Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu (32776 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by FFIA: 6:24pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
Pain went straight to people who don’t respect their elders and doesn’t have a king . I know mention anybody name but they’ll surely identify themselves.
You just said it all grin

make them drink small water to rehydrate their pain. grin

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by FFIA: 6:26pm On Mar 07
Coolestguy2023:

Mention one person in your family that can be respected as much of the 2 of them are respected.
Chisos 😳😳

you are wicked comrade grin
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by FFIA: 6:27pm On Mar 07
tommy589:
Tinubu na senior man na
That name Senior Man is now reserved for Bobrisky Abeg. grin
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Oghene86: 6:36pm On Mar 07
NairaOcean:
Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago, was seen kneeling to greet President Tinubu during a visit to the Presidential Villa earlier today, March 7.

The unusual display of deference by Governor Bago, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has drawn both praise and criticism from various quarters. Picture of the moment quickly went viral on social media platforms, with many Nigerians expressing differing opinions on the act.

Tinubu is old enough to be his father, is he not the same age with Sayi loafing around in the villa?

I admire this governor a lot.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Easylife1234: 6:40pm On Mar 07
Good 👍
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07
Bayajjidda:

Seun, people like this should be kicked out of NL.

Mind your business
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Elsueno: 6:41pm On Mar 07
I WOULD KNEEL B4 NO MAN
EVEN HE BE THE PRESIDENT
I WOULD ONLY KNEEL B4 GOD ALMIGHTY

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Maxtipulation(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07
Another El- Rufai in making
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Mar 07
cheesy
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 6:44pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:

Mind your business

I don't get what you mean by that
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by izubext007: 6:50pm On Mar 07
There's is no big deal , every Nupe man kneel or swart to greet their elders . Served there
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by jonnieoneng: 6:50pm On Mar 07
Blackfire:
Tinubu always looking like a confused traveller who lost his money

grin

But come o, and you are not ashamed that the President of your Country is a Confused traveller who lost his money?

Naaah waa for you o!

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by pharmagba: 6:54pm On Mar 07
NairaOcean:
Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago, was seen kneeling to greet President Tinubu during a visit to the Presidential Villa earlier today, March 7.

The unusual display of deference by Governor Bago, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has drawn both praise and criticism from various quarters. Picture of the moment quickly went viral on social media platforms, with many Nigerians expressing differing opinions on the act.
Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago is indeed a man full of wisdom.
He will go places.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:54pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
Pain went straight to people who don’t respect their elders and doesn’t have a king . I know mention anybody name but they’ll surely identify themselves.
You just exposed your illiteracy. The President is not a King, he is a public officer elected to serve the people. Kneeling before him is not a sign of respect but a sign of sycophancy. But you can do anything before a king. We bow before kings not presidents.

You need to understand the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Faposky95: 6:55pm On Mar 07
[quote author=WhiteWood post=128826756]
Blessed are those who recognize the worth and value of a true king and genuine leader. Governor Mohammed Umar Bago, may you continue on this path of righteousness. Your dedication to our GREAT LEADER, your people and our beloved country Nigeria does not go unnoticed, and blessings are surely on the horizon for you. Nigeria has long awaited a youthful president, ABI ??' -- Now we have discovered one who is poised to assume the mandate come 2031
[/q
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by 1gbdata: 6:57pm On Mar 07
Ok
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by flatROCKhead: 6:59pm On Mar 07
UnstableFC:

A jihadist is kneeling down for a shaking puff adder and you are clapping
abeg rest

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by toujurs: 7:00pm On Mar 07
How is this news, for crying out loud, why after Africans this cursed.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by josite: 7:02pm On Mar 07
That's how to get the favour of your boss or your husband .
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Haaland21: 7:02pm On Mar 07
BobbieZion:
And so what?

Shey na respect we go chop.
Countries where even laymen stand upright and greet their leaders are doing very well.
I watched a video of Ex- PM Boris
Johnson riding a bike to the supermarket and taking pictures with citizens..... nothing special.

Misplaced priority!!
Is that governance.

Respect is foreign to alaigbo people....that is why they are not recognized where it matters
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Haaland21: 7:04pm On Mar 07
AbujaCitiBlog:
You just exposed your illiteracy. The President is not a King, he is a public officer elected to serve the people. Kneeling before him is not a sign of respect but a sign of sycophancy. But you can do anything before a king. We bow before kings not presidents.

You need to understand the difference.

he is more than a king....
His opinions counts.....

Who sabi u?
Noisemaker rest pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Haaland21: 7:06pm On Mar 07
sundayezege4:
Some people can celebrate rubbish, especially apc hopeless supporters

Are u in pain Sir?
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Kobicove(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07
123yes:
If you worship a king, kingship will reach you. Maximum respect to our able presido

Onyé fé ézé ézé élueè grin
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Lumarstone: 7:11pm On Mar 07
Believeintruth:

You really need more hardship to reset your brain. Upon all what is happening, you still open your mouth to say this nonsense. haaaa!!!!!!!!! there was on pastor that said it that there are so many dullards on social media. I just spotted one

what exactly are you expecting me to say bro? I think the whole of your entire generation if I'm not mistaking have never got close to aso rock talk more of having handled any public office at the federal level. Tinubu from the onset of his contest to the office of the Nigerias president faced a lot of challengies and was able to overcome it either omission or commission and you are here with your envyness talking trash. Bear it in mind that God destined Tinubu to be president of Nigeria at this point in time.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by ejimatic: 7:30pm On Mar 07
NairaOcean:

. Governor Baguda always prosprated for Obasnjo in those days!
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Chucks13: 7:36pm On Mar 07
Is that a new thing. Naturally Muslims greet elders or senior person in that way.

It happend during Buhari severally so what is the fuss here? And for those of you crying over this we know your type as those descendants of lucifer that have no respect for anything.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Onionstew: 7:37pm On Mar 07
yarimo:
Hehehe Obidients will soon invade this thread and insult the same governor they were praising just because he referred to obi as my boss . grin

Obedients are not stupid... Your mindset is sooo wrong
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by soccerlite: 7:44pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:

With all your setting yourself on fire to warm tinubu

You will gain only pain, tears and blood
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by BrodaBenad: 7:52pm On Mar 07
Haaland21:

Respect is foreign to alaigbo people....that is why they are not recognized where it matters

That's because we don't have class

We don't do feudalism

We are capitalist

You people are ass lickers
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by tunji2003(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07
There is nothing special about the governor kneeling down for Tinubu in Yoruba land it's normal to respect elders as a Yoruba Obedient if I came in contact with Tinubu I would prostrate for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home / Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.