Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) (29731 Views)

Youth Corper Clings To A Tricycle To Cut His Transportation Cost (Photos, Video) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07
embarassed cry
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:31pm On Mar 07
GistMedia0:
In a touching display of love and gratitude, a young National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member recently brought tears of joy to his parents' eyes as he surprised them in his full NYSC uniform.

Dressed in his crisp NYSC uniform, the corps member quietly made his way to the military base where his father, a stoic military man, was stationed. As he approached his father's office, the anticipation and excitement were palpable.

The father, engrossed in his work, looked up to see his son standing before him in full NYSC regalia. A moment of stunned silence hung in the air before the father's face broke into a wide grin. "That's my son o!" he exclaimed, pride evident in his voice as he enveloped his son in a warm embrace.

From the military base, the corps member made his way to the local primary school, where his mother, a dedicated teacher, spent her days shaping young minds. With the help of the school staff, he quietly entered her classroom, where she was in the midst of a lesson.

As the corps member walked into the room, his mother's eyes widened in disbelief. A gasp escaped her lips as tears of joy welled up. Her students looked on in awe as their teacher, usually composed and in control, rushed forward to embrace her son.

The room was filled with a mixture of laughter and tears as the mother held her son tightly, whispering words of love and pride. Her students, caught up in the emotional moment, joined in the hugs, creating a scene of pure love and happiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezwrNbe5l98
Lolz
Nobody send me during my time as my elder ones wey serve b4 me never even get job as at then😁😁
Useless country

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by chopnaira: 7:32pm On Mar 07
Proud parents.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Bfly: 7:36pm On Mar 07
The camera
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Udemzy05: 7:37pm On Mar 07
Gentlesoul2021:

During my time, my parents want me to show up like this for area but no b me ino like show off.....
There's this guy who came to church in full nysc kit to do Thanksgiving I laughed so hard. I know his parents must be behind it. There's no importance going for nysc, the main importance is what next after it. . Those who u show off to go laugh u if uno fi land correct job after service.

That one na your own understanding of life, let those wey wan buga do am and those wey Wan talk make dem talk.

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by spiSeyi: 7:40pm On Mar 07
The joy of every parent and may God grant him and others good job and long life. May our parents not die and live long to enjoy our success. Responsible parenting is not a joke

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by vivalavida(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07
Na only jungle boot my parents see for my leg. Never want that uniform one day near my hood.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07
Gentlesoul2021:

During my time, my parents want me to show up like this for area but no b me ino like show off.....
There's this guy who came to church in full nysc kit to do Thanksgiving I laughed so hard. I know his parents must be behind it. There's no importance going for nysc, the main importance is what next after it. . Those who u show off to go laugh u if uno fi land correct job after service.

To them it's important because they know where they are coming from. We have different struggles in life.

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by SSpeter(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07
Gentlesoul2021:

I used to think this way and I am still this way, however I have also realized that happiness is all about moments and memories. My parents did not show up during my convocation despite the fact that I won several awards. I got jobs and changed jobs, but i don't have moments like this. Do not get lost on where you would rather be and fail to enjoy the present moments that you have

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07
Marvieduke:
This is JOY to the glory of God Almighty. The happiness and prosperity of parenthood. I pray for moments like this in my life and to all the good hearts of parenthood...

God will do it for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Hullcity: 7:43pm On Mar 07
Obviously the
parents are very Proud of his academics ahievement and dats a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by na2016: 7:43pm On Mar 07
inoki247:
Lol how going for NYSC becomes an achievement I never still understand...

Wetin u go finish he go be like say dem sack u from a job...

Keep silent. Achievement here is that atleast he completed what he started

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by bowen2018: 7:43pm On Mar 07
Strogle continue
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07
Creamypie:
Nysc wey we don finish tey tey without noise. Is not news. The news na when e land legit work

Congratulations Sir. Komai da locacin sa
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Curious346: 7:52pm On Mar 07
NYSC should be scrapped . It's a means to deceive the youth
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by janvier27(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07
NairaMaster1:

Congratulations Sir. Komai da locacin sa

Gaskiya
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by janvier27(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07
It's good to be joyous. May your joy never cease.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by margaret231: 7:54pm On Mar 07
Sweet moment ❤Sweet moment ❤...
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 7:55pm On Mar 07
Absolute nonsense angry
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by dnawah(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07
BigBlackPreek:
I remember when I was a corper
when alowi was 8k
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Makunahatata: 8:10pm On Mar 07
inoki247:

Wetin u go finish he go be like say dem sack u from a job...
badbelle, Bill Gate pikin..leave dem, your opinion Is not relevant

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:10pm On Mar 07
There is a rare pride in serving your country. Welcome home son

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Dynamicboss: 8:10pm On Mar 07
Felt the emotions. Being a parent is not easy

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by RickyJesus: 8:11pm On Mar 07
Obviouslyblunt:
I hope he gets employed, he deserves it.
I get the sentiment, but the reality has to be acknowledged.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by yusufmurry: 8:13pm On Mar 07
All staged.

If not, tell me who stood behind the dad to capture the young corper entering from the door and the hug
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07
Money Is Really Good
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by FFIA: 8:21pm On Mar 07
inoki247:

Wetin u go finish he go be like say dem sack u from a job
grin
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by magzey: 8:33pm On Mar 07
Very impressive, God please let me see my children's graduation and finish their service as well ,Ameen ya Rabb grin grin

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Victimoftribali: 8:52pm On Mar 07
Reminds me of how proudly my late dad would introduce m as"His son" Too bad I didn't get to introduce him as my Father as death done do him own. embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by mamajaz(f): 8:53pm On Mar 07
SSpeter:
I used to think this way and I am still this way, however I have also realized that happiness is all about moments and memories. My parents did not show up during my convocation despite the fact that I won several awards. I got jobs and changed jobs, but i don't have moments like this. Do not get lost on where you would rather be and fail to enjoy the present moments that you have

God bless you for this.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by RichIgboBoy: 9:06pm On Mar 07
Antipob777:
Our brothers from SW making our parents proud.

The other people from across the Niger bridge nothing nothing
ewu gambia
I no sure say you graduate gan
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07
I can relate.

I wonder why some people are saying negative things here, he didn't do it to show off but to celebrate his parents. The visit to the school is more lovely, it would motivate those children to take their studies seriously.

Daddy is the shy type like me, I felt it from his voice. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Posting To Oil Companies / Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.