Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) (35529 Views)

Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger / Nurse Who Fainted On Live TV After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Is Dead / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Rollitout: 8:50pm On Mar 07
So it has become a crime to help people abi ?
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by 21sailor: 8:53pm On Mar 07
emperor4love:
De cleaner is only witness who can save her unless that was a setup nd she fall fr it, first u don't rush someone when such happens, there are some transferable disease like epilepsy, first know de history to the seizure or faint...I knw Nigeria are good hearted but don't fall to such but on that if it was mob that or crowd the case won't be lik this just she took it upon her sef nd that de result

Please sir, how is epilepsy transferable?
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by emperor4love(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07
Sonicroyel:

Epilepsy transferrable Omo guy this is 2024 go and read
well informed now anyway but here if one has it nd has seizure ppl are warned not to get near so as not to contact it
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by AMI3(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07
I keep wondering why this kind of thing is happening to that lady.
This is the kind of story that always make me to vex to the point that if I meet the doctor I will just give him one dirty slap.

Supposing his only son or daughter fainted and people saw and choose to mind their because like some people have said at the end the he or she died how will he feel?

There are certain things we should be careful of because it can back fire.
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by KillahPriest: 8:55pm On Mar 07
emperor4love:
De cleaner is only witness who can save her unless that was a setup nd she fall fr it, first u don't rush someone when such happens, there are some transferable disease like epilepsy, first know de history to the seizure or faint...I knw Nigeria are good hearted but don't fall to such but on that if it was mob that or crowd the case won't be lik this just she took it upon her sef nd that de result
when did epilepsy become a transferable disease ?
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:56pm On Mar 07
Nigerians are useless cowards, why are some people blaming her for rescuing a dying so called Nigerian citizen? If the cleaner was supposed to be your relative or sister fainted will you all blame who save your fainted relative? Mumu business minders.

nigeria was not created to saves, but experiments now it is playing out, nigeria system have finally turn some human beings to zombies.

No single love from bloody citizens to fellow citizens; blacks hate blacks themselves with stupidity, even those that claim to go to schools are the worst educated zombies....

May Nigeria never happen to good ones among us!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by emperor4love(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07
21sailor:

Please sir, how is epilepsy transferable?
sorry growing up de warn us not to near wen victim hv seizure
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by 21sailor: 8:58pm On Mar 07
emperor4love:
sorry growing up de warn us not to near wen victim hv seizure

Please change that narrative, when ever you see someone with seizure popping out foam, get close and assist the person so as not to hit their head kn the floor or something else.
You can also help unbutton the person so as to enable him/her get ventilation.
Turn their head sideways for whatever is coming out of their mouth won't go back inside, thereby causing more harm.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by deeway200(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07
Daniel7543:
If to say she mind her business nw, she for no enter wahala
I don quickly understand say with the way Nigeria dey now anybody can faint in ur front at any moment… so if u jst faint for my front na bye bye I go tell u ooo
One day you will faint and no one will help you out

1 Like

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by emperor4love(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07
21sailor:

Please change that narrative, when ever you see someone with seizure popping out foam, get close and assist the person so as not to hit their head kn the floor or something else.
You can also help unbutton the person so as to enable him/her get ventilation.
Turn their head sideways for whatever is coming out of their mouth won't go back inside, thereby causing more harm.
k tnks fr the information
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Rumundele(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07
Since i help a guy who was standing under the rain by the road side waving taxi, every taxi was rushing home.
I decide to stop reverse my car to help him to a place that will be convenient for him only for this guy to pick my phone and alighted from the car.
That moment i know to help its wrong
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Johnjustice: 9:07pm On Mar 07
Nigerian police are always lazy to do investigation, they just follow what complainant tells them, or is the police now a business?

Complainant pays to arrest people, and police make more bail money...not fair on the ordinary citizens.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07
Everything is a skit or is it content nowadays, i find it hard to know what is real on social media thesedays.
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by delpee(f): 9:13pm On Mar 07
I pray that she gets good pro bono legal assistance. This is so unfair!
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by MyExpression(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07
The story no clear na...Doctor will call police on a stranger...no be to carry your patient go back...or pay d card to get the patient documented.

And why is the charge still standing after the patient has cleared the air.
...so who's now pressing charge? Whats the doctor's locus standi, what's their interest or harm in the matter?

The story isn't complete.

I wonder how no one sees this big lacuna and y'all are busy condemning the Nigerian Health service.

There's much more to the story, that seems to be the koko of the arrest.

She's not told the whole truth.
If she can speak and type all this grammar, she definitely can defend herself out of the issue. There's a core reason she's been held...and definitely not for saving the gurl
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by KosiGee(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07
emperor4love:

Epilepsy isn’t transferable or contagious. Correct that.

I agree with you though that she shouldn’t have rushed the woman to hospital. She isn’t the paramedic and might not have the relevant first aid training to assist. Moving an unconscious person without the relevant skills can cause more harm to the victim.

