Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' (42765 Views)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / 14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by duduade: 8:14pm On Mar 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't no shit
Everybody get he own money
Stop telling us

He money na for him pocket

Your billions na people recharge card

Na person for this Nigeria talk say he nor get as their family go poor reach make them poor like dangote

Everybody get he own money abeg..nor come dey use one nwbunike take disturb us
Even some of us we niggas here on nairaland the money we use in playing football betting everyday runs into thousands
Like me now have spent up to 12k in betting today and it continues everyday. Saturday and Sundays are worse..epl, laliga, bundesliga, Japan league, Chinese league
So everybody na Billionaire for thier lane

Walahi you no well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love your spirit of I can't be oppressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by 79733139(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08
He sponsored a post just to tell the whole of Nairaland that he is a billionaire?

2 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Machinegun91(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08
Blood money
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Greatness09: 8:17pm On Mar 08
Nnamdi Kanu was not advised well…you can only fight for freedom by bringing development and unity in your region first….you can’t win the government in a war no matter how long it takes, lives will be wasted for no reason…the best approach is to develop the south east region. The north and south west knows this and like the way Simon Idiot Ekpa is playing the game….

Till development and unity comes to Igbo land I proudly stand Nigeria 🇳🇬

One Love
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Franzinni: 8:22pm On Mar 08
okoroemeka:
this is just broke man poverty mentality,what is stopping you from making a billion?and others that will say vanity upon vanity,that is the national anthem of lazy broke people with zero imagination on how to improve their life
what is stopping me is my desire to keep a clean conscience and have my peace because even with billions you are not free from problems in fact your problems are going to be in the size portioned for billionaires.... And like I said if we check the source of their wealth... You will not be disappointed... It's the regular trademark
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08
wyt:

we don't need to argue about him. yes, he is Ikenna Nwabunike from Ojoto, his dad is Ezego, they live in Awada,(sorry i can't remember the name of the street). we played in their house, infact, we used to play table tanis on top of their 3 or 4 storey house then. He schooled in Army day Onitsha. we were in same class from jss1 to 3. if you are close to him, tell him Sunday Nwite who later finished from Unizik. He, Ikenna school in UNEC.

Indirectly using style to reconnect back in case destiny help can come out of it😂
OP pls help your brother to reconnect.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Brush1: 8:44pm On Mar 08
Did I read he’s a member of people’s club? Haaaaa! Correct ritualist. Every member of that club is evil, that includes my uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by fabolouz1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08
King of billionaires ? That's awkward .
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Pennilessword1: 9:41pm On Mar 08
Dangote no make noise like this o nitori olorun
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Freshfish4: 9:57pm On Mar 08
The person that wrote this rubbish lacks sense and really needs to be checked.

Dave Umehi and you I don't know whose the worst.

It's very obvious you watch too much African magic epic
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Kingrshd3: 10:35pm On Mar 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't no shit
Stop telling us

Na person for this Nigeria talk say he nor get as their family go poor reach make them poor like dangote

Even some of us we niggas here on nairaland the money we use in playing football betting everyday runs into thousands
Like me now have spent up to 12k in betting today and it continues everyday. Saturday and Sundays are worse..epl, laliga, bundesliga, Japan league, Chinese league

Stop wasting ur money on bet instead keep buying dollars on finance or crypto to appreciate daily ...

Those hard earn funds are not to be wasted and enrich the owner of the bet shop or company 😢
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Vikdus: 10:55pm On Mar 08
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe
craze talk
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by favor914: 10:56pm On Mar 08
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe
Poor man solace, even the ones with nothing, will die in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Vikdus: 11:06pm On Mar 08
jubrilELsudan:
LIKE SEY IF HE DIES TODAY HE WILL CARRY HIS MONEY AND TITLES TO THE AFTERLIFE

LET WIGWES DEATH BE AN EYE OPENER TO ALL YOU BLOCK HEADS WHO LIVE YOUR LIVES TO CELEBRATE RICHES

MONEY AND RICHES AND TITLES IS ALL MEANINGLESS

IF THIS MAN DIES TODAY ALL YOU DAFTIES THAT ARE CELEBRATING HIM WILL FORGET HE EVER EXISTED LIKE THE WAY YOU ALL DID WIGWE
what exactly do you mean? You mentioned wigwe, same as the other person above. Are you people allergic to wealth? Vanity upon vanity is a poor man consolation phrase. I pray my vanity be more wealth
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by blowjohn(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08
This one just be like contribution things na.

Which one be king of billionaires
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Codes151(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08
igbos n noise... stop bringing thrash to nairaland abeg
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by InvertedHammer: 11:52pm On Mar 08
/
Five most abused words in Nigeria:
1. Billionaire.
2. Entrepreneur.
3. Content creator.
4. Online vendor.
5. CEO

cool cool

/
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by rafcrown(m): 12:47am On Mar 09
Source of wealth?
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Clobisman(m): 1:36am On Mar 09
What is all this noise for? Real kings don't shout. If he is what he has paid to describe himself as, everyone and there family should have heard of him by now and what is the need of all this endless titles? Dangote is simply Alhaji or Mr.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by pacespot(m): 2:27am On Mar 09
Nigeria is the only country in the world where you can see a miracle billionaire like this, no tangible investment, nothing invented to his name, no meaningful enterprise he owns that is producing something and employing people, etc. Just a fancy place he calls office where he can welcome guests into and he is a billionaire.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by MEGAWATCH: 5:30am On Mar 09
Franzinni:
I will be right there with you because his background is totally suspicious... I support he be totally investigated... I hope you were not trying to use that as a low blow because I totally agree with your point... All the billionaires in Nigeria should be probed both the ones who claim to be business men.

Noooooooooo!

I'm not using anything against you, I'm just trying to tell you that when we sanitised those in leadership positions then the followers will never be a problem.

NIGERIA has a population of millionaires without defined source of wealth.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Tzar(m): 6:51am On Mar 09
Who is putting this rubbish on front page?
Nairaland don become trash news source o.
So who or what professional organization assessed and verified the value of their liquid and fixed assets to determine that they are billionaires?
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by ajealadick(m): 8:10am On Mar 09
All these "clubs" , "billionaire" brings to my mind all those ritualistic in Nigerian Nollywood movies.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by KingLion007(m): 10:37am On Mar 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't no shit
Stop telling us

Guyman u dey Para ooooo... Easy Bruh
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by etrange: 4:14pm On Mar 09
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe

You people make extremely insensitive comments.

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by wisdomkid: 9:40pm On Mar 09
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe

Mr Vanity upon vanity grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Highplains: 2:31pm On Mar 12
Lmfao..King of billionaires indeed..I don laff go the next shop,off my shop neighbor pant insert my black Gbola..orishirishi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.