Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor (27407 Views)

No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Honestfrend: 11:54am On Mar 07
This is why we re never n can never be united..

Reminds of Barrack Obama..

Africa still dey back back..
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Chibuzoripob: 11:55am On Mar 07
cool good make my fellow ipob like CHINEDU leave LAGOS alone go slug it with SOLUDO

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Johnjustice: 11:55am On Mar 07
Bigotry is like wildfire, eventually a bigot will discriminate even between his siblings.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Pristine664: 11:56am On Mar 07
haffaze777:

You weh your Ogiso dey worship ogun [yoruba man] self deh talkgrin

Because they are Yoruba na grin

They are just confused and Yorubas don't send them 😂

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:57am On Mar 07
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Involuntarily, voluntarily your people are selling their babies to feed themselves, some killed their sons for eating, some killed their parents and some killed themselves because of hunger, even your traditional rulers are now running transportation with their crowns 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you know people are going through all these you stated and yet you will still support and defend Tinubu your tribesman who is keen on destroying people with suffering with ur life. Aren't you worst than Devil?
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by chopnaira: 11:57am On Mar 07
Johnjustice:
Bigotry is like wildfire, eventually a bigot will discriminate even between his siblings.
Yes o Like it's happening in Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Ndiofemmanu123: 11:58am On Mar 07
Better late then never
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by chopnaira: 11:58am On Mar 07
haffaze777:

You weh your Ogiso dey worship ogun [yoruba man] self deh talkgrin
They worship all the Yoruba gods including aiyelala, but I can guarantee you that the person behind that Monika is from that tribe across the Niger river - iboes grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Kionrae: 11:59am On Mar 07
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Pain? I am a Proud Yoruba from Lagos state, I am not an interloper or gatecrasher, I only commented on anambra and its likes crying over Lagos
you better go back to your kwara slum that has been colonized by the Nupes foolish man
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:59am On Mar 07
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Involuntarily, voluntarily your people are selling their babies to feed themselves, some killed their sons for eating, some killed their parents and some killed themselves because of hunger, even your traditional rulers are now running transportation with their crowns 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

After all these you stated here going on in the country, in another news you will defend with ur life that this government is doing well. Aren't you a hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Mar 07
this is funny but its the reality. yorubas from other states have taken over Lagos all claiming "Lagosians" but they are the ones who are quick to fight other non yoruba non indigenes when they themselves are not indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Mar 07
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Peter girigory Obi are already crying and mourning over the news, what concern them about Lagos, the same set of hypocrites that rejected Bianca Ojukwu because she was not from Anambra, the set of people that refused Betty Akeredolu because she married a yoruba, the same set of confused people that want to use Yoruba name to ridicule an igbo man are blabbering and bickering over Lagos

but wait oh. what is the relationship with the article and your post?
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by chopnaira: 12:02pm On Mar 07
Chibuzoripob:
cool good make my fellow ipob like CHINEDU leave LAGOS alone go slug it with SOLUDO
Yes ooo. Anambra needs all his MIT skills grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07
Goodvibes007:

There is no battle anywhere except in the mind of Bode George and his fellow Lagos PDP clowns. They shamelessly abandoned Jandor and followed GRV (PDLP) enter canal in the last election. I hope they are able to dig themselves out of the mess.

Udonmeanit!!! grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by chopnaira: 12:03pm On Mar 07
dododawa1:
YORUBAS are

ONE.

We knows them, SABOTEURS
It's Lagos PDP modus operandi. They have been pushing the same message like forever. One day, they will eventually change this their useless tactic since it's clearly not working.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Azzik: 12:06pm On Mar 07
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Enugurangers: 12:07pm On Mar 07
lexy2014:
this is funny but its the reality. yorubas from other states have taken over Lagos all claiming "Lagosians" but they are the ones who are quick to fight other non yoruba non indigenes when they themselves are not indigenes.
I have never met a Yoruba resident in Lagos, not from Lagos, claiming to be Lagosian. They will tell you that they are from Abeokuta, Ilesha, or ife even before I ask. Those from Ijebu would even tell you which of the Ijebus they are from since Ijebu is big.

Na my fellow Ndigbos dey claim Lagosian upandan even after arriving Lagos in 1 month. I have to press them where they are originally from in the SE.
That's why those pushing for abolishment of state of origin are majorly Igbos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by slowice(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07
Lagos indigenes said their mind but miscreantts from OYO, ekiti and co are mentioning igbos carelessly lol

Painment is really

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by tollyboy5(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07
princemillla:
Am definitely joining the group. We've been shouting for years now that there is movement YES its time our voice is heard loud n clear
Support %100 as an Epe boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by article1: 12:10pm On Mar 07
Adefaka is from which state, is he not from Ondo state? Adefaka should tell me any indigenous Lagosian and I will tell him which state that person is from.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by adamusuleiman1: 12:11pm On Mar 07
43Ronin:
I agree totally. Since 1999 non-indegenes have been ruling lagos and destroying the place while their villages are pitifully an eyesore. Most of the ronuites were from Ogun & osun and are the touts that litter lagos; the real lagosians are mentally developed and gainfully employed.
Lmao. All the Lagos Obas from Alaba to Epe to Lekki are all behind APC. These PDP guys are just deceiving themselves. Same useless rubbish they post every 3?2-3 months.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by remi2good: 12:11pm On Mar 07
Ronus will always be Ronus 😁 some of us knew this was coming, where are all those leave our Lagos for us gang? Take note as we're leaving y'all are leaving with us, EBIN PAWA KWA UNU ONU THERE

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Johnjustice: 12:12pm On Mar 07
chopnaira:

Yes o Like it's happening in Edo State.
Nope, in Edo they are being considerate, that is true democracy, Edo people as brothers and sisters, one bloodline sees it as a duty to show and act on equity and fairness, it's okay to rotate power between zones of a state.

