Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) (52628 Views)

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 9:53am On Mar 07
Amuluonyenaego:
Chaiii, Because our government has failed us our lawyers now have to travel to Uk to be doing caregivers (adult pampers changers)
You failed yourself...lazy people
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 9:54am On Mar 07
Jandminded:
Nigeria failed her people
You failed yourself... Na your mate dey do well here ... But you wan pass shortcut not knowing you will be doing the same too there ...hustle hard

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 10:43am On Mar 07
Such is life. Rest in peace.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Mar 07
benuejosh:
So bad and very disheartening.

While this is painful, i must say, the past government and the current government have been working hard to make sure Nigerians live a comfortable life in this country. I then wonder while someone will leave the country flowing with milk and honey to go to a country where you only work for the government. You work, get paid and the government collects all through tax.

If she stayed in the country, she would have gotten paid even if it was for 'charge and bail' 'motor jam chicken' 'tenancy agreement' and lots of others to take care of herself till she hit a jack pot. It is indeed painful because that a sister, aunty, daughter, wife and mother to someone passed away.

Again i asked, for those who will want to mention Tinubu, is UK not a good place again with the best facilities? If she ran away from Nigeria was it better for her to go and die in UK? These questions are for those who will want to blane Tinubu.

Japa happened to her.

May her soul find rest and may the family find the strength to bear the loss. Very painful.

u urchincs always compare nonsense. undecided
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Exceed15: 11:25am On Mar 07
Ibrahimcoomasie:

HBP perhaps. Nigerians rarely monitor their BP. May her soul RIP.
Bro I don't joke with my health. Especially blood pressure, sugar level, BMI.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Exceed15: 11:27am On Mar 07
This is painful. The press must have overwhelmed her and took a toll on her health. It is not easy over there too so don't feel entitled from your people over there.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Exceed15: 11:30am On Mar 07
benuejosh:
So bad and very disheartening.

While this is painful, i must say, the past government and the current government have been working hard to make sure Nigerians live a comfortable life in this country. I then wonder while someone will leave the country flowing with milk and honey to go to a country where you only work for the government. You work, get paid and the government collects all through tax.

If she stayed in the country, she would have gotten paid even if it was for 'charge and bail' 'motor jam chicken' 'tenancy agreement' and lots of others to take care of herself till she hit a jack pot. It is indeed painful because that a sister, aunty, daughter, wife and mother to someone passed away.

Again i asked, for those who will want to mention Tinubu, is UK not a good place again with the best facilities? If she ran away from Nigeria was it better for her to go and die in UK? These questions are for those who will want to blane Tinubu.

Japa happened to her.

May her soul find rest and may the family find the strength to bear the loss. Very painful.

See the trash u r speaking Indirectly supporting this government. Who dey drink the milk & Honey?
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Amhappy(f): 11:54am On Mar 07
Rest in peace Suzy
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Jandminded: 12:26pm On Mar 07
Fearyourcreator:

You failed yourself... Na your mate dey do well here ... But you wan pass shortcut not knowing you will be doing the same too there ...hustle hard

Tell me you voted for APC without telling me you voted for them grin
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 12:54pm On Mar 07
Jandminded:

Tell me you voted for APC without telling me you voted for them grin
You failed yourself... You can keep denying that... Again I have the right to vote for anyone ... I did not vote but would have voted the current president and if I have to chance to vote again I will vote him in

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Babatundehy: 12:59pm On Mar 07
They had some money before they could relocate, and that's in the millions, if the couple could raise that amount to travel to go clean asses and do dirty work Brits who didn't attend high school will not take then the intelligence and smartness of the couple should b questioned, it takes a few seconds to find out how hard and nasty this job is, how little it pays, the risks involved, and how difficult it is to switch from it.
The woman's husband is a failure for not using his brains to guide his wife and family properly, they could have used the relocation money to set up a trade here, do something, how would caregiving and studying law there give her child a better life? Is this because they're in the UK? How many Brits have better lives? How many lawyers there still need their parents help or live with them and can't have a family of their own because they're poor, law isn't even a profession through which anyone easily have a financial breakthrough, her educational background is already an enemy.
I always tell people this when I hear bankers, lecturers, graduates reducing themselves to nasty low paying jobs in the UK all in the name of a better life, you're a fool, to have all that education and decide your destiny lies in dealing with saliva and pee.
I'm a graduate, of course I'm unemployed but I work from home, went into tech, make more than 500k a month, sometimes I make that in one week (pay isn't fixed), there are things you just know you're bigger than, let's stop being foolish and following stupid trends, you see these idiots making videos about care job sponsorships and all that nonsense In their basement and or slice of space they call house, stupid folks selling themselves into modern slavery, let every intending foolish Nigerian read this and learn
This isn't about starting small, you're not starting anything by earning what's not enough for rent and good food by standing 8 hours or more packaging orders in an Amazon warehouse or meat factory or washing asses, you'll be depressed, have your health in shambles and eventually die achieving nothing, the most high created you for more than being an ass cleaner for your fellow man.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Balablue64: 3:17pm On Mar 07
lapintoz:
I pray this happen to my only papa in life. I wonder what my papa response will be then.

