Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) (28074 Views)

Tanker Crushes 10 To Death In Ibadan Market / Water Tanker Crushes Tricycle, Kills One, Injures Others In Anambra (Graphic) / Petrol Tanker Crushes 5 Cars On New Year's Eve In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by bentenny(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06
Chai what a terrible way to die!
My condolences to her family!
For the living esp ladies,
1.Please stop pressing your phone while you are walking or crossing the road
2.Do not use Bluetooth earbuds once you are outside your house....if you have to,only use one!
3.When crossing the road,try to look left and right and also left again before crossing!

Stay safe...life nor get duplicate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Houseontherock1: 2:21pm On Mar 06
Who will pay for this? The Keke? The truck? Sadly there's no compensation for accident victims in Nigeria! The Keke driver deserves every punishment given to the truck driver because they are both stupid
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Hespee93: 2:29pm On Mar 06
Creamypie:
Na wah this girl was someone's child, cared for, sent to school, all the plans expectations from both sides, all gone cos of stark illiterates. Men, if na me I go kill the keke person first b4 the tanker driver. These keke drivers think they are driving cars

I am not blaming her for what happened, but sometimes the way some human walk on the road as if they own it will even make to hit them.

In anything that invloves express road, I donvt joke with it cos at the end, you'll be the one to loose.

The highest that can happened to keke and truck driver is for them to pay compensation money.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Kingrshd3: 2:36pm On Mar 06
geoworldedu:

Heavenly vanity na im worst pass. We go just they sing they worship God. Very boring vanity at that.

My brother I kuku understand you..

How can u be poor and still claim righteousness 🤔

Make we chop life first with money before thinking Abt heaven Biko

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Stevechigo: 2:38pm On Mar 06
Nomerci:
She must have been a rude gal and using her sharp mouth to insult others on campus. Karma na bich.hahahahahaha

Your stupidity is awesome...i might even be talking to a little child who knows.
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 2:39pm On Mar 06
post=128803231:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/tanker-crushes-fresh-abia-graduate-after-clearance-photos-2.html

Too sad to read.

Journey well, Mary Ogechi Ezekiel. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by geoworldedu: 2:41pm On Mar 06
CSTRR:

Eyes have not seen, neither have ears heard what God has prepared for his children.

So where did you see your own?
In the book of Revelation my brother o grin
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06
this is painful. may her soul rest in peace. condolences
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by WorkBank: 2:48pm On Mar 06
lexy2014:

is distinction not first class?

Two different grading systems.
HND vs BSc

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Mar 06
WorkBank:

HND vs BSc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by sameks08(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06
Nomerci:
She must have been a rude gal and using her sharp mouth to insult others on campus. Karma na bich.hahahahahaha
. Your own stupidity is at the highest other. Coconut brain
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Fujiyama: 2:56pm On Mar 06
sad
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by minato12: 3:20pm On Mar 06
post=128803231:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/tanker-crushes-fresh-abia-graduate-after-clearance-photos-2.html
And somebody will come here and quote me it's ordinary Does this look like ordinary or na village people do this one??, Who the mother offend??, That person is very wicked and heartless, waited for her to finish before striking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Gerard28: 3:23pm On Mar 06
hammerF:

MANY OF YOUR EVIL COLLEAGUES HERE, JUST DEY DISAPPEAR.

UNA USE MOUTH BUY AFFLICTION.

Just Leave him for God
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Gerard28: 3:24pm On Mar 06
Kizyte:
May God have mercy on you for vomiting rubbish.

May God Have mercy on him

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 3:36pm On Mar 06
What a world we live embarassed in. After the stress and struggles of attending school in Nigeria only to be crushed by a trailer. This is beyond sad. May God have mercy on us and may all our labours not be in vain Amen. RIP.
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by babsthegreat: 3:55pm On Mar 06
this is really sad i pray that God should the mother fortitude to bear the loss.This very bad and the school should build a pedestrian bridge for students to cross
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Eriggs: 4:25pm On Mar 06
Nomerci:
Same fate await you soonest
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by seanery: 5:15pm On Mar 06
Was She blind
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06
What a horrible way to die
May her soul rest in eternal peace
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by chuk65276: 6:50pm On Mar 06
Sad and painful.Sad and painful....
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Iamkellychucks: 7:30pm On Mar 06
May your family members die in the same way ,amen
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by TrennixGLOBAL: 9:22pm On Mar 06
Nomerci:

Must you show to everyone that you are this stupid?

Just hide it pls cos we already know and we don't want it to affect us.
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06
So sad. RIP
Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 3:16am On Mar 07
WorkBank:

HND vs BSc

lexy2014:

Distinction is first class.
The Latin equivalent is SUMMA CUM LAUDE. Graduating 🎓 with the highest most excellent grades

No matter the grading system used by educational institution, whether it is a 4.0 perfect CGPA grading system where A=4points, 💪B=3points, etc

Or a 5.0 perfect CGPA grading system where A= 5;💪 B=4points,C=3points etc or

even a 7.0 CGPA grading system. Where A=7. (70-100%) – 7💪
•B (65-69%) – 6
•C (60-64%) – 5
•D (50-54%) – 4
•D (55-59%) – 3
•E (40-44%) – 2
•E (45-49%) – 1
•F (0-39%) – 0

FOR 7POINT GRADING SYSTEM
◦First Class/Distinction: 6.0 --7
◦Second Class Upper: 4.6-5.99
◦Second Class Lower: 2.6-4.59
◦Third Class: 1.6-2.59
◦Pass: <1.6,

The top 1% one percentile are graded the highest honours . Latin equivalent of Summa cum laude.
Representing a cgpa above 70%> to 100%>> for the highest achieving most excellent students
[

N:B even if you graduate from a 5.0 grading system university eg unilag , and want to do your masters in a USA university with 4.0 perfect cgpa grading system, there is a way to calculate and determime the equivalent cgpa on a 4.0 scale.
First class is distinction or Summa cum laude🏆🥇

P S
Distinction or first class or Summa cum laude 🏆🏆🏆🥇🥇🥇🥇, is a cgpa of 4.5 to----- 5.0 on a 5.0 cgpa grading system.

cgpa range of 6.0 to -----7 on 7point grading system Or

3.8 cgpa to -----4.0 cgpa on a 4.0 grading system like most USA 🇺🇸 universities 🎓

Re: Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) by Nomerci: 12:16pm On Mar 07
Ode. I resemble female. I dont flaunt on social media,if u slap me,i go dey look u. But when nite reach.i go perform my ritual. No worry
Eriggs:

Same fate await you soonest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad / Advice On Studying In Poland / FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.