Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson (10252 Views)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / Funke Emerges Lagos PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate / Supreme Court: PDP Uncovers APC’s Plot To Frustrate Reversal Of Imo Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Judolisco(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06
Dis ones no knw say anything fit xup for court... Dey play oh
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:
i don't know my problem so how do i focus on it? The first solution to ones problem is identifying and knowing your problem.
you do not know your problem? You're truly irredeemable
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by benuejosh: 8:33pm On Mar 06
1bunne4lif:
you do not know your problem? You're truly irredeemable
Problem identifier, tell me my problem or keep quiet. It's being a long day.
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:
Problem identifier, tell me my problem or keep quiet. It's being a long day.
you need to see a sooth sayer ASAP
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by benuejosh: 8:46pm On Mar 06
1bunne4lif:
you need to see a sooth sayer ASAP
I am a Christian, i believe in God and Jesus Christ that he came and died on the cross and shed his blood for me to give me eternal life. Because i have accepted him as my Lord and Saviour, He lives in me and i in Him. I also believe in his Holy Scriptures and in it, he has forbidden me to go to familiar spirits to seek help. So you have no choice than to shut up now because you definitely have nothing to say rather you're trying to make me go an ungodly way.
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:
I am a Christian, i believe in God and Jesus Christ that he came and died on the cross and shed his blood for me to give me eternal life. Because i have accepted him as my Lord and Saviour, He lives in me and i in Him. I also believe in his Holy Scriptures and in it, he has forbidden me to go to familiar spirits to seek help. So you have no choice than to shut up now because you definitely have nothing to say rather you're trying to make me go an ungodly way.
even the devil preached the bible to Jesus
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by Erons2000(f): 9:16pm On Mar 06
drugBaronTINUBU:

Idahosa is in court challenging APC candidate
Oshiomole has refused to recognised your candidate
But here u are behaving like an idiot you are

But If this makes u sleep tonight
Congratulations
leave d mumu....Edo no b Lagos or Benue, Fulani dey use E people for target practice,E no send Na Edo matter E get mouth, people funny.
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by ogbonti: 9:54pm On Mar 06
gassbee:
Shaibu rest na by force

no mind am - Shaibu has 7 filling stations in Edo State - he can easily make N5million a day from that investment- what else is he looking for in life ? Thid is a man who has been in government for the past 21 years / na only him dey Edo State ?

and to top it he is a cultist
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by benuejosh: 10:09pm On Mar 06
1bunne4lif:
even the devil preached the bible to Jesus
well i am not the devil and neither am i preaching to you.
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by HRMK: 6:36am On Mar 07
ALL THE NONSENSE MUST BE STOPPED! HOW COULD PARTY PRIMARIES BE HELD IN TWO DFFT VENUES? WERE INEC OFFICIALS PRESENT IN BOTH TO MAKE BOTH AUTHENTIC?
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by IBB007: 6:54am On Mar 07
Lol…this shaibu matter should really be an eye opener for other politicians…this betrayal is very epic
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:39am On Mar 07
benuejosh:
well i am not the devil and neither am i preaching to you.
pick your fights wisely
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by PropertyBuying(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07
We wish him luck...
Re: Edo: We wish Shaibu well on his journey to Court - PDP Deputy Spokesperson by AskNgige2: 2:37pm On Mar 07
gassbee:
Shaibu rest na by force

I just like the guy..

He fought for Obaseke na,
Haba, now he wants to run una remember say no be their side turn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Party Owns D New APC Political Party Going By The Logo And Motto / Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate / Iroju Ogundeji Impeached As Ondo State Deputy Speaker, Replaced By Aderoboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.