My papa is oponu eda

Eysh, sorry eh please use sniper and join him ok
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by inoki247: 3:51pm On Mar 07
Sctests:

Why can't the government you stood in the sun to vote provide that better life the citizens?

I have said it severally, for this country to work, buffoons and doofus political mugus needs to be eliminated wholesale without mercy. You are one of the problem of Nigeria..

Lol and you believe you're the solution to the country....

Before you say I'm part of the problem of this country I must have come and beg u for money....

So far haven't beg u or any of ur family I'm not a problem you're the one that's the problem time you're supposed to use to focus on ur life u dey use am cry over another person's comment nd turn ur sef to Messiah.....

No be Nigeria travel pass buh u people still come around and cry and make noise like say una Japa reach Chinis, Indians, Pakistani....
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Jandminded: 4:19pm On Mar 07
Fearyourcreator:

You failed yourself... You can keep denying that... Again I have the right to vote for anyone ... I did not vote but would have voted the current president and if I have to chance to vote again I will vote him in

Your choice, who cares.

Nigeria failed her people, even you family knows this.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07
It will only be well with you if you NEVER joined them to blame Jonathan when $ was 150.

But if not....

LagosG:

You will trip and fall down a flight of stairs and still blame Tinubu.

Oponu
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Pascal9: 5:22pm On Mar 07
[quote author=Naezy post=128814259][/quote] which stupid better life, call a spade a spade, soo the better life is to pack an 86yr old man excrement, if that is your better life soo be it to you.nobody is save my foot, soo that place people no de die.ok all of us have died in Nigeria.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Pascal9: 5:31pm On Mar 07
Sirianese:

RIP to her

She was probably unemployed back in Nigeria, there are thousands of lawyers with no jobs all over the place
an unemployed get millions to japa , i don tire for you people.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Pascal9: 5:34pm On Mar 07
ekhai:
ALSO THE WAY SHIFTS ARE GIVEN TO CAREGIVERS IN THE UK IS VERY DISTURBING. YOU'RE LIVING IN BRADFORD AND YOU ARE GIVEN SHIFT IN NEW CASTLE. YOU WILL LEAVE VERY EARLY TO CATCH UP THE 7AM SHIFT. WHEN YOU CLOSE AT 8PM, BEFORE YOU REACH HOME, IT'S ALREADY 10PM. WITH LESS HOURS TO REST, YOU ARE UP AGAIN BY 5AM. IT'S REALLY NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH. LOCAL CARE FORCE LEEDS IS GUILTY OF THE ABOVE
is it worth it, be honest, you raise millions of Naira to go uk to stress your life to death, ah second slavery be this oh.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Sctests: 5:57pm On Mar 07
inoki247:

Lol and you believe you're the solution to the country....

Before you say I'm part of the problem of this country I must have come and beg u for money....

So far haven't beg u or any of ur family I'm not a problem you're the one that's the problem time you're supposed to use to focus on ur life u dey use am cry over another person's comment nd turn ur sef to Messiah.....

No be Nigeria travel pass buh u people still come around and cry and make noise like say una Japa reach Chinis, Indians, Pakistani....

You better reach those countries. Big mouth agbado buffoons voting buffoons into power, while deceiving himself he wants Nigeria to develop.
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by MsOnyi24(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07
Babatundehy:
They had some money before they could relocate, and that's in the millions, if the couple could raise that amount to travel to go clean asses and do dirty work Brits who didn't attend high school will not take then the intelligence and smartness of the couple should b questioned, it takes a few seconds to find out how hard and nasty this job is, how little it pays, the risks involved, and how difficult it is to switch from it.
The woman's husband is a failure for not using his brains to guide his wife and family properly, they could have used the relocation money to set up a trade here, do something, how would caregiving and studying law there give her child a better life? Is this because they're in the UK? How many Brits have better lives? How many lawyers there still need their parents help or live with them and can't have a family of their own because they're poor, law isn't even a profession through which anyone easily have a financial breakthrough, her educational background is already an enemy.
I always tell people this when I hear bankers, lecturers, graduates reducing themselves to nasty low paying jobs in the UK all in the name of a better life, you're a fool, to have all that education and decide your destiny lies in dealing with saliva and pee.
I'm a graduate, of course I'm unemployed but I work from home, went into tech, make more than 500k a month, sometimes I make that in one week (pay isn't fixed), there are things you just know you're bigger than, let's stop being foolish and following stupid trends, you see these idiots making videos about care job sponsorships and all that nonsense In their basement and or slice of space they call house, stupid folks selling themselves into modern slavery, let every intending foolish Nigerian read this and learn
This isn't about starting small, you're not starting anything by earning what's not enough for rent and good food by standing 8 hours or more packaging orders in an Amazon warehouse or meat factory or washing asses, you'll be depressed, have your health in shambles and eventually die achieving nothing, the most high created you for more than being an ass cleaner for your fellow man.

