Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) (38095 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by PHAYOL81: 7:53pm On Mar 07
Agba baller!!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 8:30pm On Mar 07
NairalandGOAT1:

Hmmm..

Really?

Dead on!
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by papyjaypaul: 8:44pm On Mar 07
naptu2:

And you don't understand what I posted.
fair game 🤞🏼
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 8:58pm On Mar 07
Great!
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Clinghton: 9:01pm On Mar 07
...when you're famous.
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by koolaid87: 9:11pm On Mar 07
Baba Ijebu. If you know, you know
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07
NoSmoking:

Na my daddy dey plunder ur mama forest

🥵
ur daddy
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by noblechoco(f): 10:14pm On Mar 07
osuofia2:

In Odumeje Voice. "'Agwa Boya'"
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 1:35am On Mar 08
Doing us proud...
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Nuzo1(m): 7:27am On Mar 08
Funflipper:

Discreet LGBT.

I can’t speak for her but from past stories with Omeruo before he got married, she is very straight.

I just think some of these suspicions are malicious because she decided not to put her private life on display again like she did when she was friends with Omeruo.
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by naptu2: 7:34am On Mar 08
Nuzo1:

I can’t speak for her but from past stories with Omeruo before he got married, she is very straight.

I just think some of these suspicions are malicious because she decided not to put her private life on display again like she did when she was friends with Omeruo.

There was nothing between her and Omeruo. Stephen Keshi started a tradition of older Super Eagles players looking after the younger ones in Europe and Omeruo, who was in Chelsea, simply acted as a big brother to Asisat, who was in Arsenal (both in London).

Asisat is the godmother of Omeruo's daughter and she is good friends with Omeruo's wife and brother. She still sometimes spends holidays with them.

Picture of Asisat and Omeruo's daughter. She tagged Kenneth Omeruo's wife (Oma Omeruo) in the picture. https://www.instagram.com/p/CPyVk9NF2CW/?igsh=MWtycnV5ZTN6aXVjOA==

1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by predictor1: 11:48am On Mar 08
Appletek:

That girl is younger than your father's last born, but no. You must advertise your insanity.

I commend your steadfast commitment to the path which entrenched poverty in your family.
grin Word!
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by predictor1: 11:49am On Mar 08
FFIA:
grin

I first thought I saw Asisat Oshoala Slept with Steph Curry & Gay Payton grin
Your eyes are going.
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10
She don enjoy life well. Money & fame is sweet
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by SportyTickets: 10:30am On Mar 29
It's fantastic to see soccer stars like Asisat Oshoala and Deyna Castellanos embracing the NBA culture and supporting fellow athletes in the San Francisco area by attending Golden State Warriors games. Their presence at the Chase Centre not only highlights the camaraderie among athletes across different sports but also showcases the universal appeal of exciting live sports events like the NBA.

For fans inspired by Asisat and Deyna's passion for basketball, SportyTickets offers the perfect opportunity to follow in their footsteps and experience the thrill of live NBA games. As your ultimate ticket hub for the best in sports, www.sportytickets.com provides access to NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, and MLS tickets, ensuring you don't miss out on top-notch games and events.

With exclusive access to premium seats and thrilling matchups at unbeatable prices, SportyTickets is your go-to destination for witnessing sporting history live. Whether you're a basketball enthusiast, a soccer fan, or a sports lover in general, grab your tickets now and get ready to experience the excitement of live sports like never before!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom / Xenophobia: Zambia Cancels International Friendly Game With S’africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.