or are u having similar issues?
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by jayedu108: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
firstEVA:
u just have to manage her like that. if you are not satisfied, u can use soap or Vaseline as alternative, u can thank me later @tolu4you.
Hmmm is dat wat ur boyfriend use on wen ever u guys are having sex.

1 Like

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
firstEVA:
please, more on this
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
jayedu108:
Hmmm is dat wat ur boyfriend use on wen ever u guys are having sex.
sex is for married people, i'm not married tongue
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
tolu4you:

please, more on this
in other words, jerkoff, some tension will be released.
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by jayedu108: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
firstEVA:
sex is for married people, i'm not married tongue
Stop deceiving urself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Go For A Low-key Marriage Ceremony? (you, Spouse, Parents And Siblings) / Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth / Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.