Well said my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by MsOnyi24(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07
page9:

Most Nigerian youths will do better anywhere especially here in their fatherland if only they can change their mindset

If only they can see Nigeria as half -full, Instead of seeing our cup as half emptied.

My pain is that National Re-orientation is non existent.

Foreigners come here and make money within short time, Indians and Chinese, even Malians and people from Chad and Niger republic are all over the place doing one business or the other.

An Indian friend once told me that Nigerians are special breed of people, they are too critical of themselves and will rather complain than reflect and take positive actions about improving their lives.

Most of them see doom and are always eager to run down their country at the slightest opportunity. Many are happy to see Nigeria fall but are quick to blame govt for everything.

Nigerian youths need to know there is no easy life anywhere, no free lunch anywhere, not even in free town.

The more we move to those countries in droves, the less they value us.

I challenge any serious Nigeria youth who is really serious about changing his economic situation, will make some reasonable progress with 6months to 12months in the short run,and within 24 to 36 in the medium term.

The real reasons why our economy is suffering apart from the bad leadership, is terrible followers too.

Many of us only complain when we do not know anyone in power, the day our friends, colleagues or associates are in the corridor of power, we defend them or at worst, we go silent.

Many youths forget that to make money, manage and multiply it is a skill that must be learnt. Every problem is an opportunity for those who can solve them, not those who can complain most.

Have you developed yourself enough to be valuable to the society? What can you offer? What problem can you solve?
What are the useful soft and hard skills, you have learnt over the years?

Many youths are so naive they are waiting for successive govt to provide employment for them.

As tough as it is, many are changing jobs like clothes?

Employers are looking for problem solvers, not salary collectors.

If you as a youngman or woman are prepared to learn, work hard, learn patience and perseverance and pay the price for success, it would be only a matter of time to achieve your dream regardless of the economic turbulence.

By the way, there will never be a time when everything will be easy, it is an illusion, Many who could not make money during Obasanjo Era, are building their mansion and making their legitimate money now.

Most youths are ignorants of opportunities around them because they hear more of lamentations and unconsciously wiring their brains to flight instead of fight. Japa may be ok for some, but it is unnecessary for many if only they have adequate knowledge of all the possibilities.

This excuse that you want a better life for your kids abroad, being a black in a white environment does not guarantee a better life, If you leave a decent life here and your child decides to pursue their masters abroad, they stand a much better chance to have a better chance in future.

Only God has the final say on that, we can only try. Now the lady is dead, if the man is unable to manage the daughter now, what becomes of her?

Many doing Japa are doing it just because it is the trend. Some are selling off a life time fortunes just to relocate, to start a caregiver job.

I am based in lagos. I am willing to mentor serious minded 6 men and 6 women below 22yrs on ways to make money. I do not have a penny to give, all i need is serious mentees and all i will give is my time and knowledge which is more valuable than money.

What i ask for in return is Seriousness, commitment, patience. The mentees must be willing to mentor others and share their acquired knowledge too when they start making financial progress. The mentees must have minimum of school cert or more. They will not work for me, they will work for themselves. They must also be willing to read recommended valuable books sent to them.

Pls note, i do not deal with all these online stuffs, crypto, FX trading etc.

I do brick and mortal business. And i know millions of Nigerians are sufferings because of ignorance.
Contact Email-nigerianhomegrown2024@gmail.com

Impressive - lots of wisdom in your write up.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by inoki247: 6:14pm On Mar 07
Sctests:

You better reach those countries. Big mouth agbado buffoons voting buffoons into power, while deceiving himself he wants Nigeria to develop.

Lol Same country where u will die and still blame Nigeria u want me to go dere.....

I won't sell my things to go turn slave....

I don't think like you I wish safe journey you can go enjoy ur modern day slavery....
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by LagosG: 6:27pm On Mar 07
VULCAN:
It will only be well with you if you NEVER joined them to blame Jonathan when $ was 150.

But if not....

It is already well with me bro I don't know about you
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Sirianese: 7:17pm On Mar 07
Pascal9:
an unemployed get millions to japa , i don tire for you people.

