Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' (42744 Views)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / 14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by ayourbamie: 5:32pm On Mar 08
Make I nor just took wetin dey my mind, I fit chop ban

2 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by enemyofprogress: 5:32pm On Mar 08
Blood money spotted

Mynd44 how far now? How this weekend go be now?

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Blackfire(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08
grin

Is that all...

So what do we call Elon musk,

2 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Pristine664: 5:34pm On Mar 08
AnambraPeople:

Sponsored Post

Na everybody wey fit afford 2 square meals for Igbo land be billionaires. πŸ˜‚

grin

5 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Chucks13: 5:35pm On Mar 08
Everybody na Billionaire even if you have Golf 3 as your only car and used Tiles to decirate front side of your 2 bedroom bungalow then hire boys to sing your name in Billionaire-maniac, you are a billionaire.

Or if you get heroine and cocaine factory inside the bush yet you are a billionaire in your escobar world.

3 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by bigcasava1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe
I will prefer the vanity of his life than yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Eriokanmi: 5:35pm On Mar 08
AnambraPeople:

Sponsored Post
A fi sponsored post naa. Cos this praise-singing makes no sense lol

2 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Judolisco(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08
King of billionaires dey sponsor posts grin

4 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by free2ryhme: 5:36pm On Mar 08
AnambraPeople:

Sponsored Post

wealth without enterprise

billionaire wey dey sponsor post grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by seuncyrus(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08
why will someone make a sponsored post to call himself the king of billionaires grin grin
When was the last time you saw a sponsored post by Tony Elumelu, Dantata , Adenuga , or even Hebert Igwe (R.I.P)
The truth is , if " it didn't dey it didn't dey"
Empty barrels make the loudest noise grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by SpatialKing(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08
Franzinni:
If you investigate source of wealth... You will be shocked even more than Jonathan as president.

250billionaires... If to say Nigeria dey do rico..

First let's investigate the source of your poverty... You will be shocked 😲 it is generational...

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by seunayantokun(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08
Preparatory to 'he wants to serve his people'. ..which tells you another liar is on the horizon.

3 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by SpatialKing(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08
CondemnBattery:

In as much as I love the philanthropist nature, I was anticipating to read about his businessess.

@Op what is his occupation?
No offense.

Hope we won't read how one of his mansion was busted by efcc and NDLEA

First let's investigate the source of your poverty...
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by 1000angstroms(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08
CondemnBattery:

In as much as I love the philanthropist nature, I was anticipating to read about his businessess.

@Op what is his occupation?
No offense.

Hope we won't read how one of his mansion was busted by efcc and NDLEA

If tilumbu the urine dispensing mic licker who had his teeth corroded with heroin wasn't raided or busted by EFCC and NAFDAC, don't worry, Nothing will happen to Him.

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by eepeepook: 5:43pm On Mar 08
He no resemble who dey see money. Nigeria’s current situation has made men with meagre hundreds of thousands of dollars into Naira billionaires.

4 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by seunayantokun(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08
SpatialKing:

First let's investigate the source of your poverty... You will be shocked 😲 it is generational...
Both could lead to shocking discoveries - I mean the source of that bloke's poverty and the source of that billionaire's wealth.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by xjiggy: 5:49pm On Mar 08
Rubbish. All these loud money. Check well, he may be an importer of substandard products like the Lontor rechargeable lantern i got last week. First ever charge, the thing blew up-money lost. Don't want to even talk about the two shock absorbers that leaked just after a week of installingtl them. People like him is why dollar will increase by 50 naira but goods will increase by 200 naira... never to fall again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by JuanDeDios: 5:53pm On Mar 08
AnambraPeople:

High Chief Dr. Sir Darlington Nwabunike undeniably stands tall as one of the most promising and inspiring leaders the Igbo people can proudly boast of in the 21st century. His influence and charisma is just out of this world.
Sponsored Post
People that write their own name with more than one title? Not usually trustworthy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08
Okete001:
Hehehe

Omo, the word 'billionaire' don suffer for one region.

It's always in their DNA to brand panda as gold
ogboni, if you know you know...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Mar 08
AnambraPeople:

Sponsored Post

its indeed a sponsored post meant to hype this man. only that the post told us he is a "king of billionaires".

what exactly is his worth in billions?

no mention was made of his obscure company St Buniks Group of Companies.

what are the areas of business that this group of companies engages in?

how much profit do his companies make?

5 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Shikena(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nna! I taya

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Shikena(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08
grin grin grin grin grin

Is it your billionaire?

Okete001:
Hehehe

Omo, the word 'billionaire' don suffer for one region.

It's always in their DNA to brand panda as gold

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Focusmind: 6:01pm On Mar 08
Anambra and this their "billionaires " status hyping grin grin
Imagine the audacity of the writer, 250 billionaires cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Kaiser20: 6:01pm On Mar 08
Silly post.
Billionaire without any invention or discovery.
Audio billionaire!

3 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by naija1stnigar(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe
choose your own vanity wisely. It is not a crime to be wealthy but what matters is your source.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Basic123: 6:02pm On Mar 08
adextetoo:
grin

King of Billionaires Kwa?
.one you get some litte change in Igbo land especially Anambra,they will just declare you BILLIONAIRES on that part of the the country πŸ˜†

And when Forbes list is released all of them will dissappear

4 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Zuckembego: 6:03pm On Mar 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't no shit
Everybody get he own money
Stop telling us

He money na for him pocket

Your billions na people recharge card

Na person for this Nigeria talk say he nor get as their family go poor reach make them poor like dangote

Everybody get he own money abeg..nor come dey use one nwbunike take disturb us

Guy man don vexπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by okerekingsley90: 6:08pm On Mar 08
Franzinni:
If you investigate source of wealth... You will be shocked even more than Jonathan as president.

grin grinπŸ˜‚
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by dfrost: 6:09pm On Mar 08
Franzinni:

We still need to do RICO. What stops us?
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Available9: 6:10pm On Mar 08
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe

Exactly, no one should care about anything...since it is certain that we will all die, the only important thing any human should crave for is good health and food...just add 80 years to your age, you will notice that none of these things will matter anymore...
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by KosiGee(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08
High Chief, Dr, Sir….what da f is this?

Never heard of this dude before.

Oke afa na egbu nwa nkita.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How A Lagos Street Hawker Celebrated Independence Yesterday / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story. / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.