Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor (27350 Views)

No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by SonOfDSoil01: 1:27pm On Mar 07
ZKOSOSO:
E go soon reach the proper owners of Lagos too.. The Edos that own the CROWN 👑 of Lagos

We are coming to restructure Lagos this time....
wetin you still Dey wait for? Why not start your restructuring now😂
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by christistruth01: 1:28pm On Mar 07
ZKOSOSO:

Grammar grammar grammar no be money..Sir Shina Peters..... After GBV the real omo Eko don don , na me zkososo is taking over Alausa for keep...on behalf of my great ancestors...Edos....Igodomigodo.....

Remember Ile Ife founded Benin
And Awori founded Lagos
It is not by mouth
It is by God Almighty's Grace

Both Obagodo who founded Benin and the Awori who founded Lagos were only looking for where they could live and Farm in Peace

They didn't know that God Almighty was watching over them to bless the small seed they had sowed with his greatness

It was only God Almighty's Grace
Because of all the Yoruba Clans bar none
It was the Awori people who were the most Peaceful and hated War the Most

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Honestey: 1:30pm On Mar 07
With Tinubu in mind right?
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:31pm On Mar 07
Better shut up your dirty mouth before we claim our Ile ibinu back from you
ZKOSOSO:
E go soon reach the proper owners of Lagos too.. The Edos that own the CROWN 👑 of Lagos

We are coming to restructure Lagos this time....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by HRMK: 1:33pm On Mar 07
PRINCE ADEFAKA OF OR FROM WHERE IN LAGOS STATE?WHO IS THE KING THAT IS HIS FATHER!IN WHICH TOWN/CITY IS HE FROM?GIVE DETAILS!I AM HEARING THAT NAME FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by SonOfDSoil01: 1:33pm On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

Kikikiki😂

You can't even hide your pain😂...soon they'll fish you out and send you back to your village in ekiti
😂 yes, after sending all ibos back to there cursed land😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Irony1: 1:37pm On Mar 07
Shikena:
Again, if you have any sense you would have noticed that I never made a claim.

You mentioned Enugu. What is making you uncomfortable about going back to your state that is several states away from Lagos and not remotely close to Yorubaland? You can develop your land grin

Did I tell you I do not visit my state or I have never lived in my state? Your stupidity is a stuff of legends it seems hereditary. Go back to your state, i will not stop telling you this until you go back to your state.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by SonOfDSoil01: 1:39pm On Mar 07
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Pain? I am a Proud Yoruba from Lagos state, I am not an interloper or gatecrasher, I only commented on anambra and its likes crying over Lagos
just wait for them, they will come and tell you your history now…they will say you are from Ogbomosho claiming lagos😂 like no Yoruba man ever comes from lagos….there obsession with lagos is real and surprisingly we don’t even share border😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Elliotwaveforec: 1:41pm On Mar 07
tollyboy5:

I'm ijebu from Epe, kosoko kor kadoso ni. Kosoko that we gave refuge at Epe?
Talk another thing. Egun are more lagosian an people from Oyo or osun state.
Ijebu boy, your comprehension skill is low!

You gave Kosoko refuge along with his Nupe guards; they're with you Ijebus till today trying to claim your land. Go and ask your elders about land matters in Epe currently; the visitors (Nupes) are taking you Ijebus to Supreme court to grab your land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Shikena(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07
Go and develop your clan bro grin

Irony1:

Did I tell you I do not visit my state or I have never lived in my state? Your stupidity is a stuff of legends it seems hereditary. Go back to your state, i will not stop telling you this until you go back to your state.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by SonOfDSoil01: 1:46pm On Mar 07
TopBanter:

Okay na. Let's be watching to see if the implosion of the Yorubas you are waiting to see will ever happen.

We will banish all covetous usurpers and divisive elements like you lot before that sort of internal division of Yoruba you are desperate to see will ever happen.

Yoruba 'parapo' has even begun now but you just can't see it. Keep deluding yourself rather than facing your people and region of origin.
grin they are still developing ragos😂when the are done the will carry their houses on there head to Biafra land, by then it will be too late for them to see that they laboured in another man land in vain, greedy and covetous tribe😂

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Zeebuy: 1:46pm On Mar 07
spiSeyi:
Gbadebo's camp at work grin the Yorubas are not divided Lagosians or anybody from SW can govern any SW state as long as he is accepted. We are Omoluabis for a reason, GRV paid erats from alaigbo should rest grin
Is there any Igbo name on that list?
Why can't y'all continue your foolishness in peace without dragging the Igbos into it?
Na ment?
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Kennyswag: 1:48pm On Mar 07
Landlocked animals are crying all over this thread why?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by SonOfDSoil01: 1:52pm On Mar 07
Jokerman:
Honestly it's annoying.

A real lagosian cannot go to Oyo, Or Sound state to be a governor,or even house assembly gan sef.

But you will see Oyo, Ogun, Ondo coming to Lagos to be claiming seat... Imagine Desmond Elliott in the house, someone that his state Edo,another tribe cannot even dare...