Mugu
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by damkin24(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07
Amuluonyenaego:
Chaiii, Because our government has failed us our lawyers now have to travel to Uk to be doing caregivers (adult pampers changers)
See one of the adult fool
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 7:55pm On Mar 07
Jandminded:

Your choice, who cares.

Nigeria failed her people, even you family knows this.
My families live did not depend on government policies...
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Jandminded: 8:18pm On Mar 07
Fearyourcreator:

My families live did not depend on government policies...

Good for you
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by ChronosMed: 8:22pm On Mar 07
page9:

Most Nigerian youths will do better anywhere especially here in their fatherland if only they can change their mindset

If only they can see Nigeria as half -full, Instead of seeing our cup as half emptied.

My pain is that National Re-orientation is non existent.

Foreigners come here and make money within short time, Indians and Chinese, even Malians and people from Chad and Niger republic are all over the place doing one business or the other.

An Indian friend once told me that Nigerians are special breed of people, they are too critical of themselves and will rather complain than reflect and take positive actions about improving their lives.

Most of them see doom and are always eager to run down their country at the slightest opportunity. Many are happy to see Nigeria fall but are quick to blame govt for everything.

Nigerian youths need to know there is no easy life anywhere, no free lunch anywhere, not even in free town.

The more we move to those countries in droves, the less they value us.

I challenge any serious Nigeria youth who is really serious about changing his economic situation, will make some reasonable progress with 6months to 12months in the short run,and within 24 to 36 in the medium term.

The real reasons why our economy is suffering apart from the bad leadership, is terrible followers too.

Many of us only complain when we do not know anyone in power, the day our friends, colleagues or associates are in the corridor of power, we defend them or at worst, we go silent.

Many youths forget that to make money, manage and multiply it is a skill that must be learnt. Every problem is an opportunity for those who can solve them, not those who can complain most.

Have you developed yourself enough to be valuable to the society? What can you offer? What problem can you solve?
What are the useful soft and hard skills, you have learnt over the years?

Many youths are so naive they are waiting for successive govt to provide employment for them.

As tough as it is, many are changing jobs like clothes?

Employers are looking for problem solvers, not salary collectors.

If you as a youngman or woman are prepared to learn, work hard, learn patience and perseverance and pay the price for success, it would be only a matter of time to achieve your dream regardless of the economic turbulence.

By the way, there will never be a time when everything will be easy, it is an illusion, Many who could not make money during Obasanjo Era, are building their mansion and making their legitimate money now.

Most youths are ignorants of opportunities around them because they hear more of lamentations and unconsciously wiring their brains to flight instead of fight. Japa may be ok for some, but it is unnecessary for many if only they have adequate knowledge of all the possibilities.

This excuse that you want a better life for your kids abroad, being a black in a white environment does not guarantee a better life, If you leave a decent life here and your child decides to pursue their masters abroad, they stand a much better chance to have a better chance in future.

Only God has the final say on that, we can only try. Now the lady is dead, if the man is unable to manage the daughter now, what becomes of her?

Many doing Japa are doing it just because it is the trend. Some are selling off a life time fortunes just to relocate, to start a caregiver job.

I am based in lagos. I am willing to mentor serious minded 6 men and 6 women below 22yrs on ways to make money. I do not have a penny to give, all i need is serious mentees and all i will give is my time and knowledge which is more valuable than money.

What i ask for in return is Seriousness, commitment, patience. The mentees must be willing to mentor others and share their acquired knowledge too when they start making financial progress. The mentees must have minimum of school cert or more. They will not work for me, they will work for themselves. They must also be willing to read recommended valuable books sent to them.

Pls note, i do not deal with all these online stuffs, crypto, FX trading etc.

I do brick and mortal business. And i know millions of Nigerians are sufferings because of ignorance.
Contact Email-nigerianhomegrown2024@gmail.com

The situation is an unfortunate one my brother
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 8:23pm On Mar 07
Jandminded:

Good for you
Thank you
Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by ekhai(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07
Pascal9:
is it worth it, be honest, you raise millions of Naira to go uk to stress your life to death, ah second slavery be this oh.
MY BROTHER, YOU WILL BE AGEING MORE QUICKLY. MORE OVER, THEY TAX ON EXTRA HOURS WORKED IS TOO HIGH. YOU'RE OFFICIALLY SUPPOSED TO WORK 40HOURS A WEEK. ANY EXTRA HOURS IS TAXED LIKE A SECOND JOB. BUT YOU NEED TO WORK MORE HOURS TO MEET UP. IT'S REALLY DIFFICULT. IF EVERYTHING IS RIGHT HERE, IT DOESN'T WORTH IT.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:39pm On Mar 07
Babatundehy:

You wrote well and I learned one or two lessons. But, please, use paragraphs next time. embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.