Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) (38096 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:58pm On Mar 07
This Asisat no go sweet for bed again. Her meat go don dey very stiff like that of elephant meat

Afefe ti fe a ti ri furo auntie fine girl πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸƒπŸƒ

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by NoSmoking: 4:03pm On Mar 07
Appletek:

That girl is younger than your father's last born, but no. You must advertise your insanity.

I commend your steadfast commitment to the path which entrenched poverty in your family.

Oloriburuku

U know everybody papas lastborn
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by iamtardey: 4:04pm On Mar 07
NoSmoking:
Who dey enter her bush

πŸ˜‹

definitely one Aboki dey help her pack the konga steady steady
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by henrimoto(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07
verybadmouth:
Omo ologo
...4G!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 4:06pm On Mar 07
NairalandGOAT1:
Wow

What's the inspiration behind this her pink her though?

Thought it was for Barcelona until she left and she's still carry same pink hair reason for the above question?

None of my business though, make I face front!

Discreet LGBT.
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 4:09pm On Mar 07
Funflipper:

Discreet LGBT.

Hmmm..

Really?
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by naptu2: 4:12pm On Mar 07
NairalandGOAT1:

Hmmm..

Really?

Ignore him.

It all started when one of the Super Falcons shared a video of a goalkeeper. The goalkeeper was trying to catch the ball, but she ended up catching her opponent's hair.

After that, I noticed that most of the Super Falcons cut their hair and dyed it.

Oshoala had long hair before that video, but she also cut her hair.

Pink isn't really anything special, she has dyed her hair into many colours since that video.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by papyjaypaul: 4:23pm On Mar 07
naptu2:

Pink isn't really anything special, she has dyed her hair into many colours since that video.
She is taking over from Rapinoe

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by eepeepook: 4:26pm On Mar 07
Athletes meeting athletes. Normal levels.
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by naptu2: 4:28pm On Mar 07
papyjaypaul:

She is taking over from Rapinoe

Mtschew.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07
IN THIS LIFE, THE BEST LIKE TO ROLL WITH THE BEST .

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by papyjaypaul: 4:33pm On Mar 07
naptu2:

Mtschew.
grin
You don't get the pun
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Emman08: 4:33pm On Mar 07
Your talent definitely opens doors for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Starhearts: 4:34pm On Mar 07
NoSmoking:
Who dey enter her bush

πŸ˜‹

D guy dey Amsterdam, Holland πŸ‡³πŸ‡±....
D guy get beta cutlass BTW him leg 🦡
U go d breaking news soon
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by obaidan: 4:34pm On Mar 07
na now Asisat go know say dem dey dull am for europe, she dun reach where she go enjoy life...tennis dey, American Football dey, event plenty
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by naptu2: 4:36pm On Mar 07
papyjaypaul:

grin
You don't get the pun

And you don't understand what I posted.
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by seanery: 4:43pm On Mar 07
Her charm strong.

The herbalist try well well
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by porthouse7(f): 4:48pm On Mar 07
NoSmoking:
Who dey enter her bush

πŸ˜‹

ur daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by frenzy48: 4:50pm On Mar 07
Appletek:

That girl is younger than your father's last born, but no. You must advertise your insanity.

I commend your steadfast commitment to the path which entrenched poverty in your family.
Omoh see finishing.lol
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by NoSmoking: 4:52pm On Mar 07
porthouse7:
ur daddy

Na ghost dey enter her garden?

😳
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Omoluyi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07
Appletek:

Guy you too wicked
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07
She's a bigger star smiley
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 5:58pm On Mar 07
naptu2:

Ignore him.

It all started when one of the Super Falcons shared a video of a goalkeeper. The goalkeeper was trying to catch the ball, but she ended up catching her opponent's hair.

After that, I noticed that most of the Super Falcons cut their hair and dyed it.

Oshoala had long hair before that video, but she also cut her hair.

Many thanks for the detailed explanation Bro.
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by ugbarreta(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07
I LOVE ASISAT OSHOALA

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07
Any other sport apart from soccer and athletics bores me. I can't go to a stadium to watch a basketball game unless something else took me there.......I go just sleep off.

Asisat Oshoala, agba baller. cool

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Ravenna: 6:00pm On Mar 07
Omo atata..
Omo ire bi iyan!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by WhiteWood: 6:16pm On Mar 07
Appletek:

LOL
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by greypencils: 6:20pm On Mar 07
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by porthouse7(f): 6:23pm On Mar 07
NoSmoking:

Na ghost dey enter her garden?

😳
ur daddy
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by NoSmoking: 6:38pm On Mar 07
porthouse7:
ur daddy

Na my daddy dey plunder ur mama forest

πŸ₯΅
Re: Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) by Benwallt(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07
Appletek:

Baba calm down Na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom / Xenophobia: Zambia Cancels International Friendly Game With S’africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.