She should’ve called for help when she witnessed that.
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by ufotunang: 9:31pm On Mar 07
So to help someone that fainted and in a point of death is now an offence... nawaoooo
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by vankaid: 9:35pm On Mar 07
emperor4love:
Sabinus so they told you that epilepsy is transferable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Zeebuy: 9:36pm On Mar 07
Daniel7543:
If to say she mind her business nw, she for no enter wahala
I don quickly understand say with the way Nigeria dey now anybody can faint in ur front at any moment… so if u jst faint for my front na bye bye I go tell u ooo
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Naija my country shocked shocked So helping people in dying situation is now a crime grin grin grin grin grin that is why I always mind my fuckin business

I hope people "mind their business" when you need help in an emergency too.
Instead of condemining the useless Nigerian system, you're blaming someone who tried to help.
Nonsense
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by fatboyslym007: 9:41pm On Mar 07
I had taken a motorcycle accident victim to a state hospital... I branched at the police station to report but was told I can take him directly to the hospital...

On getting to the hospital one of the matron there started acting cold, telling me I cannot leave, told the doctor on ground that I hit the okada rider, thank God the man was conscious, it was the man that said I was not the man that hit him that I only helped him.

They were about to detain me and thank God the man did not die, I would probably being accused of manslaughter...

Now I dey fear to help accident victim especially within the city accidents...
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Udemzy05: 9:43pm On Mar 07
Women are their own worst enemies.
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:43pm On Mar 07
Name and shame that fucccking med director,am above his head even with my PhD.His a fool.Give us the location. angry
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by predictor1: 10:02pm On Mar 07
GistMedia0:
A good Nigerian lady found herself in a legal battle after rushing a cleaner, who fainted, to the hospital. The incident unfolded when the lady, a health worker, witnessed the cleaner collapse and immediately took action to get her medical help.

Despite not knowing the cleaner personally, the lady believed it was her duty to assist and swiftly transported her to the hospital. However, upon arrival, the situation took a distressing turn. When asked to provide details for the cleaner's medical folder, she explained she was not acquainted with the patient and therefore couldn't offer the required information.

To her shock, the medical director of the hospital allegedly accused her of assaulting the cleaner. Authorities were called, and the lady was arrested and charged with assault.

Taking to Twitter to share her ordeal, she expressed her disbelief at the situation. She revealed that despite the cleaner now being conscious and refuting any claims of assault, she is still facing legal repercussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CYmGgtFvw
If you have to take someone you don't know to the hospital, don't go alone with the person.
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Emekuz256(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. You spoke well comrade. If para venture I encounter such I will assist such person, let God bear me witness that I did such to save life..
ValCon888:
Some people will say mind your business, but the truth is that she did the right thing no matter the outcome.

In fact, this particular outcome is a result of the flawed system we have in Nigeria where you need some form of documentation before stabilizing a patient.

You may be healthy today, but you don't know tomorrow. Imagine you needed emergency medical help, I'm sure you wouldn't want people to mind their business and leave you to die.
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07
Chetas81:
the citizen of insanity nation do this

You inclusive m0rons
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by 247man: 10:14pm On Mar 07
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Naija my country shocked shocked So helping people in dying situation is now a crime grin grin grin grin grin that is why I always mind my fuckin business

in uk, U are not meant to touch the person if you are not a qualified first aider. Just call the ambulance and ur job is done. They can say u made d situation worse by moving the person and that is wahala.
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by chypotenti(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07
GistMedia0:
A good Nigerian lady found herself in a legal battle after rushing a cleaner, who fainted, to the hospital. The incident unfolded when the lady, a health worker, witnessed the cleaner collapse and immediately took action to get her medical help.

Despite not knowing the cleaner personally, the lady believed it was her duty to assist and swiftly transported her to the hospital. However, upon arrival, the situation took a distressing turn. When asked to provide details for the cleaner's medical folder, she explained she was not acquainted with the patient and therefore couldn't offer the required information.

To her shock, the medical director of the hospital allegedly accused her of assaulting the cleaner. Authorities were called, and the lady was arrested and charged with assault.

Taking to Twitter to share her ordeal, she expressed her disbelief at the situation. She revealed that despite the cleaner now being conscious and refuting any claims of assault, she is still facing legal repercussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CYmGgtFvw
The Judge wey dey handle this case na complete failure......... Charlatans!!!!!
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by theamazonguru(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07
Nomerci:
Just like a gun sound,every one go take off. The cleaner fainted,why didn't u take off.now Court go use u chop bailmoney

No matter the case she is facing, it was more noble that she did what she did to save the life of another human..

If she had left the lady unattended to, and the said lady eventually dies,how would she have been able to live with the fact that the lady died an unnecessary death because she failed to intervene.

Posterity will be kind to her.
Nature will not forget her..
Karma will reward her.
#fact
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by linearity: 10:23pm On Mar 07
chineduisaac:
I became furious when I read that the now conscious cleaner explained to them that they were absolutely wrong, but the good Samaritan is still being charged for assault angry angry >: angry

Na bail money dem dey look for, so they have to threaten her a little, otherwise as country hard so, they fit no get get anything.

Otherwise they have no case, the cleaner would undercut their story.
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Chikel20000(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07
emperor4love:
all of una d reason rubbish abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by anungangampu: 11:11pm On Mar 07
KosiGee:

Epilepsy isn’t transferable or contagious. Correct that.

I agree with you though that she shouldn’t have rushed the woman to hospital. She isn’t the paramedic and might not have the relevant first aid training to assist. Moving an unconscious person without the relevant skills can cause more harm to the victim.

She should’ve called for help when she witnessed that.
You are not making sense
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Maforgreats(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07
Moral lesson: No gree for anybody even if them faint 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October / All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.