Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers (29930 Views)

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by ComeToJesus: 6:36pm On Mar 07
See beautiful woman ..
Oh Lord! Why are men so hopeless and animalistic?

I can't imagine what could make me raise my hands on my wife..

A woman is to be protected and cherished.

Sad..
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Antipob777(f): 6:38pm On Mar 07
Chidozie na dem.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 6:40pm On Mar 07
jubrilELsudan:
HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST WEY BE UNDERCOVER HIRED KILLER
Why u no like hired killer? You self no be killer? You go like hired healer, if u like hired killer...? But you self na a killer, what if you are the killer...?
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Oghene86: 6:43pm On Mar 07
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/police-arrest-activist-for-beating-wife-to-death-in-rivers/

Which kind human right activist, that beat and killer, you go turn activist for jail and this girl was my junior in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Caramia2020(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07
It's painful, I feel for her mom because she has lost one of her daughter to illness about two years ago before this monster of a husband has caused the mom another heart break. Justice should be serve.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by izubext007: 6:48pm On Mar 07
Most people who claim to activists don't know what it really means to be activists.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Subonbon(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07
Makunahatata:
stop lying, Obedients are angry, mean, dangerous,wicked ppl
now I know you know everything....
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by one4GOD(f): 6:50pm On Mar 07
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/police-arrest-activist-for-beating-wife-to-death-in-rivers/
innocent kids will now grow without the care of their mum, sometimes may be subjected to the ills of wicked family member or even stepmom, I want to believe she endured the abuse all in the name of what people will say, or if I leave now who will take care of my kids mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by TheMostComplex1: 6:50pm On Mar 07
If she had left the marriage the society would have crucified her.

Rip

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Bestvicky16(f): 6:52pm On Mar 07
Stay and fight for your marriage
It rains EVERYWHERE
Who do you want to leave your children for?
No man will marry a single mother
God hates divorce
Men are the prize
ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN DECEIVING WOMEN WITH ALL THESE YEYE TALKS, OYA YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND EAT HER FLESH OOOO😡
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 6:53pm On Mar 07
ComeToJesus:
See beautiful woman ..

Sad..
no be mumu be dat? If you protect who, who go protect you? This one wan go protect an insect that he can't bisect, let alone disect... From what sect of insect is your intellect...? Who would protects GODS ELECT?... Can you protect an insect...you can't bisect let alone disect? You detest GODS ELECT, now you want to go and protect one insect...that you can't disect let alone bisect...? That's because you are doing bend down select with such insect... You wants to protest after you have failed a test or the test...? I would just make jest... When you do what GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST detest, you would begins to protest... What can you not project? You wants to protects what&whom GOD rejects...? When you have failed the test, there is no need to protest...
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Bestvicky16(f): 6:53pm On Mar 07
TheMostComplex1:
If she had left the marriage the society would have crucified her.

Rip
Honestly ooooo, they would have called her all manner of derogatory names.
Even women would have insulted her more.
Laslas marriage is the ultimate goal of some people shaaa.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 6:58pm On Mar 07
ComeToJesus:
See beautiful woman ..

Sad..
May I not cherish what would makes me perish... I don't know what they are teaching you in your parish... They are teaching you in your parish, to cherish what would makes you perish...? It would be "pepperish" to those who are fetish or for those who are fetish&selfish... You better gives me fish and crayfish to garnish my dish...
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by callmenazarene: 6:59pm On Mar 07
Nvestor02:
Another person lost his life because of the outdated culture of marriage. Men and women of this generation are not meant to be together.

Both of them would be regretting in wherever they are now. May God save us.

They lost their freedom and peace they once had because of marriage... They fight everytime and the society expect them to live like this till death do them apart.
...Did you just mention God who instituted what you're comdemning? However, there are till a large percentage of married people who enjoyed their togetherness. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. A good and peaceful marriage produces a better society. Just pray the right prayer when choosing. But some ladies are the architect of their misfurtune. It is better to pray for the will of God but instead they will be praying for rich handsome men. End of discussion!
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Faposky95: 7:04pm On Mar 07
I tend to fail in this feeling.....that Easterners ,, yes I said so, have a very toxic understanding of relationships....Money, hustle........ they're lit but love and romance....mbano
The reason their ladies will take up fists to fight you physically at the slightest provocation as if the she in them lack reservation.
WHY....??!

...and I love them ladies...though.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by sunsweet33: 7:05pm On Mar 07
Chukwuka319:

Really unfortunate.
But I really need to look up the medical terminology you mentioned.
School doesn't teach everything.