Members of a state are brothers, it's different from this story, what the Lagosians said is that 'people from other states' try to read and comprehend.

What the Edo people is teaching you all is wisdom, love, consideration in action, this is how.they live with their brothers, I suggest outsiders keep their mouth off other state's business, so many jobless kids online... interfering carelessly into another states internal politics is disrespectful...focus on your state.

Edo people are on the right track, for inclusiveness and brotherly love...no need to be competing with your brother, just show equity, Edo people are wise, remember they have had great civilizations before the emergence of most tribes in Africa.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Ykc2(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07
TopBanter:

We know this is the sort of news you love ejaculating to but trust me when I say this is the talk of empty and disgruntled noisemakers who can't do shit.

You people will never understand how Yorubas roll. Lagos will continue to be led by Yorubas, wherever they are from, who can always unite the nuanced complexities of lagos and continue to move the State forward. Not ot some dosser or divisive wasteman like Chinedu busy claiming "omo eko tokan tokan".

If GAC ( Governor's advisory committee) and all the power brokers of Lagos approve then it shall be so. Lamentation will then be left to frustrated souls like Chinedu and his other "historical eko families" jokers and losers who can't build structures that enters the nooks and crannies of Lagos yet think their name is enough to install them in Alausa.

there is no how yorubas roll we live among them in that lagos even before some of their great grand parents started hearing about ikoyi ojukwu's father is already buying up ikoyi from queen's drive to jamb office with others seized by federal government, so stop saying we dont know how yorubas rolls ,tell us something we don't know about you people ,maybe yoruba person invented plane or telephone,

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Mar 07
Enugurangers:

I have never met a Yoruba resident in Lagos, not from Lagos, claiming to be Lagosian. They will tell you that they are from Abeokuta, Ilesha, or ife even before I ask. Those from Ijebu would even tell you which of the Ijebus they are from since Ijebu is big.

Na my fellow Ndigbos dey claim Lagosian upandan even after arriving Lagos in 1 month. I have to press them where they are originally from in the SE.
That's why those pushing for abolishment of state of origin are majorly Igbos.

then pls what is the topic and the article about?
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by phorget(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07
Somebody from Iragbiji is running the affairs of Lagos already and I wonder how the true lagosians are going to wrestle power from the notorious impersonator.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by chopnaira: 12:14pm On Mar 07
Johnjustice:

Nope, in Edo they are being considerate, that is true democracy, Edo people as brothers and sisters, one bloodline sees it as a duty to show and act on equity and fairness, the people of Edo south have not gotten the position for a while, it's their turn.

That is wisdom, love, consideration in action. I suggest outsiders keep their mouth off other state's business... interfering carelessly into another states internal politics is disrespectful...focus on your state.

Edo people are on the right track, for inclusiveness and brotherly love...no need to be competing with your brother, just show equity, Edo people are wise, remember they have had great civilizations before the emergence of most tribes in Africa.
That's tribalism and self preservation.
You are just trying to whitewash tribalism with grammar and paragraphs.

it's Esan (Edo central) that are saying emi lo kan. Not Edo South. Olumide is being rejected for being from the South and for having Yoruba names.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Diligence: 12:16pm On Mar 07
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Peter girigory Obi are already crying and mourning over the news, what concern them about Lagos, the same set of hypocrites that rejected Bianca Ojukwu because she was not from Anambra, the set of people that refused Betty Akeredolu because she married a yoruba, the same set of confused people that want to use Yoruba name to ridicule an igbo man are blabbering and bickering over Lagos

Confirmed. This guy is proudly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Atlantis585: 12:17pm On Mar 07
grin grin grin

How about the other ones who have never stepped foot in Lagos but always claiming Omoluabi.

How about the ones who want non Yorubas who own businesses and have lived in Lagos almost all their lives out of Lagos even when the loud mouths don’t contribute anything to Lagos other than noise and nuisance.

Lagos for people wey matter for Lagos not noisemakers who contribute nothing positive to the development of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by tollyboy5(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07
Elliotwaveforec:
How can a Nupe slave from Bida be more Yoruba than Ijebu, Oyo, Igbomina, Ibolo, Ijesa, Egba etc?

Most of those shouting indigenes are either Nupe slaves who were given land by the Aworis or the slave returnees.

I no blame Una, na Oba Kosoko who made slaves from Bida indigenes; and the British who made returnee slaves indigenes.

Instead of them to stay low and enjoy their lucky indigenship, they keep shouting we are indigenes.
I'm ijebu from Epe, kosoko kor kadoso ni. Kosoko that we gave refuge at Epe?
Talk another thing. Egun are more lagosian an people from Oyo or osun state.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by IGBOSON1: 12:19pm On Mar 07
princemillla:
Am definitely joining the group. We've been shouting for years now that there is movement YES its time our voice is heard loud n clear

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Goodluck! You’ll need it!!

You think seismic changes, such as the one you’re hoping will happen in Lagos, come about just by ‘getting your voice heard’!? Have you seen the entrenched Lagos mafioso you’re up against!? If you’re not prepared to break a few heads to get what you want, just forget it!

There’s a reason the ruling hegemonic establishment are terrified of Mazi Kanu, and prefer to manipulate the legal system and process just to keep him incarcerated in their gulag!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reps To Punish Lawmaker, Kingsley Chinda, Over Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.