Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara (27509 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by QueenDima47(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07
If you resign you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by spy24(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07
E be like all the ijaw people no really like do or die politics

This man is giving GEJ
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by bewla(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07
I will love to see that happens
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07
Woke wan do Rivers like the way dullardad did in Lagos till today awon eleribu
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by frankson1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07
This man is an effeminate angry angry
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Jomonix: 9:48pm On Mar 07
Why not go ahead and resign
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Access03(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by pikechukwu6(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07
We know that you had made the mistake. Definitely you may be kicked out of office sooner or later undecided
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by chatinent: 9:51pm On Mar 07
Funsho Williams comes to mind.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Ttipsy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07
Nonsense
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by CakesToolsOvens(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07
Resign? Nah. Stay and don't bow to intimidation, bully and pressure.

Check my profile, i may have what you need (ovens).
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Bimpe29: 9:53pm On Mar 07
Haba bro! Please eschew expensive jokes, resign kwa?
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07
Best of luck to you all.

You definitely feel good when you secure beautifully designed 3 Bedroom Bungalow in a serene environment where you have opportunity to give it befitting finish touches that suite your preference.

Treasure Hilltop Estate at Alagbado axis of Lagos Mainland offer you uncommon opportunity to own your dream home.

Take advantage of this flexible payment plans with N5million initial deposit and spread the balance for up to 12 months.

For more information, enquiry and payment details
Call/Whatsapp the contact number.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/UwZKUKZKoJhNdgtz/?mibextid=qi2Omg
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Nlandmodesfku: 10:04pm On Mar 07
saintjimos:
A weakling I must say
He's playing on the minds of the people. You don't understand. He's buying sympathy
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Amah70: 10:07pm On Mar 07
If Fubara ever resigns, let him take a one way flight to Siberia.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Konskott(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07
Fubara is so cheap he shouldn't have been governor in the first place. A governor should be a commander not the feeble leader that we see in him. What this means is that Wike has beaten him black and blue he, Fubara is now contemplating a retreat.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by NwekereNdokl: 10:16pm On Mar 07
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Didijiji: 10:21pm On Mar 07
Kam2021:
This is the only news from Rivers state a supposed oil rich state that is supposed to be bubbling with projects and investors.You never even start projects..1 year gone
Tinubu nkor?
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Ategberoson(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07
No the enemies didn't want you to resigned, they want to either frustrate you to cause distractions or impeach you

You should be doing both human and physical capitals in rivers state, touching all lives and going to the base of your enemies to do a memorable project, you will rubbish them with this and gain your second term ticket free or charge

Wike know why he chose you, he knows you're not a grassroot politicians, he can't try this with a grassroot politicians
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by press9jatv: 10:28pm On Mar 07
Which resign? Dey play, they twist Fubara words here
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by fabianiyobosa(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07
immortalcrown:
Supper Story!

You are not willing to do so. You will only give up if defeated.

Keep quiet
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Demigod22: 10:39pm On Mar 07
Fubara need extra lesson from Gabriel Suswam, Ganduje, Dave Umahi and those ones that handled godfather shit well.

This one is sissy puppy, acting weakly and ineffective.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by tizzle(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07
No fold o
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by immortalcrown(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07
fabianiyobosa:
Keep quiet
Make some noise.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by highness25(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Udemzy05: 11:17pm On Mar 07
Mumu talk.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by Maforgreats(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07
This is why I don’t believe there is hope for Nigeria. Anyone with a good intention will be frustrated and threaten both spiritually and physically until dey succumb to the evil leaders plans for the country. Nigeria is a country in great bondage. See how the masses dey suffer and nobody fit do nothing because evil men.
Re: Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara by stanisbaratheon: 11:24pm On Mar 07
If that happens, just get ready to renounce your Ijaw ethnicity too because no Ijaw man will take you serious or even believe you are one in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari / Residents Confirm Helicopter Supplies To Herdsmen In Delta Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.