Indigenes of Lagos should take their Lagos back... Next election I'm supporting Funsho Doherty, a real Lagosian
ibo man how is that your business cheesy? Does any of the names there sound ibo to you? Why can’t you face Anambala where you still practice your Osu caste system in 2024, not faraway Sw where we don’t share anything in common, not even border😂

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Clobisman(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07
Liar, kwara man claiming to be an indigene. Can a Lagos indigene become a commissioner in kwara? You people have stolen this people's right by claiming that you are all yorubas. Stop playing.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by boxypane(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07
Irony1:

Enugu as a city is far better than Ibadan and Abeokuta.
Then stay there pls. Stop raising unnecessary issues.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by djseanjohn77: 2:01pm On Mar 07
Good2go1:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/06/lagos-indigenes-kick-against-other-south-west-states-coming-hijack-governorship-position?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

I am a Lagosian, and obviously, this group is sponsored, or fighting for their own recognition. yes, all my fellow Lagosian from the days of LASU that we still keep up, none is aware of this, not even has it been mentioned once the various Lagosian platforms. This is a self-seeking group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by SonOfDSoil01: 2:02pm On Mar 07
Enugurangers:

I have never met a Yoruba resident in Lagos, not from Lagos, claiming to be Lagosian. They will tell you that they are from Abeokuta, Ilesha, or ife even before I ask. Those from Ijebu would even tell you which of the Ijebus they are from since Ijebu is big.

Na my fellow Ndigbos dey claim Lagosian upandan even after arriving Lagos in 1 month. I have to press them where they are originally from in the SE.
That's why those pushing for abolishment of state of origin are majorly Igbos.
grin God bless you for this honest truth, those delusional ones won claim Lagos through the back door…kole work😂
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by anjum2dawood: 2:03pm On Mar 07
E go soon reach the proper owners of Lagos too.. The Edos that own the CROWN 👑 of Lagos We are coming to restructure Lagos this time....E go soon reach the proper owners of Lagos too.. The Edos that own the CROWN 👑 of Lagos We are coming to restructure Lagos this time.......
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Cindypresh(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07
SonOfDSoil01:
😂 yes, after sending all ibos back to there cursed land😂

Why did you run away from your prosperous Ogun village??
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07
princemillla:
Am definitely joining the group. We've been shouting for years now that there is movement YES its time our voice is heard loud n clear
gbajabiamiala are you a lagosian?
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by remi2good: 2:13pm On Mar 07
Pristine664:

I've been hearing about this since prior 2007 election and it's still the same group.

This is 2024, what do you mean "some of us knew this was coming"? 😅
when you start division be ready a for all out division, when you started our Lagos our Lagos you don't know you've set certain forces in motion? That it will finally get to a final point?
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Kay25(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07
Na lie
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by SonOfDSoil01: 2:14pm On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

Why did you run away from your prosperous Ogun village??
just like Lagos they are both in Yoruba land but unfortunately for you, Lagos is not in your cursed land, I know you wish you had Lagos😂….covetous mofo

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by SonOfDSoil01: 2:19pm On Mar 07
Irony1:

Keep deceiving yourself. The real Lagosians are waking up now.
the real Lagosian, are they ibos? Or does those name ibo to you? Why not not face Anambala or your cursed land where you still practice your primitive Osu caste system? Covetous mofos😂
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by LagosFirstSon: 2:21pm On Mar 07
Yarimo you're not an Indigine of Lagos so get ready to pack your load and leave Lagos

An Ogun or Osun states man will no longer be allowed to rule Lagos
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Madups(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07
[quote author=Cindypresh post=128817218]

[b]Kikikiki
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Cindypresh(f): 2:26pm On Mar 07
SonOfDSoil01:
just like Lagos they are both in Yoruba land but unfortunately for you, Lagos is not in your cursed land, I know you wish you had Lagos😂….covetous mofo

This is not what I asked you.

I will ask again, why did you abandon your prosperous Ogun village for Lagos?
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by Maysdevices(f): 2:33pm On Mar 07
spiSeyi:
Gbadebo's camp at work grin the Yorubas are not divided Lagosians or anybody from SW can govern any SW state as long as he is accepted. We are Omoluabis for a reason, GRV paid erats from alaigbo should rest grin
Awwww. See how people dey deny their father land because of Lagos

Hahahahajajjajajajajjajajajjaj

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by etrange: 2:36pm On Mar 07
Holding on to the concept of 'state of origin' in Nigeria doesn't add any value. You are a native of wherever you were born.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by TopBanter: 2:43pm On Mar 07
BreconHills:

Too early for this. They simply want to be relevant.

They can't be relevant bro. Other than their name and claim to being "original Lagos family" what have they done for Lagos?

The likes of Awolowo, probably the greatest Yoruba man ever in the opinion of many, did so much exemplary things to show that Yorubas should think and act as a regional unit of merit-driven progress and self-paced development.

You should ask yourself why these so called "original Lagos family" have no sagacious sons all Yorubas, from MC Oluomo and Sego all the way to the obanikoros and Elegushis etal, can respect plus support passionately as is the case with Tinubu and others.

Who will dash you 'relevance in this modern age if you cannot get in the ring and battle other galdiators to overcome them and dominate?

Remember no ethnic group favours merit or vote as meritocratically as the Yorubas do. If they want relevance let them leave their Ivory tower and privilege to go and conquer Agege, Alimosho, Mushin etal instead of thinking Lagos begins and end with Ikoyi and VI.

They should not shout for relevance. They should make themselves relevant if they truly possess the ability, beyond words, to do so. That is the Yoruba way and always has been from the days of Oduduwa when the battle to lead ile Ife was fierce.

Lagos is a modern microcosm of ancient Ife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor by MEGAWATCH: 2:46pm On Mar 07
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Peter girigory Obi are already crying and mourning over the news, what concern them about Lagos, the same set of hypocrites that rejected Bianca Ojukwu because she was not from Anambra, the set of people that refused Betty Akeredolu because she married a yoruba, the same set of confused people that want to use Yoruba name to ridicule an igbo man are blabbering and bickering over Lagos

Sincerely speaking this Tinubu's government has scattered your brain.

You need to see the mountain of fire and miracles church pastor nearest to you for an immediate spiritual help.

Advise no be curse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral / Vice President Vs Senate President: Who Is More Politically Relevant In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.