Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Hell Is Real![proof!] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Is Real![proof!] (1012 Views)

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] / What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 11:03am On Mar 07
It just dawned on me last night that the infamously fabled hell is right here.
It happened that i'm being owed in arrears at my work and the past months have been hellish.So i sold my SD CARD on my way back last night[1k] and after transport,all i got left was #600.I bought garri[4 milk cups].On getting home,we[wife and kids]roughed it up but the baby of the house was not having any of it but i forced down some garri water down his throat!
I don't know what we will eat today and am considering selling phone but for the ridiculous offers i get.Like how will sell a phone worth 40k for 10k?
As i type on empty stomach,it started dawning on me that there should be no other place called hell than here!

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 11:07am On Mar 07
In desperation this morning,i stormed the admin and pleaded for even part of my money.They reminded me of work rules and told me i can quit if i can't endure.I felt like burning down the damn slaveyard.
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 11:13am On Mar 07
I never voted for this agbako of a government but here i am now bearing the brunt.Someone should borrow me any amount to forged ahead,i swear by the gods i will pay back with interest.Right now,am feeling less of a man.
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by buttlover(m): 11:13am On Mar 07
grin grin
Shege banza promax. Try fairmoney if your credit score is clean. They dont worry like that.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 11:18am On Mar 07
buttlover:
grin grin
Shege banza promax. Try fairmoney if your credit score is clean. They dont worry like that.
bro i no get the liver for loan app o,especially,as i can't pinpoint when exactly my arrears at work would be cleared.Thanks for your concern.
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 11:32am On Mar 07
Imagine no one wants to sell credit around here.This woman really disgraced me in from of cash customers.After she kept me waiting to answer her cash and carry customers,she told me sternly,'NO CREDIT!'
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 11:38am On Mar 07
I know it's not polite and also bad people have spoiled the good ones as they say but i will drop my smartcash account maybe someone can help
MAY GOD BLESS THE HELPER THAT SEES THIS.[AMEN]
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 11:57am On Mar 07
If we don't work,they will say 'all your mates are working!"Now we have,to pay is wahala!
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07
Maybe that minister woman was right when she said hungry people cannot break doors.cos as i am now,can't even stand up to do anything.I'm still hoping,sha.#1k will get me on my feet to find other means.
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by MrCork: 12:12pm On Mar 07
KBORN:
It happened that i'm being owed in arrears at my work and the past months have been hellish.So i sold my SD CARD on my way back last night[1k] and after transport,all i got left was #600.I bought garri[4 milk cups].On getting home,we[wife and kids]roughed it up but the baby of the house was not having any of it but i forced down some garri water down his throat!
I don't know what we will eat today and am considering selling phone but for the ridiculous offers i get.Like how will sell a phone worth 40k for 10k?
As i type on empty stomach,it started dawning on me that there should be no other place called hell than here!

angry
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by MrCork: 12:14pm On Mar 07
KBORN:

Bro..romance section striìctly for chassssin women...so please i beg..,kindly export yor hell story to christian section!!!(no oofencsece) angry

3 Likes

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07
MrCork:

Bro..romance section striìctly for chassssin women...so please i beg..,kindly export yor hell story to christian section!!!(no oofencsece) angry
No p,bro.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by MrCork: 12:24pm On Mar 07
KBORN:

Bro..this is not true. .....hell nooooòo

Hell exist if u belif. I dont.
You juss going thru a phase.
All is well......trusss me!!!! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07
MrCork:

Bro..this is not true. .....hell nooooòo

Hell exist if u belif. I dont.
You juss going thru a phase.
All is well......trusss me!!!! smiley
Thanks for the kind words.I get a little strength from it.maybe everything is not money,afterall.
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by MrCork: 12:34pm On Mar 07
KBORN:

Thanks for the kind words.I get a little strength from it.maybe everything is not money,afterall.

I even respet u more for dat statement *EVERYTHING IS NOT ALL ABOUT MOINEY*
it simply shows the kinda individual u are..YOU GOTS PRINCIPLES...i salute. The worst thin i hate to see is guys coming to nairaland to beg for moiney. ..no class.
STAY BLESSED. ALL IS WELL. TRUSSSS ME!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07
MrCork:

I even respet u more for dat statement *EVERYTHING IS NOT ALL ABOUT MOINEY*
it simply shows the kinda individual u are..YOU GOTS PRINCIPLES...i salute. The worst thin i hate to see is guys coming to nairaland to beg for moiney. ..no class.
STAY BLESSED. ALL IS WELL. TRUSSSS ME!! angry
Thank you,sir!

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by Rexymania(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07
Things are getting worse. Look for other job, while you're still there. God help us

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by Nomerci: 1:06pm On Mar 07
Today access bank embarrassed me.after buying fuel of 5k,my ATM card kept showing error and I had almost 18k inside.used almost 8 pos,samething.i had to force myself to use my uba card ,it still showed error.pan pan pan pan .ppl behind me kept hooting. Had to drive and park Las Las I had to use my uba app to transfer.now I'm left with 20k. I feel depressed. If I can see 1m now.i will be so happy.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by Nomerci: 1:10pm On Mar 07
Trick to loan app. Write all your contacts down.then edit the contact and change the numbers to random numbers,lock all your apps with password. Take loan. Leave the app for 1 day. Then format the phone.wipe off everything,block your atm card. Block your line ,get new line.spend the money well. Nothing go happen.
KBORN:

bro i no get the liver for loan app o,especially,as i can't pinpoint when exactly my arrears at work would be cleared.Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07
Rexymania:
Things are getting worse. Look for other job, while you're still there. God help us
Exactly what am trying to do now cos it's always been that way with my work.But i want to get another job first before quitting.
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07
Nomerci:
Trick to loan app. Write all your contacts down.then edit the contact and change the numbers to random numbers,lock all your apps with password. Take loan. Leave the app for 1 day. Then format the phone.wipe off everything,block your atm card. Block your line ,get new line.spend the money well. Nothing go happen.
bro,i don't have the mind for criminal stuffs.maybe that's why am broke.
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 1:33pm On Mar 07
Nomerci:
Today access bank embarrassed me.after buying fuel of 5k,my ATM card kept showing error and I had almost 18k inside.used almost 8 pos,samething.i had to force myself to use my uba card ,it still showed error.pan pan pan pan .ppl behind me kept hooting. Had to drive and park Las Las I had to use my uba app to transfer.now I'm left with 20k. I feel depressed. If I can see 1m now.i will be so happy.
1m? Well,you are not that badly off like me.Me too if see opportunity to make millions i go take am.Capital always the prob.got great biz ideas,i swear.
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07
KBORN:
mods av stylishly banned me why na?cant someone reach out for help in peace again?Evil souls!
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by KBORN(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07
KBORN:
In desperation this morning,i stormed the admin and pleaded for even part of my money.They reminded me of work rules and told me i can quit if i can't endure.I felt like burning down the damn slaveyard.
someone should pls help my situation.
Re: Hell Is Real![proof!] by Preciousese(f): 9:56am On Mar 08
Nomerci:
Champion

But I've seen them using people pictures to do obituary is that not disgrace

(1) (Reply)

He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice / Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life / Your Decision Or That Of Your Parent: Which One Is Supreme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.