Very sad. Most of these decisions are made unconsciously due to conditioning. But it can be corrected sha

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Terrahawk: 7:06pm On Mar 07
This is typical, what obedient followers do to their partners. No surprises. More will happen. Condolences to her family 🙏🏼
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by FashionCookie(f): 7:23pm On Mar 07
Makunahatata:
Haa! Obedient don kill him wife cos Obi lost 2023 presidential election..chai
Una don start
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by tishbite43: 7:28pm On Mar 07
Oghene86:

Which kind human right activist, that beat and killer, you go turn activist for jail and this girl was my junior in secondary school.
Chai
My thoughts are with you
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by tishbite43: 7:30pm On Mar 07
Faposky95:
I tend to fail in this feeling.....that Easterners ,, yes I said so, have a very toxic understanding of relationships....Money, hustle........ they're lit but love and romance....mbano
The reason their ladies will take up fists to fight you physically at the slightest provocation as if the she in them lack reservation.
WHY....??!

...and I love them ladies...though.
Your foolishness is top notch
It is common knowledge that Igbos take care of their wives
The worst enemy of the Igbos will admit that
This man is just a senseless animal like you
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by CJStarz: 7:33pm On Mar 07
Namaster:
Some friends of the deceased alleged that Chidozie was in the habit of beating his wife daily without provocation.

Nothing more to add.

U don see am nah
They are accomplices

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by MikeofKd(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07
I dont know what happened but I blame jeon ,sweetbuns and jennyclay
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Chucks13: 7:43pm On Mar 07
Yea he is a activist of hell one of the obidients under the chain of spell, doom, perdition and frustration.

Lucifer their leader have sub-changed their destiny, their lives, their joy and replaced it with anger, frustration, disrespect, no manners, abusive, aggressive, character terrorist and abusers.

He will rot in jail his fellow obidients can go and be feeding him with watery beans as they want.

I have bruised their skulls again this evening they will be on me fuming soon.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Makunahatata: 7:48pm On Mar 07
FashionCookie:

Una don start
if truly u b woman and never marry...run far away from Obedients.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Mekas2016(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07
In as much as some women can be very annoying with nagging, a real man should never, i repeat never beat your wife!.

The day you start that horrible attitude it becomes a pattern, learn to walk away and allow yourself some time to cool off! you call your wife a baby, and want to beat a baby! Who does that!
it is Abuse.
Anger is an open wound that needs to heal with care.
....In summary ensure you and your wife make God a part of your union. It pays, I am a living witness.

My wife and i over here in the Uk have a good marriage not because we are perfect, but praying together most times and sharing God's words curtails our execesses. May God grant us wisdom in every aspect of our lives.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by airsaylongcome: 7:51pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

What is her her range?
She looks young even after 3 kids. This marriage is not do or die na. If it isn't working, please separate until you both are wiser.

33. Maybe 35
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Meself: 8:05pm On Mar 07
Women run from nascassit husbands....this is a example of a woman who wan to endure a nascassit husband.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by ismodiwa(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07
I sabi am, na obidient
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Elidrisy20: 8:34pm On Mar 07
Don't blame him at time these gender can make person to kee himself, so instead of kee yourself just ...

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Faposky95: 8:36pm On Mar 07
tishbite43:

Your foolishness is top notch
It is common knowledge that Igbos take care of their wives
The worst enemy of the Igbos will admit that
This man is just a senseless animal like you

See, it shows that you short sightedly think being Igbo will make you make heaven, lie.....
There's always a curse alongside a blessing, and being Igbo is nothing too special.
As much as you brought it up...
I'll tell you.....all you brag about goes back to the dust it came.
I'm a person and I stand with who is right... there's somethings that are not right and that is a people not understanding that times are changed.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by tishbite43: 8:47pm On Mar 07
Faposky95:

See, it shows that you short sightedly think being Igbo will make you make heaven, lie.....
There's always a curse alongside a blessing, and being Igbo is nothing too special.
As much as you brought it up...
I'll tell you.....all you brag about goes back to the dust it came.
I'm a person and I stand with who is right... there's somethings that are not right and that is a people not understanding that times are changed.
So, is this man the only Nigerian who has beaten his wife to death?!
If no, why tribalise and trivialize an issue like this?!
Like I said before, there's no difference between you and the man.
I stand on my word: Igbos are the best husbands in Nigeria and maybe Africa.
You can hang yourself, wife beater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / Young Man Shot Dead By Armed Cultists In Cross River State. Graphic Photo / Father Of 5 Beats His Girlfriend To Death On Her Birthday, Over Infideli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.