Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers (30048 Views)

UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Bahamas95(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07
I am very sure the day the bàstard beat her to death wasn't the first time, women should flee from abusive marriages. Don't allow religion or what the society would say put you in bondage.

It's better to be divorced and alive than allow your partner kill you in the name of marriage.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 5:51pm On Mar 07
Cassandraloius:
She gave you three cute boys and you ended her life? You're a foolish man.
Wetin concerns you, concerns the boys... Na she get the boys, or na you get them boys?
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Chukwuka319(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07
Nvestor02:

This is the highest level of your mumuness... What's the benefits of marriage that you can't get without marrying?

Marriage is outdated, it has no benefits. It will only make you die untimely... Take away the peace you once had.

One-sided thing that milk you financially, emotionally and physically.
Ewoo! You just proved the extreme level of your mumunesss.
Your foolishness is unimaginable
Lol!!! God,oo!
What about companionship as you grow old?
Dummy!
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by hammerF: 5:53pm On Mar 07
Emmanuel30a2:
Na lie, no try am... You can't try am...

U HURT MY BLOOD AND THINK, I DO NOTHING?

WHO BORN YOU?
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by DAVIDELUXED: 5:54pm On Mar 07
rivers state and gruesome news are become synonymous.one will wonder whether human are animals or animals are human
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 5:55pm On Mar 07
hammerF:

NATURALLY, MEN WITH WEAK LIBIDO AND SMALL DICK BEAT THEIR WIFE.

UNLESS, U NO LIKE SEX, NA HIM U AND WOMAN GO DEY FIGHT.

IF U ARE A MAN, KNACK AM LET HER EYES ROLL IN HEAD. SHE WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER.

THAT IS HOW GOD INTENDED IT.
How you take knows men with weak libido and small dick...?
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 5:56pm On Mar 07
hammerF:

U HURT MY BLOOD AND THINK, I DO NOTHING?
WHO BORN YOU?
That's because say na your mama born you?
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by hammerF: 5:56pm On Mar 07
Emmanuel30a2:
How you take knows men with weak libido and small dick...?

UNA GET TIME TO BE FIGHTING WITH WOMEN.

BIG DICK NIGGA ALWAYS HAVE ENERGY DOWN THERE AND WE DONT WANT NO SERVICE CUT.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by hammerF: 5:59pm On Mar 07
Emmanuel30a2:
That's because say na your mama born you?

IF YOUR FATHER BEAT YOUR MOTHER AND KILL HER, WILL U SUPPORT HIM?

STOP POSTING CRAP ON THE INTERNET.

REMEMBER, YOUR WIFE, IS SOMEBODY DAUGHTER AND SISTER BEFORE DEM GO START TO PURSUE U.

IT IS NOT ONLY HER, OTHERS WILL BE INVOLVED, NO BE SAY SHE ASK THEM, WE NATURALLY INVITE OURSELVES.

I FIT END U.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 6:00pm On Mar 07
hammerF:

UNA GET TIME TO BE FIGHTING WITH WOMEN.

BIG DICK NIGGA ALWAYS HAVE ENERGY DOWN THERE AND WE DONT WANT NO SERVICE CUT.
You are a sex slave! Just wave and say that I am a sex slave, that's why I am not brave... That's what I craves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by hammerF: 6:01pm On Mar 07
Emmanuel30a2:
You are a sex slave! Just wave and say that I am a sex slave, that's why I am not brave... That's what I craves!

SEX FREAK MORE LIKE, WE NEVER GET TIRED.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Calitoscassius(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07
Human right activist? Who beat his wife to death? He is not even fit to be an animal right activist. Maybe he didn't consider his wife as human.

From the way they look the man appears older than his wife. All these sad old men who marry innocent young women.

She managed to have 3 kids for him, what da fork else did he want from her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 6:06pm On Mar 07
hammerF:

IF YOUR FATHER BEAT YOUR MOTHER AND KILL HER, WILL U SUPPORT HIM?

STOP POSTING CRAP ON THE INTERNET.

REMEMBER, YOUR WIFE, IS SOMEBODY DAUGHTER AND SISTER BEFORE DEM GO START TO PURSUE U.

IT IS NOT ONLY HER, OTHERS WILL BE INVOLVED, NO BE SAY SHE ASK THEM, WE NATURALLY INVITE OURSELVES.

