Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' (42760 Views)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / 14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Ashirioluwa: 6:13pm On Mar 08
Nigerian rich men and shady businesses. After a few months, people will dig into his background and expose him like they did to Dozy Mmobuosi.

No one is talking about Hushpuppy Dozy Mmobuosi anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Calitoscassius(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe
Poor man talk..

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Tobitrueman(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't no shit
Everybody get he own money
Stop telling us

He money na for him pocket

Your billions na people recharge card

Na person for this Nigeria talk say he nor get as their family go poor reach make them poor like dangote

Everybody get he own money abeg..nor come dey use one nwbunike take disturb us

Marr niggar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Zico5(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08
These people and their bragging. Enough is enough jare. How many billionaires from other tribes are making mouth like this. These people are just something else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08
grin grin grin

WhiteWood:
High Chief Dr. Sir, etc

These are some of the things that are wrong with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by hokafor(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08
The praise singer of this man did a very bad job.naira billionaire is just a starting point
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Neoteny(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08
High Chief Dr. Sir Darlington Nwabunike

Damn.

Nigerians and their terrible need for titles.

I don't remember the Queen or King of England knighting him...so why's he called "Sir" ?

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by toujurs: 6:49pm On Mar 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't no shit
Everybody get he own money
Stop telling us

He money na for him pocket

Your billions na people recharge card

Na person for this Nigeria talk say he nor get as their family go poor reach make them poor like dangote

Everybody get he own money abeg..nor come dey use one nwbunike take disturb us
Even some of us we niggas here on nairaland the money we use in playing football betting everyday runs into thousands
Like me now have spent up to 12k in betting today and it continues everyday. Saturday and Sundays are worse..epl, laliga, bundesliga, Japan league, Chinese league
So everybody na Billionaire for thier lane
Most of you, who even consider dangote as truely the richest man. Are all delusional, can you compare, tony elumelu intelligence with that of dangote, tony is way wiser.

We all know the tribe that own Nigeria, and how buhari kept printing money to distribute to his northerners without zero national productivity.

Dangote only excel in Monopoly, he can't compete in business.

Listen to dangote buisness interviews, listen to mike adenuga, listen to tony elumelu or herbert wigwe.

You will observe the difference between organic intelligence, and someone who claims to be the richest but doesn't lacks structural engineering of business model

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by pacificom: 6:51pm On Mar 08
Nigerians can accolade those who made their wealth through racketeering.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by wyt(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08
To all of us here,
who think the guy, Darlington is wealthy without enterprise. I will say NO.
yes, he is not poor, he got legit money, he has heart of gold. how do i know ?
we were secondary school meet in Army day secondary school Onitsha Anambra state,
after JS3, he left for Learning field same Onitsha. He got rich dad and he is actually
a nice person. yes, i may not have access to him but he is really a nice guy.
He made his money.
should he see this post, i am sunday nwite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by yudee233: 6:53pm On Mar 08
CondemnBattery:

In as much as I love the philanthropist nature, I was anticipating to read about his businessess.

@Op what is his occupation?
No offense.

Hope we won't read how one of his mansion was busted by efcc and NDLEA
This is the basic question we should asking and not what he is doing with the wealth. Unfortunately, 90% of our politicians started same way. No tangible source of income before joining politics
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by MEGAWATCH: 6:55pm On Mar 08
Franzinni:
If you investigate source of wealth... You will be shocked even more than Jonathan as president.

250billionaires... If to say Nigeria dey do rico..

I wish someone can tell me Tinubu's private business before joining politics.

After telling us, you can start the investigation of this man's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Franzinni: 6:57pm On Mar 08
SpatialKing:

First let's investigate the source of your poverty... You will be shocked 😲 it is generational...
hehe I know you are not one of the 250... You are not even related to any but you dey point person poverty out haha rich man...

Ok nah. I can't stop laughing IRL I swear.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Omoluabi16(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08
Exaggerated billions. If he's the king, then who's the prince of billionaires. I hope his audio billions are legit.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Franzinni: 7:01pm On Mar 08
MEGAWATCH:

I wish someone can tell me Tinubu's private business before joining politics.

