Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu (32718 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Houseofglam7(f): 5:45pm On Mar 07
🫤
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by meolaniyi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07
So this one na news too.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by WhiteWood: 5:45pm On Mar 07

Blessed are those who recognize the worth and value of a true king and genuine leader. Governor Mohammed Umar Bago, may you continue on this path of righteousness. Your dedication to our GREAT LEADER, your people and our beloved country Nigeria does not go unnoticed, and blessings are surely on the horizon for you. Nigeria has long awaited a youthful president, ABI ??' -- Now we have discovered one who is poised to assume the mandate come 2031

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Igbek76: 5:45pm On Mar 07
yarimo:
Hehehe Obidients will soon invade this thread and insult the same governor they were praising just because he referred to obi as my boss . grin

Obidients are Bunch of Hypocrites. Uninformed crowd of Wishful thinkers.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by sundayezege4(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07
Some people can celebrate rubbish, especially apc hopeless supporters

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by kaludestiny10(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07
This one is an achievement to the evil party called APC and its puppets.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07
In this life some people just have to die for things to get better sad

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 5:49pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
Pain went straight to people who don’t respect their elders and doesn’t have a king . I know mention anybody name but they’ll surely identify themselves.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Kindledlight(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07
Baba dey form loyalty after him don shit for church.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by MasterTeeUSA: 5:51pm On Mar 07
Looks like a photoshop picture to me. The President is not even looking at him, so that looks very very very weird and impossible.

NairaOcean:
Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago, was seen kneeling to greet President Tinubu during a visit to the Presidential Villa earlier today, March 7.

The unusual display of deference by Governor Bago, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has drawn both praise and criticism from various quarters. Picture of the moment quickly went viral on social media platforms, with many Nigerians expressing differing opinions on the act.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Kionrae: 5:52pm On Mar 07
None of our business
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Chickensoup: 5:53pm On Mar 07
Kneeling for president while in democracy? Africans and their weird practices. He might be a very good man. What do I know, might be his culture.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by GboyegaD(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07
Coolestguy2023:

You are right my brother. They will soon start to cry here. People that have no respect for there parents and thus they will find the greeting strange

The hypocrisy of this post is alarming. If all this eye service amounts to good behavior, the country should be easy better than it is at the moment. Continue with your tribal and religious deceit.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Starhearts: 5:54pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
Pain went straight to people who don’t respect their elders and doesn’t have a king . I know mention anybody name but they’ll surely identify themselves.

I knw dem.
But l no go mention name because of ban

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by PETERENI1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07
Political hallelujah boiz worshiping their grand master! Hunger is killing their supporters but they don't care!
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by LastProphet: 5:56pm On Mar 07
123yes:
If you worship a king, kingship will reach you. Maximum respect to our able presido

Gbam! One of the best aspects of northern and southwest culture, the easterners completely missed it in this area. I hear a clown saying Elrufai was doing same to get favor, favor for what? At what age? Elrufai that was worth at least a billion before becoming DG of BPE, I shake my head for the dumbness I see in this generation of young people. Without Elrufai Abuja would have been like mararaba by today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Afolabimills(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07
yarimo:
Hehehe Obidients will soon invade this thread and insult the same governor they were praising just because he referred to obi as my boss . grin
grin grin grin awon omo alaigboron

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Afamed: 5:59pm On Mar 07
The hoodlums from LP will soon derail this post now

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 6:00pm On Mar 07
Lumarstone:
The governor knew that Tinubu is a Man of destiny.

You really need more hardship to reset your brain. Upon all what is happening, you still open your mouth to say this nonsense. haaaa!!!!!!!!! there was on pastor that said it that there are so many dullards on social media. I just spotted one
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by ttobizz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07
NairaOcean:
Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago, was seen kneeling to greet President Tinubu during a visit to the Presidential Villa earlier today, March 7.

The unusual display of deference by Governor Bago, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has drawn both praise and criticism from various quarters. Picture of the moment quickly went viral on social media platforms, with many Nigerians expressing differing opinions on the act.

Deranged!
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by benardtotti(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07
yarimo:

Give it up to Bago he is a good student of the great Otto Von Bismarck, he understands the game called politics and knows everyone can be useful, Obi and obidients played into his hands this week . Lol

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by papapchi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07
It is only in a country where it's citizens are docile and worthless that is kind of eye service will be in the news and became a topic for debate. Biafra is the only answer to this shenanigan of a contraption called NiggaArea.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Faposky95: 6:09pm On Mar 07
Sychophants to the balls....
Tell him to bow to my master....Christ and you will see their other side.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by papapchi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07
papapchi:
It is only in a country where it's citizens are docile and worthless that this kind of eye service advanture will be in the news and become a topic for debate. Biafra is the only answer to this shenanigan of a contraption called NiggaArea.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by ufotunang: 6:09pm On Mar 07
And how will this solve the problems in Nigeria?
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 6:10pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:

Seun, people like this should be kicked out of NL.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07
123yes:
If you worship a king, kingship will reach you. Maximum respect to our able presido
dying silently under hunger! Yimmu fu eh
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Dijita: 6:12pm On Mar 07
Nvestor02:
That's a way of a Muslim, you go down to greet a leader while a leader will also bend down small to greet you back.

Tinubu is the one that doesn't play his role well here.... Anyhow it's sha.

I pray make this country succeed.
Tinubu is a Yoruba man. In Yoruba culture, we prostrate or bend down to greet or pay homage to an elder or a king. The elder or the King is not required to go down. The elder or the king assumed the position of authority. In this situation Tinubu is both an elder and a "King". He is not required to bend down.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by adecz: 6:13pm On Mar 07
The sycophancy of APC politicians
is just unprecedented.

This was the same sycophancy that
turned our National assembly into a
Rubber-stamp organization that has brought
the country to its knees❗️❗️❗️😕😕😕
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Abalado(f): 6:14pm On Mar 07
Normally if baba no they government he no fit greet am like that a,this life sha,power get as e be
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by ScamDemicEra: 6:17pm On Mar 07
....... it's the spiritual power (principality) behind Tinubu he's kneeling down to worship, same as Buhari.

Nigeria politicians have taken otumopo/satanism/occult/fetish to another level -they're so quick to know the next chosen one. When they were all trooping to Europe to to pay homage to Tinubu after his so called illness recovery, I knew Tinubu was the chosen one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.