Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] (7426 Views)

See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This / What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
undecided

Its really a mad one o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by MediMedi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Even is it cheap pro...i wount buy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
In Nigeria it's called end time shoe

6 Likes

Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
TF undecided
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
MediMedi:
Even is it cheap pro...i wount buy
Its a mad one!
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Famexit:

Better stay away from frud
LOL
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
bad photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Famexit:

Better stay away from frud
Someone told me he wants to push 500 million, Union bank too. That bank manager is involved. I didn't do sha

1 Like

Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by illicit(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stupid shoe....
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
illicit:
Stupid shoe....
cheesy
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Someone told me he wants to push 500 million, Union bank too. That bank manager is involved. I didn't do sha
Wow! Thats a fortune o!
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by SILENTandSMART2: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shit happens ☹️
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kranediggy:
Wow! Thats a fortune o!
I'm scared cuz the account could be block, I told him I will look for someone who can do that for him. I didn't see since then (Oct) but, keeps telling him, I'm still searching...

1 Like

Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Famexit(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I'm scared cuz the account could be block, I told him I will look for someone who can do that for him. I didn't see since then (Oct) but, keeps telling him, I'm still searching...

Don't just get your self into trouble no any bank manager is involve that the old way of running frud now the efcc is using the same method to get those who is into frud
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Famexit(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Don't involve yourself ooooooo it a trapooo
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Famexit:

Don't involve yourself ooooooo it a trapooo
Thank God I no do to, he said I can take a video of the front and back of the debit card and send it to him. shocked
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by WoundedLamb: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Weird. It's obviously graphics though
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Famexit:

Don't just get your self into trouble no any bank manager is involve that the old way of running frud now the efcc is using the same method to get those who is into frud
He told me EFCC have their share, that no shaken. Me sef, I was scared o
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Famexit(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
He told me EFCC have their share, that no shaken. Me sef, I was scared o

I already told you not get involved

2 Likes

Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Think well about this and seek advice from experienced people, to avoid gbese!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kranediggy:
Think well about this and seek advice from experienced people, to avoid gbese!
Thank you and all of you. Respect •[]=====[]•
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Burgerlomo: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
OP abeg add graphic to the topic because that shit is scary, tank you in bro shaggi's voice. grin
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Burgerlomo:
OP abeg add graphic to the topic because that shit is scary, tank you in bro shaggi's voice. grin
LOL I'll
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by MikeMicheal(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kranediggy:
undecided
The shoe even has hair.
WONDERFUL grin
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by officialfestus(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kranediggy:
undecided
wahala dey like bicycle
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Burgerlomo: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
MikeMicheal:
The shoe even has hair.
WONDERFUL grin

Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Aremu01(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Makes me wanna puke
Re: Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aremu01:
Makes me wanna puke
Damn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant / What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.