After telling us, you can start the investigation of this man's wealth.
I will be right there with you because his background is totally suspicious... I support he be totally investigated... I hope you were not trying to use that as a low blow because I totally agree with your point... All the billionaires in Nigeria should be probed both the ones who claim to be business men.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08
Alex is that you? Abi Airforce1 don rebrand?
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by aariwa(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08
wyt:
To all of us here,
who think the guy, Darlington is wealthy without enterprise. I will say NO.
yes, he is not poor, he got legit money, he has heart of gold. how do i know ?
we were secondary school meet in Army day secondary school Onitsha Anambra state,
after JS3, he left for Learning field same Onitsha. He got rich dad and he is actually
a nice person. yes, i may not have access to him but he is really a nice guy.
He made his money.
should he see this post, i am sunday nwite
not true . Ikenna you now know as darlington went to DMGS Onitsha and his dad was very rich back in the 90s
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by ProGSM(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08
I rejoice with you sir.

Nigerians like to talk about things they do not know about. Why not thank God for those who are doing well?

Keep moving forward, and let these poor NLders continue.

Cheers!
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by COMPAQ(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08
CondemnBattery:

In as much as I love the philanthropist nature, I was anticipating to read about his businessess.

@Op what is his occupation?
No offense.

Hope we won't read how one of his mansion was busted by efcc and NDLEA

If you know, you know!!
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by COMPAQ(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08
toujurs:
Most of you, who even consider dangote as truely the richest man. Are all delusional, can you compare, tony elumelu intelligence with that of dangote, tony is way wiser.

We all know the tribe that own Nigeria, and how buhari kept printing money to distribute to his northerners without zero national productivity.

Listen to dangote buisness interviews, listen to mike adenuga, listen to tony elumelu or herbert wigwe.

You will observe the difference between organic intelligence, and someone who claims to be the richest but doesn't lacks structural engineering of business model

And the wuru wuru Tony did with Forex with Standard Trust n ko?

2 Likes

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by okoroemeka(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08
Franzinni:
If you investigate source of wealth... You will be shocked even more than Jonathan as president.

250billionaires... If to say Nigeria dey do rico..
this is just broke man poverty mentality,what is stopping you from making a billion?and others that will say vanity upon vanity,that is the national anthem of lazy broke people with zero imagination on how to improve their life
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Shikena(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08
Dangote we know, who are you?

toujurs:

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by easzypeaszy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe
Only God kws everytin him n his boy would hv been thinkin n imagining at the point of the knock down
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by wyt(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08
aariwa:
not true . Ikenna you now know as darlington went to DMGS Onitsha and his dad was very rich back in the 90s

we don't need to argue about him. yes, he is Ikenna Nwabunike from Ojoto, his dad is Ezego, they live in Awada,(sorry i can't remember the name of the street). we played in their house, infact, we used to play table tanis on top of their 3 or 4 storey house then. He schooled in Army day Onitsha. we were in same class from jss1 to 3. if you are close to him, tell him Sunday Nwite who later finished from Unizik. He, Ikenna school in UNEC.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by CondemnBattery(f): 7:44pm On Mar 08
I can see your life and that of your family has been corroded with poverty. Next time don't come to my mention, since you're so daft and unfortunate. You stinky poor and useless fellow. Thunder fire your generation. Tueh.

It's people like you that has destroy this country with their uselessnes.
SpatialKing:

First let's investigate the source of your poverty...
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08
I am Igbo but we really need to shut up with this billionaire this billionaire that. Adenuga, Dang and Otedola no dey always make noise like this na

1 Like

Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by lildush(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08
Kusheer:
Vanity

Ask Herbert Wigwe

Yes it is but try to hustle so u can leave the vanity for ur children to inherit ..wen u die..
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Anatolia: 7:55pm On Mar 08
All this scam billionaires wen no Dey Forbes list or get reputable business.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by nedekid: 7:59pm On Mar 08
Who be this one again?
Anyway congrats Mr billionaire.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by nedekid: 8:01pm On Mar 08
DARLINGTON869:
I am Igbo but we really need to shut up with this billionaire this billionaire that. Adenuga, Dang and Otedola no dey always make noise like this na
Lolz. The thing weak me.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Semental1: 8:02pm On Mar 08
What does he do for a living? What trade and businesses does he own. Ndi ogwu something. Being a billionaire can be likened to pregnancy, it can't be covered with hands. Now forming some clandestine clubs is his job. Anyị mara ndị people's club, what they stand for and what their fates always become.

One day I will emblazone my face on a bill board to advertise my status as a trillioniare ka ọ dịkwa kà.
Re: Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires' by Frezhkid10(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08
Truvelisback:
King of Billionaire, is he richer than Dangote?😳
I tire oo
Him and all his 250 members combined no reach dangote..
They cannot even come together and start a manufacturing company or pick up refinery license to build in the east and benefit a lot of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story. / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.