Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) (28072 Views)

Tanker Crushes 10 To Death In Ibadan Market / Water Tanker Crushes Tricycle, Kills One, Injures Others In Anambra (Graphic) / Petrol Tanker Crushes 5 Cars On New Year's Eve In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by MasterJayJay: 12:20pm On Mar 06
fergie001:

Use the overhead nah.....

Rip dear

I heard the paedestrian bridge was locked. It was opened yesterday after students went on rampage destroying the vehicle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Seunpapa65: 12:20pm On Mar 06
Creamypie:
Na wah this girl was someone's child, cared for, sent to school, all the plans expectations from both sides, all gone cos of stark illiterates. Men, if na me I go kill the keke person first b4 the tanker driver. These keke drivers think they are driving cars
The stupid keke driver ran away
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by hammerF: 12:20pm On Mar 06
VERY PAINFUL DEATH! RIP

OVER EXCITEMENT, NOT WATCHING ROAD

DONT EXPECT DRIVER TO SEE U, WATCH OUT FOR THEM, YOUR LIFE DEPEND ON IT

DONT SAY; "IDI AFU UZO"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by goodman5(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06
Rip
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Faposky95: 12:21pm On Mar 06
could i share tears with your Ma and the ones that love you....?
ohhh wat i could give up to have you stay a while longer,,,,,,
the destroyer came and it was you in his sights.....?!

my heart has broken over but i still keep walking...........for yous.
you have been LOVED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 12:21pm On Mar 06
Oh no...this is really sad...from the pictures,you will know she's really struggled in life...

Ota poju Shaa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by hammerF: 12:22pm On Mar 06
DIS 2024 DONE TOO HOT, IN JUST TWO MONTHS.

DIE, DIE EVERYWHERE, EVEN THE RICH NOT SPARED.
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Davehasmadeit(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06
Nature is a bitch,
Nature makes you happy and sad at the same time.
Nature gives you life and takes it from you.
Nature/life has no meaning, only using us for it's selfish purpose.
That's why I give no meaning to life, I live my life to be happy knowing death would come at any time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Kizyte(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06
Nomerci:
She must have been a rude gal and using her sharp mouth to insult others on campus. Karma na bich.hahahahahaha
May God have mercy on you for vomiting rubbish.
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06
This is purely an unfortunate event.

May we not be unfortunate in life.

RIP young blood,naija happened to you.

May God console ya mother greatly!
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by WorkBank: 12:25pm On Mar 06
Seunpapa65:
Worst part na first class student
Nothing in life is worth it

Poly uses Distinction not 1st Class

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06
Sad 😔
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by hammerF: 12:25pm On Mar 06
Nomerci:
She must have been a rude gal and using her sharp mouth to insult others on campus. Karma na bich.hahahahahaha

MANY OF YOUR EVIL COLLEAGUES HERE, JUST DEY DISAPPEAR.

UNA USE MOUTH BUY AFFLICTION.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Chosimba: 12:26pm On Mar 06
The worst thing that can happen to a person in Nigeria is to have an accident.

Instead of people to perform first aid and try to stabilise your condition, they will be taking pictures and engaging in violence.

A lot of times the victim would be on the ground still alive and bleeding out but they won't care

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by BuyMeBanger: 12:26pm On Mar 06
What kind of 'Final Destination' death is this, absolutely terrible and not that this should matter but what a waste of a beauty. angry

May her soul R.I.P...please sad.
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by alabo1: 12:27pm On Mar 06
Nomerci:

Madness. Please don't procreate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Whiteways: 12:27pm On Mar 06
Rest in peace champ... Those trailers drivers need serious orientation. They dont care. God have mercy on us.
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Lekmanz87(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06
post=128803231:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/tanker-crushes-fresh-abia-graduate-after-clearance-photos-2.html

You don’t know what tomorrow brings in this crazy world…so sad 😔

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by hammerF: 12:28pm On Mar 06
Chosimba:
The worst thing that can happen to a person in Nigeria is to have an accident.

Instead of people to perform first aid and try to stabilise your condition, they will be taking pictures and engaging in violence.

A lot of times the victim would be on the ground still alive and bleeding out but they won't care

SO, U WANT PERSIN TRAILER CRUSH TO BE ALIVE?

DEY NEED TO DIE QUICK, SO PAIN END.

AS U SEE THAT PICTURE, BONE IS CRUSHED, ORGANS ARE ON THE FLOOR, HEAD SCATTERED.

E GET CONDITION, U GO ENTER, U WILL BEG TO DIE, QUICK.

GOD IS TOO KIND TO LEAVE U LIKE DAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06
Kizyte:
May God have mercy on you for vomiting rubbish.
That lad is a troll. Just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Osanebinosike(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06
chai! this is so sad.
RIP to her.
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06
AmazingELixir:
shocked

RIP, hope it is not Naija-Cover that brought this news.

Who Come Bring The Terrible BAD NEWS Na
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by AntiChristian: 12:31pm On Mar 06
grin
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 12:32pm On Mar 06
Saddest News of the day. This has spoilt my day

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06
This is a very bad news to hear. What a thousand way to die young.
Damn!
This is pathetic.
So after the demise of this young soul that they know they will open the pedestrian bridge along the Aba-owerri road.
embarassed
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 12:33pm On Mar 06
MasterJayJay:

I heard the paedestrian bridge was locked. It was opened yesterday after students went on rampage destroying the vehicle.
It is unwise to have done that, now this has happened, they will now open it right?

This use to be a regular, the reason why TA built that pedestrian... So sorry for her family.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Mar 06
Original ogbanje girl.

People wey dey work for bank no know wetin God do for them.

This heat is something else🙁💯
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Mar 06
Nomerci:
sad

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Bmaster(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06
[url] speechless 😶. That's what I am[/url]
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Chukwuka319(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06
What an unfortunate and tragic event! A first class graduate for that matter.
But the sequence of the terrible accident reminds me of the scene in the Nollywood movie "Witches" of 1998 in which Princesss' mother who was a witch was knocked down by a Peugeot car which climbed her leg.Then a long bus came and drag pushed her along the road.
The manner of the accident killing the girl is very strange.
Not all accidents are ordinary.Many are orchestrated and executed from the spirit world.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Pareporters: 12:37pm On Mar 06
post=128803559:
We, The King Of Terrible BAD NEWS In Nigeria, Will Continue To Bring The Follow Up To This.
This comment is insensitive to the plight of the people affected. Talk with caution you agent of Bad news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice On Studying In Poland / How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad / FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.