Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) (52624 Views)

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by GUNITGuy: 11:31pm On Mar 06
They would give you 8hrs to work but because of trying to make more you go 16hrs per day for 6days 4 weeks withing 12 months.....Na person go still spend that money....
Nigerians and over do

3 Likes

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Daystar7: 11:33pm On Mar 06
A qualified Lawyer doing a care giver job in UK is beyond demeaning. Law no be beans ooo. Nigerians and its leaders are very wicked and useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by PropertyBuying(f): 11:34pm On Mar 06
So unfortunate... Such a young professional in her vibrant year. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by banku: 11:39pm On Mar 06
Sunak, see your life?

Na your fault nah

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Femeto: 11:45pm On Mar 06

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06
Cotonou12:
Uk ppl should learn how to REST WHEN NEEDED !!

They want to carry all
The shifts and be sending money to their nija acc especially now rate is up

Please let’s know when our body needs rest ! Take that off and rest

How you wan rest for Uk when you get bills to pay ?

It’s not really green on the other side na wetin una no sabi be that !!!

Dem Dey paint japa as el dorado , there’s no rest abroad.

You work multiple jobs to pay the bills and get heavily taxed… Not saying japa isn’t good , but have a plan in place !

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by page9(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06
obinna58:
A Nigerian prefers caregiver(slavery) job in oyibo land than doing lawyer job in her country

They gave us independence and we ruined ourselves, now we’re literally begging for slavery which is seen as an opportunity

Black is truly evil

Most Nigerian youths will do better anywhere especially here in their fatherland if only they can change their mindset

If only they can see Nigeria as half -full, Instead of seeing our cup as half emptied.

My pain is that National Re-orientation is non existent.

Foreigners come here and make money within short time, Indians and Chinese, even Malians and people from Chad and Niger republic are all over the place doing one business or the other.

An Indian friend once told me that Nigerians are special breed of people, they are too critical of themselves and will rather complain than reflect and take positive actions about improving their lives.

Most of them see doom and are always eager to run down their country at the slightest opportunity. Many are happy to see Nigeria fall but are quick to blame govt for everything.

Nigerian youths need to know there is no easy life anywhere, no free lunch anywhere, not even in free town.

The more we move to those countries in droves, the less they value us.

I challenge any serious Nigeria youth who is really serious about changing his economic situation, will make some reasonable progress with 6months to 12months in the short run,and within 24 to 36 in the medium term.

The real reasons why our economy is suffering apart from the bad leadership, is terrible followers too.

Many of us only complain when we do not know anyone in power, the day our friends, colleagues or associates are in the corridor of power, we defend them or at worst, we go silent.

Many youths forget that to make money, manage and multiply it is a skill that must be learnt. Every problem is an opportunity for those who can solve them, not those who can complain most.

Have you developed yourself enough to be valuable to the society? What can you offer? What problem can you solve?
What are the useful soft and hard skills, you have learnt over the years?

Many youths are so naive they are waiting for successive govt to provide employment for them.

As tough as it is, many are changing jobs like clothes?

Employers are looking for problem solvers, not salary collectors.

If you as a youngman or woman are prepared to learn, work hard, learn patience and perseverance and pay the price for success, it would be only a matter of time to achieve your dream regardless of the economic turbulence.

By the way, there will never be a time when everything will be easy, it is an illusion, Many who could not make money during Obasanjo Era, are building their mansion and making their legitimate money now.

Most youths are ignorants of opportunities around them because they hear more of lamentations and unconsciously wiring their brains to flight instead of fight. Japa may be ok for some, but it is unnecessary for many if only they have adequate knowledge of all the possibilities.

This excuse that you want a better life for your kids abroad, being a black in a white environment does not guarantee a better life, If you leave a decent life here and your child decides to pursue their masters abroad, they stand a much better chance to have a better chance in future.

Only God has the final say on that, we can only try. Now the lady is dead, if the man is unable to manage the daughter now, what becomes of her?

Many doing Japa are doing it just because it is the trend. Some are selling off a life time fortunes just to relocate, to start a caregiver job.

I am based in lagos. I am willing to mentor serious minded 6 men and 6 women below 22yrs on ways to make money. I do not have a penny to give, all i need is serious mentees and all i will give is my time and knowledge which is more valuable than money.

What i ask for in return is Seriousness, commitment, patience. The mentees must be willing to mentor others and share their acquired knowledge too when they start making financial progress. The mentees must have minimum of school cert or more. They will not work for me, they will work for themselves. They must also be willing to read recommended valuable books sent to them.

Pls note, i do not deal with all these online stuffs, crypto, FX trading etc.

I do brick and mortal business. And i know millions of Nigerians are sufferings because of ignorance.
Contact Email-nigerianhomegrown2024@gmail.com

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by lapintoz: 12:01am On Mar 07
I pray this does n9t happen to your only daughter in life. I wonder what your response will be then.

