Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Can I Successful Setup A Phone Accessories Business With 1.5million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Successful Setup A Phone Accessories Business With 1.5million Naira (162 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Successful Setup A Phone Accessories Business With 1.5million Naira by raphemmanuel(m): 11:13am On Mar 07
My good people of nairaland good morning to you all. Hope you have a wonderful night rest.

I know here is not the section I should drop this, but I'm bringing it to this section for more exposure and suggestions.

After so much pondering and fear of starting a business due to fear of the business collapsing because of our current economy crisis since early last year, I have decide to venture into phone accessories business.

The reason why I always resort to nairaland each time I want to take some certain decisions is because there are people with like-mind and are willing to give out tangible advise.

I have a budget of 1.5 million naira to start the business (shop rent and shop beautification included on the amount).

Please my good people, is it still advisable to venture into this business without regret, is the business viable?
What particular phone accessories device has much demand.

My location is Aba, Abia state. Any location or place I can buy this accessories in bulk at cheaper price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Realized My Uncle Is The One That Makes Sure Slavery / How Are You Planning To Celebrate Your Valentine? / Valentine Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.