Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. (4726 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos / APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by pointblank247(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07
Wainey:
We now celebrate houses as part of development in Nigeria?
Chai
so must every roof be brown ?
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by pointblank247(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07
KingLennon:
E no go better for Lord Lugard sad
but Amadioha don kill am naa
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by pointblank247(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07
Good2go1:
I am no longer hearing Igbo go and develop your place. I wonder what has changed
na goal post change
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by PureFace1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07
Rahkman:
when you are ready you will tell urself the truth ...name just 2 popular product from osun state,the only thing that state is know for is davido his twerking uncle who is the governor and skull mining

Osun is among the safest states in Nigeria with low crime rate.

You are the one deceiving yourself, One of the top company generating forex for Njgeria is base in Osun state and there also many manufacturers in Osun, you think the IGR generated was from thin air ? It matched Anambra Igr generation.

Apart from fake goods i can't think of something special Abia is known for.

Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07
OfficialAPCNig:

Kindly list what development are

Improved living standard of everyone.

1. Zero Poverty.
2. No Hunger.
3. Good Healthcare.
4. Quality Education.

Made accessible and affordable for all.
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by AcuraZDX: 2:00pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Sir please with all due respects personal houses, buildings are not development it's disgraceful that someone is saying they are Development and mind you I say this fre from politics

You're the one to be sorry for yourself.

But you guys run to Dubai every Eke market day for tourism.

You go there to see their Emir?
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by Elohorp(f): 2:05pm On Mar 07
AcuraZDX:

You're the one to be sorry for yourself.

But you guys run to Dubai every Eke market day for tourism.

You go there to see their Emir?

Am not igbo nor yoruba,so am not involved in your tribal battle
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by Cassandraloius: 2:33pm On Mar 07
Good for you guys.
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by YorubaKing: 5:35pm On Mar 07
OfficialAPCNig:

Kindly list what development are

Basic infrastructure which SE lacks. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by Oracleforce: 5:55pm On Mar 07
Trollronaldo:
Same place, different times.

Let's see the drone picture of Isilangua in Abia state....where they used to eat human beings...cannibalism...perhaps it will be the same...
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by AcuraZDX: 6:04pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Am not igbo nor yoruba,so am not involved in your tribal battle

What's tribal about my comment.

Do well to answer my question and stop acting naive.
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by StarRida: 6:12pm On Mar 07
PureFace1:

Go and develop your place. We will keep saying it. Aba is no match for ordinary Osogbo in Osun state.

Osun have more Igr than Abia state which mean Osogbo is more productive.

Oshogbo is rated as the cleanest city in Nigeria unlike Abia notorious for its dirtiness.

Oshogbo is among the places with stable electricity in Nigeria unlike Aba that is just trying to join the rank with the recently commissioned power station.

Osun is among the state that can pay workers without FG allocation in Nigeria and Abia is not there.

Osun is also among the state with lowest poverty rate in Nigeria.

Even in Education Osun also a juggernaut, there's no where in Osun you wouldn't see an Igbo man selling puff puff and hawking, so you still need to go back and develop your place. How many [b]Osun Indigenes are in Abia state or Aba ?
[/b]the bolded really shows the level of your exposure and your naivety
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by Elohorp(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07
AcuraZDX:

What's tribal about my comment.

Do well to answer my question and stop acting naive.

Which tribe celebrates eke market day?

And I kindly ask you not to insult me
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by igwebuike01: 7:20pm On Mar 07
More cries from the brown roof region
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by Babangidapikin: 8:16pm On Mar 07
E be like say you na don dey enjoy light ....
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:07pm On Mar 07
Wainey:
Buildings are not development
BUILDINGS WITHOUT PEOPLE ARE JUST ASSSILUMS sad
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by AcuraZDX: 6:57pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

Which tribe celebrates eke market day?

And I kindly ask you not to insult me

I don't have time for you. I can see you have comprehension issues.

No insult..
Re: Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. by Elohorp(f): 9:26pm On Mar 08
AcuraZDX:

I don't have time for you. I can see you have comprehension issues.

No insult..
Neither do I have your time,I've seen you have tribalistic hatred
And weak mentality

No insult

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 / The True Colour Of Ebonyi State: The Salt Of The Nation / Youwin, One Of Jonathan's Baits to Deceive Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.