Oponu eda

Balablue64:
She should have asked baba shaky shaky for where him dey go recharge.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by freddie009(m): 12:01am On Mar 07
post=128812822:
Una Don See, No Where Is Easy In This Life.

I have said it, I can't struggle here in Nigeria, travel over starts struggle all over again. Yes, our kids needs a better life even us deserve one too. I can't slave all my life story kids, do one when you fit do.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by otherway: 12:05am On Mar 07
Amuluonyenaego:
Chaiii, Because our government has failed us our lawyers now have to travel to Uk to be doing caregivers (adult pampers changers)

The money they make in just 10 hours is 2 months salary for some people in naija.

STOP being myopic
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by otherway: 12:07am On Mar 07
judatech:
Nigerian lawyer...care-giver for Yankee...
5 years of schooling in Nigeria...
What's a caregiver called in Nigeria Abeg?
Nigeria happened to her!

Another myopic mindset
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:07am On Mar 07
Why was the life support machine turned off?

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by poseidon12: 12:08am On Mar 07
ShoeGetSize:
Why is it that some fools always try to joke at the expense of someone's personal tragedy?

That's typical of majority of Nigerians. Very sad.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by wemzack: 12:25am On Mar 07
judatech:
Nigerian lawyer...care-giver for Yankee...
5 years of schooling in Nigeria...
What's a caregiver called in Nigeria Abeg?
Nigeria happened to her!
Agbe poo

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Konquest: 12:44am On Mar 07
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why was the life support machine turned off?
@Uyai,

She was already "brain dead" due to "brain haemorrhage" and the life support had to be turned off. So, just because you've started the "9 months journey" of rollercoaster "cravings and all" doesn't mean you shouldn't read properly for mental assimilation.

Have a great year (2024) ahead. wink

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by olaremint(m): 12:56am On Mar 07
Instead of staying back to struggle and practice the law, they wanted a quick fix to their problems like so many youths running abroad. When u get there, u will realize that u have to work like a slave, white people no send us at all.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Lucas4903: 12:57am On Mar 07
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Johnboom: 1:40am On Mar 07
page9:

Most Nigerian youths will do better anywhere especially here in their fatherland if only they can change their mindset

If only they can see Nigeria as half -full, Instead of seeing our cup as half emptied.

Foreigners come here and make money within short time, Indians and Chinese, even Malians and people from Chad and Niger republic are all over the place doing one business or the other.

An Indian friend once told me that Nigerians are special breed of people, they are too critical of themselves and will rather complain than reflect and take positive actions about improving their lives.

Most of them see doom and are always eager to run down their country at the slightest opportunity. Many are happy to see Nigeria fall but are quick to blame govt for everything.

Nigerian youths need to know there is no easy life anywhere, no free lunch anywhere, not even in free town.

I challenge any serious Nigeria youth who is really serious about changing his economic situation, will make some reasonable progress with 6months to 12months in the short run,and within 24 to 36 in the medium term.

The real reasons why our economy is suffering apart from the bad leadership, is terrible followers too.

Many of us only complain when we do not know anyone in power, the day our friends, colleagues or associates are in the corridor of power, we defend them or at worst, we go silent.

Many youths forget that to make money, manage and multiply it is a skill that must be learnt. Every problem is an opportunity for those who can solve them, not those who can complain most.

Have you developed yourself enough to be valuable to the society? What can you offer? What problem can you solve?

Many youths are so naive they are waiting for successive govt to provide employment for them.

If you as a youngman or woman are prepared to learn, work hard, learn patience and perseverance and pay the price for success, it would be only a matter of time to achieve your dream regardless of the economic turbulence.

By the way, there will never be a time when everything will be easy, it is an illusion, Many who could not make money during Obasanjo Era, are building their mansion and making their legitimate money now.

Most youths are ignorants of opportunities around them because they hear more of lamentations and unconsciously wiring their brains to flight instead of fight. Japa may be ok for some, but it is unnecessary for many if only they have adequate knowledge of all the possibilities.

This excuse that you want a better life for your kids abroad, being a black in a white environment does not guarantee a better life, If you leave a decent life here and your child decides to pursue their masters abroad, they stand a much better chance to have a better chance in future.

Only God has the final say on that, we can only try. Now the lady is dead, if the man is unable to manage the daughter now, what becomes of her?

Many doing Japa are doing it just because it is the trend. Some are selling off a life time fortunes just to relocate, to start a caregiver job.

I am based in lagos. I am willing to mentor serious minded 6 men and 6 women below 22yrs on ways to make money. I do not have a penny to give, all i need is serious mentees and all i will give is my time and knowledge which is more valuable than money.

