Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG (63766 Views)

EFCC Probes Dangote, BUA, 50 Other Companies Over Forex Transactions / Ganduje, Others Reconcile Dangote, BUA Over Sugar Plant / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Diligence: 12:48pm On Mar 07
Please confirm if IBETO CEMENT is back! Wow!
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by EBEk101(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07
The only thing wey dey go up come down for Nigeria nah, prโ€ฆ.k ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by InvertedHammer: 1:21pm On Mar 07
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by xynerise: 1:30pm On Mar 07
The meeting was to increase the price grin
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by ak22(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07
shortgun:
I sell for less than 8k, call me for your cement needs. Anywhere in the country.
Must be from 900 bags and above.
Pinnaclelimited.tech@gmail.com

See and buying?
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by shortgun(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07
post=128822051:

How much is 1,000 Bags
7,750 north central
7,800 North West
N8,000 South South
8,000 South east.
8,500 South west
9,000 North East
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by NaijaCover(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07
shortgun:

7,750 north central
7,800 North West
N8,000 South South
8,000 South east.
8,500 South west
9,000 North East

Total Is how much
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by shortgun(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07
post=128823745:

Total Is how much
Total for 1000 bags will be 7.8m
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Olumeme: 2:39pm On Mar 07
mytime24:
So d falling of dollar no still bring d price down ๐Ÿ˜ž

What will now happen to the stock they bought or made with high dollar?
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by NaijaCover(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07
shortgun:

Total for 1000 bags will be 7.8m

How Much To Build Four Bedroom Bungalow House
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by officialJP(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07
sukar886:
FG should open border for cement to enter, cement no suppose pass 5k
5k ke haaaa naija we sabi settle for evil o bro cement should be 1200 lets go back to yaradua or Jonathan era
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by VanuatuWycombe: 3:06pm On Mar 07
Dirkcoyt:
hes going to scam you run!

Really? Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by shortgun(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07
post=128824102:

How Much To Build Four Bedroom Bungalow House
Try know how much for a brain first
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by shortgun(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07
Dirkcoyt:
hes going to scam you run!
It's your entire generation that are scammers.
You think everyone is jobless and looking for people to scam online like you.
Idiot check how many years this my account has been active on this forum.
It will never be well with you for calling my legitimate business a scam.
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Dirkcoyt: 3:54pm On Mar 07
shortgun:

It's your entire generation that are scammers.
You think everyone is jobless and looking for people to scam online like you.
Idiot check how many years this my account has been active on this forum.
It will never be well with you for calling my legitimate business a scam.

I know youโ€™re a scam but I wonโ€™t let you rip off innocent people !

No legitimate business person reply like this it just further gave you away that Iโ€™m right ! Thank you
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by shortgun(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07
Dirkcoyt:

I know youโ€™re a scam but I wonโ€™t let you rip off innocent people !

No legitimate business person reply like this it just further gave you away that Iโ€™m right ! Thank you
I am in a good mood today, don't push your luck or else I'll use you as scapegoat on this forum. This is how people like you go about making baseless accusations about people and their businesses. Have I scammed anyone before?
Poverty stricken idiots like you have never built anything in your life but it's always easy for you to type nonsense. Just don't make me decide to use you as an example.
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Gboss247(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07
sukar886:
FG should open border for cement to enter, cement no suppose pass 5k
Cement no suppose pass 5k because you are the Chief Subsidizer of Cement in Nigeria abi?
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Gboss247(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07
Mide70:
So unfortunate.... From #5100 to #10k-#14k times 2.... How will an average man embark in a project ? One thing I have discovered so far is that we Nigerian are our own problem....this increment wasn't from government but dealers and manufacturers...
I just pray God help the masses . May we obtain mercy in Jesus name
Is it the manufacturers and dealers that prints trillions of naira per day to devalue naira?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Gboss247(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07
stasius:

Exactly. They should allow people import cement since the local manufacturers have decided to be wicked!
When did importation become the solution to high prices of cement cause by naira devaluation?
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Gboss247(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07
ufuosman:
Ibeto still dey? Don tay I see dat cement oh.

Enemies of the nation, cement that d materials dey use to produce it is in Nigeria. Govt should give licenses to as many as dey can let competition full d market in all sectors
Enemies of the nation are those who seat in CBN, printing trillions of naira per day to devalue the naira.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Cromagnon: 6:00pm On Mar 07
Chicagograduate:
How can 3 cement brands be selling their products to 300 million Nigerians?They are taking undue advantage of Nigerians.
better go and collect refund from your primary school. Cos you can't count
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Zeebuy: 6:18pm On Mar 07
Mide70:
So unfortunate.... From #5100 to #10k-#14k times 2.... How will an average man embark in a project ? One thing I have discovered so far is that we Nigerian are our own problem....this increment wasn't from government but dealers and manufacturers...
I just pray God help the masses . May we obtain mercy in Jesus name
All this nonsense happened due to the stupid policies of this useless government but you'll pretend not to know this. These manufacturers buy fuel for their plants and vehicles, they'll import equipment and machinery, they'll buy other materials in USD too.

Blame your foolish government

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by abibun: 7:45pm On Mar 07
BUA is 6300 in sokoto
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by drtwist(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07
shortgun:
I sell for less than 8k, call me for your cement needs. Anywhere in the country.
Must be from 900 bags and above.
Is it pay on delivering?
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Kingbuhari(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07
Encourage importation and crash the price
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Error401: 8:42pm On Mar 07
wich falling, dollar is 1610 in black market o, no follow those propaganda on front page o
mytime24:
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by bewla(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07
Chicagograduate:
How can 3 cement brands be selling their products to 300 million Nigerians?They are taking undue advantage of Nigerians.
What is the reason importation is suspended
To give local products chance abi but if chance no chance let's go back to the root
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by jacoik(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07
Savedday2:
This country never finish like this?

Make better thunder fire all 9ja girls one by one.
Na cement Nigeria girls dey demand from you wey go make thunder fire dem?
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07
mytime24:
dollar nah London bridge
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by ufuosman(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07
Gboss247:
Enemies of the nation are those who seat in CBN, printing trillions of naira per day to devalue the naira.
D enemies are in different sectors
Re: Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG by pawn89(m): 1:26am On Mar 08
shortgun:

7,750 north central
7,800 North West
N8,000 South South
8,000 South east.
8,500 South west
9,000 North East

Would it be pay on delivery??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.