I FIT END U.
Bobo, wetin you dey talk? Go talk am for fatherless and motherless home...
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by TonyBby: 6:06pm On Mar 07
Jeon, Jennyclay, Ereluroz, Candidlady, Jewessgratitud3 and co. All power belongs to you now, it's time for thee to come forward and relay your favorites motto's(quotes).
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 6:07pm On Mar 07
hammerF:

SEX FREAK MORE LIKE, WE NEVER GET TIRED.
Na wetin I dey talk be dat...
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Truthshotcrazy: 6:07pm On Mar 07
Disgusting murderer 🤮
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by sunsweet33: 6:12pm On Mar 07
Chukwuka319:
Unfortunate for her, but the bitter truth is inevitable.
It's only a tree that its imminent felling is announced and it would still be standing where it is.
Doesn't she have relatives and parents that she could have run to?
Doesn't she have a home where she came from?
Even if she grew up in an orphanage,she could have left the abusive marriage,seek help with the human rights people and aid in other forms would have been rendered to her and her kids.

There’s something called “nervous system dysregulation” that affects your behaviour. You will be behaving as though you were programmed to do something even though you want to do the opposite. It’s caused by trauma and has to be corrected manually before the person can start acting sensible cos it’s already automatic.

So, though she actually wants to run away she will stand like the tree that you mentioned and collect all the beatings.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Emmanuel30a2: 6:14pm On Mar 07
Calitoscassius:
Human right activist? Who beat his wife to death? He is not even fit to be an animal right activist. Maybe he didn't consider his wife as human.

From the way they look the man appears older than his wife. All these sad old men who marry innocent young women.

She managed to have 3 kids for him, what da fork else did he want from her?
I think he wants water, and she gives him table water... You no no say water no be pure water or water different from pure water, na y dem dey sell water, pure water and table water... But, can pure water replaces table water...? What we knows is that, water dey inside pure water and e dey inside table water... Gives me water, not pure water... Gives me table water not "cable waters" that belongs to mummy water...
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Boldideas: 6:14pm On Mar 07
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/police-arrest-activist-for-beating-wife-to-death-in-rivers/

Hmm.. Is it not just better to walk.. If you look at the pictures well, one can fathom the cause? Bros no get cheese again and was still expecting loyalty......

A wise man will move to a self contain at this junction to avoid this kinda nonsense...
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by BRATISLAVA: 6:15pm On Mar 07
airsaylongcome:
Sad. Sad. This girl was my junior in secondary school o. The great DSC THS

Always surprising how small the world is.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by highchief1: 6:16pm On Mar 07
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/police-arrest-activist-for-beating-wife-to-death-in-rivers/
why beat a woman when u go go out and enjoy with ur side chic.i don’t even argue with women there’s always two or three outside waiting for my attention?once the one when Dey hoise mumu I don comot.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Jocdon(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07
lexy2014:

and dem de go Winners
Wetin bring Winners for this mattar now? Ewu
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Mar 07
Jocdon:
Wetin bring Winners for this mattar now? Ewu

the sticker on the door brought Winners into this matter.

do you attend Winners?

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by pocohantas(f): 6:20pm On Mar 07
airsaylongcome:
Sad. Sad. This girl was my junior in secondary school o. The great DSC THS

What is her her range?
She looks young even after 3 kids. This marriage is not do or die na. If it isn't working, please separate until you both are wiser.
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Amb1045(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07
Mental health issues, demonic entities from hell told him to do that🌝🌝🌝🌝
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by olawale780: 6:26pm On Mar 07
Edoreborn:
This is a bad period to be a Nigerian,, ladies n gentlemen,,a bottle of coke is now officially 300naira..
plastic 350
Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Ken4Christ: 6:30pm On Mar 07
Most women remain in an abusive relationship in the name of what God has joined together, let no man put asunder.

Men that are women beaters are beasts. But they can't fight with their fellow men.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Chukwuka319(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07
sunsweet33:

There’s something called “nervous system dysregulation” that affects your behaviour. You will be behaving as though you were programmed to do something even though you want to do the opposite. It’s caused by trauma and has to be corrected manually before the person can start acting sensible cos it’s already automatic.

So, though she actually wants to run away she will stand like the tree that you mentioned and collect all the beatings.
Really unfortunate.
But I really need to look up the medical terminology you mentioned.
School doesn't teach everything.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Makunahatata: 6:31pm On Mar 07
Subonbon:
check am na if wetin you think make sense... No dey leap before u look shocked
stop lying, Obedients are angry, mean, dangerous,wicked ppl

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On Mar 07
Namaster:
Some friends of the deceased alleged that Chidozie was in the habit of beating his wife daily without provocation.

Nothing more to add.
and yet she still stayed there

I'm sure the reasons was
1. What will people say
2.it is better to die a Mrs than to leave a violent marriage
3.if I leave am another woman go come chop am
4.if I leave him who go dey fvck me like him

I have no rip to give a woman who valued her marriage than her life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers by Makunahatata: 6:33pm On Mar 07
immortalcrown:
Whoever sounds this way in a situation like this is worse than the killer in the post.
only an Obedient can be worse than the killer...😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped / Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport / Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.