What i ask for in return is Seriousness, commitment, patience. The mentees must be willing to mentor others and share their acquired knowledge too when they start making financial progress. The mentees must have minimum of school cert or more. They will not work for me, they will work for themselves. They must also be willing to read recommended valuable books sent to them.

I do brick and mortal business. And i know millions of Nigerians are sufferings because of ignorance.

Pls drop your WhatsApp number. Thanks.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by eepeepook: 1:40am On Mar 07
Thank God for a modern environment. Nigerians would quickly blame witches for her departure. Here, a pinpoint diagnosis was given for her slump. May she Rest In Peace. Beautiful woman.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Forkthiefnubu: 1:44am On Mar 07
Balablue64:
She should have asked baba shaky shaky for where him dey go recharge.
White dust no fentanyl added
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Forkthiefnubu: 1:45am On Mar 07
Daystar7:
A qualified Lawyer doing a care giver job in UK is beyond demeaning. Law no be beans ooo. Nigerians and its leaders are very wicked and useless
You still in lala land
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:12am On Mar 07
Tinubu just dey chop people anyhow, even people outside the country are no longer safe.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Truthshotcrazy: 2:37am On Mar 07
Chosimba:

What is the connection between high BP and a brain haemorrhage.

You won't do even the slightest bit of research before opening your mouth.

She was feeling down and didn't go to her GP. problem 1

Hypertension/high blood pressure is one of the major Causes of brain 🧠 haemorrhage

[url] https://www.webmd.com/brain/brain-hemorrhage-bleeding-causes-symptoms-treatments [/url]

Hypertension is one of the major causes of Brain 🧠 bleed.
[url] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intracerebral_hemorrhage [/url]

.Brain bleed also known as cerebral hemorrhages, intracranial hemorrhages, hemorrhagic stroke, etc

The biggest risk factors for spontaneous bleeding are high blood pressure and Amyloidosis. Other risk factors include alcoholism, low cholesterol, blood thinners, and cocaine use. Diagnosis is typically by CT scan.[1]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 2:55am On Mar 07
post=128812822:
Una Don See, No Where Is Easy In This Life.
no where bro, life is a mystery
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 2:56am On Mar 07
Amuluonyenaego:
Chaiii, Because our government has failed us our lawyers now have to travel to Uk to be doing caregivers (adult pampers changers)
it’s terrible
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by caye(m): 3:26am On Mar 07
Brain haemorrhoids?

Did she take the covid-19 vaccine?
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by PastorOlokonla: 4:24am On Mar 07
Overwork leading to HBP. Blacks abroad expecially Nigerians don't know how to enjoy themselves at all.

Go to the cinemas, you won't see blacks there, they have bought big houses and cars they can't afford to impress their friends/relatives and now have to work 3 jobs to meet bills.

I was dining at a restaurant one night around 10pm and It was -30C outside, there were about 8 skip the dishes delivery guys waiting to pick orders and all were blacks.

They don't know how to enjoy their lives, no vacation, no fun.

I see lots of them and shake my black head!

6 Likes

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by sammirano: 4:45am On Mar 07
Ibrahimcoomasie:

HBP perhaps. Nigerians rarely monitor their BP. May her soul RIP.

Una no know pass HBO with many things that can primarily cause a brain bleed.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by spiceadole: 4:50am On Mar 07
High blood pressure and young people...
This is sad
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Daphilly(m): 4:56am On Mar 07
I think she died from high blood pressure. I was a victim too. I fell 3 times between 2021 and 2022. There is this sudden dizziness then a black out. Many people do not survive that fall because it affect the brain. I survived the 3 times with no help from anyone because I fell must of the time in the rest room. I will just collapse and then wake up after some time..

I actually don't know it was HBP I was thinking it was short of blood. Until oneday I went to the hospital. Everyone in the hospital I mean the doctor and the nurse where surprised that I am still alive. My blood pressure was over 180 and that's the crisis stage. I was given a drug I put under my tongue which drop the pressure to 160.

That's how I got to know I have HBP and I have been managing it. I am just 37. The bad side of HBP is that only few people who are lucky see the sign before it kill them. It's give no sign. I guess that's the reason they call it silent killer.

There is no big deal in having HBP. The main problem is for you not to know you have it. There are drugs for it that reduce the pressure and there are also fruit you will be eating that reduce the pressure.

May we not die before our time (Amen)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 5:06am On Mar 07
Amuluonyenaego:
No! It's lack of containment, as a lawyer, she would have easily stay back and practice here in Nigeria or at least open an estate management agency etc. But she choosed to become a slave in another country because of money.
In as much as we may have bad leaders, the Govt. never advised anyone to move out of the country. They do that solely at their own discretion.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 5:26am On Mar 07
page9:

You Have Said It All, My Brother.

N.C Is Interested In Meeting You On WhatsApp

Oil Dey Your Head, I love the way, you do here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.