Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) (15455 Views)

Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event / Olusegun Obasanjo Dances & Exercises To Keep Himself Fit (Video) / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by adioolayi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06
Ebora Owu..

Baba ki e pe..

Alaremu...Igba Odun Odun Kan ni

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06
Old age is interesting when you are well to do,wishing him many more years please I need financial help, business is static because of the economy and I need food stuff for the family.No amount is too small, Opay 8120604080 , thanks in anticipation God bless you.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by BrodaBenad: 8:03pm On Mar 06
God bless Baba OBJ

God bless our dearest gbajue president BAT grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by ElSudani: 8:09pm On Mar 06
Happy Birthday, old soldier.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by blowjohn(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06
CrownedPhoenix:
One respected man cool

It is my wish to meet him. It will a memorable day for me.

He is one person in this world I wish to meet. I have had this wish since 2009.

Great man. An inspiration.

Obasanjo, Nas, U2.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by NoSmoking: 8:12pm On Mar 06
This man no be Yoruba walahi

See his head...

πŸ₯΅

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by ElSudani: 8:13pm On Mar 06
Endinjustice:

Baba na man you be.

Even though some ronu charlatans insult you day and night for standing for what's right and just for the greater good of the country, God has given you good health, long life and prosperity.

Posterity will be very kind to you Sir.

Suddenly Obj is the darling of hateful Ipobidients he never missed the opportunity to call him names. No, true omoluabi will call Obj names even when you disagree with his politics.
Hypocrisy is another name for Obidients.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by theamazonguru(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06
Racoon:
cheesy The Obura of Owo Γ©bΓ³ra owu will never failed to prove how fit and gallant he is in sports, social occasions as this or leadership as seen when he was "commanding" his Baptst Boys High Schoolmates when they had their reunion last years. Cheers to more graceful age sir.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by GUNITGuy: 8:17pm On Mar 06
tishbite43:
grin grin
The greatest Yoruba man
OBJ
Tinubu
Oduduwa
Fayose
Awolowo
remove fayose and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Judolisco(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06
One thing u can't take away from obj is that he is very active.... Went back to sch after office got his msc, phd.... He writes... Obasanjo pen game is so underrated... Baba get plenty books... Baba still dey negotiate peace deals all over Africa... Baba still dey go for UN election observer..... No wonder baba brain is still active,i saw him talking about some minister during his government as if it was yesterday
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Jman06(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06
Nice one, sir!

The only detribalised Nigerian leader of our time.

Many more happy years to you.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by tishbite43: 8:24pm On Mar 06
kasim155:

I think Awo should have come first in your ranking
Wow
Awo is now greater than Odua?!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by tishbite43: 8:26pm On Mar 06
phemmie06:
You're from which clan? What is the pattern of the arrangement?

Arrange it anyhow you like na

I forgot to add IBD Dende
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 06
I used to like this man happy bithday sir
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by NICOGRAVITY: 8:33pm On Mar 06
Dear General Olusegun Obasanjo,
With long life Jesus will satisfy you gloriously in Jesus name amen.
God bless you gloriously in Jesus name amen..

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Redhot111(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06
tishbite43:
grin grin
The greatest Yoruba man
OBJ
Tinubu
Oduduwa
Fayose
Awolowo

E be like say brain dey pain you. I command you to remove Tinubu and fayose from that list

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06
OBJ, A True nationalist President! cool

Not a DRUGGIE Criminal president called Ebola tinibu
with no proper Date of date, No Parents, no siblings and No Primary or Sec school certificates! undecided

Long live Obasanjo! smiley
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by kasim155: 8:36pm On Mar 06
tishbite43:

Wow
Awo is now greater than Odua?!

Odua was not a politician and is not supposed to be on that list because he is refer to as the father figure of all Yoruba.

The other names who listed are all politicians and I believe Awo is number one among them.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by kasim155: 8:37pm On Mar 06
Redhot111:

E be like say brain dey pain you. I command you to remove Tinubu and fayose from that list

Seriously, I don't even know what Fayose and Tinubu names are doing on that list.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06
Redhot111:

Na Craze dey worry am. sad

How can a Person without DATE OF BIRTH and lots of Criminal records be 2nd Greatest Yoruba Man? undecided

The Greatest YorubaMen are
*Awolowo
*Obasanjo
*Fela Anikulakpo Kuti
*Maybe Wole Soyinka (Even though he Misbehave sometimes). smiley

Tinibu is NOT in the First 10.

He is in same class with Buruji Kashamu, Baba Suwe and Papi Luwe! sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by dododawa1: 8:40pm On Mar 06
Benwems:
did tinubu wish Obasanjo happy Birthday?
Hunger problem in check
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by dododawa1: 8:41pm On Mar 06
GRACE
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Redhot111(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06
Vinnie2000:

How can a Person without DATE OF BIRTH and lots of Criminal records be 2nd Greatest Yoruba Man? undecided

*Awolowo
*Obasanjo
*Fela Anikulakpo Kuti

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Bmani(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06
Wishing him long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by tishbite43: 8:43pm On Mar 06
Redhot111:

Shey na you buy me data
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I fit manage remove Fayose but Tinubu deserves his place
He's a president. Show some respect!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by tishbite43: 8:46pm On Mar 06
Vinnie2000:

*Awolowo
*Obasanjo
*Fela Anikulakpo Kuti

OBJ has no date of birth too
Slept with his daughter-in-law
Sha Yorubas no get morals
I agree with the inclusion of Fela and Soyinka
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Elidrisy20: 8:47pm On Mar 06
Tinubu come see your junior brother
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Elidrisy20: 8:49pm On Mar 06
Vinnie2000:

*Awolowo
*Obasanjo
*Fela Anikulakpo Kuti

becareful watin papi luwe do you?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Redhot111(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06
tishbite43:

Shey na you buy me data
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm sorry to say this, but if Tinubu has a place as one of the greatest Yoruba person ever, then Yoruba is reduced to asshole

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by Redhot111(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06
tishbite43:

Shey na you buy me data
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm sorry to say this, but if Tinubu has a place as one of the greatest Yoruba person ever, then Yoruba is reduced to shithole

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by ddippset(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06
tishbite43:
grin grin
The greatest Yoruba man
OBJ
Tinubu
Oduduwa
Fayose
Awolowo
FFK
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) by ddippset(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06
Vinnie2000:

*Awolowo
*Obasanjo
*Fela Anikulakpo Kuti

Gani Fawehmi
MKO Abiola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whistle Blower Imprisoned β€˜for Misleading ICPC On Ex-vp Sambo’ / Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC / Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.