Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo (21831 Views)

Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 28 New Judges [see Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by miceroms: 9:29pm On Mar 07
At least they are assembled in Nigeria
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by haphizz57(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07
benuejosh:
No be akoto buses i the see so?
E for beta if ur Benue state governor too can afford to buy akoto bus for him pple

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by FreeStuffsNG: 9:32pm On Mar 07
Cajal:
Bago is disturbing tractor to enhance food security

My Governor kept on distributing luxury cars to journalist, institutions others

We are waiting for 2027

A populist governor
He is opening up the agrarian hinterlands too
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by olaniyilukman(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07
Jokerman:
I so much love this man... Maybe because he's also an engineer.

God bless you Sir
Engineer ko, marine officer, the man is poor interms of service delivery
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by haphizz57(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07
hisexcellency34:
Makinde for president
No be lie we need person like SEYI MAKINDE or ZULUM of Borno State to come and rule dis country. Na d two of dem be d best governor presently in Nigeria. My own opiniun
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by inyass2580(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07
When ald roads for ibadan dn spoil finish...mokola road to uncle joe is very bad... Na bus we wan chop abi bawo
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by Moony45: 10:01pm On Mar 07
Bus for SUG presidents
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by WorkBank: 10:08pm On Mar 07
Akalia:
Buses that would eventually suffer the destructive effects of bad maintenance culture in the system. Most will pack up in less than a year.

Buses that will be used the schools admins to buy foodstuffs in the market and to go for religious meetings......Lol
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by yesloaded: 10:11pm On Mar 07
laurel03:
Na Ibadan we dey... Na Media governor

You get time to reply these people
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by PropertyBuying(f): 10:35pm On Mar 07
Good one...
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by Brenn594(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07
Omo alladis buses on a Friday night would do a round trip to and fro the club for students who represent the theater.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by safariman(m): 3:14am On Mar 08
Useless audio governor. When he should be developing his state by providing infrastructure and seeking opportunities for companies to locate their industries to his state. Donating vehicles to the handicaps is all well and good but do we need all of these fanfare and grandstanding? Why not copy what Sanwo Olu is doing or follow best practices, campaigning is over, may Ajimobi rest in peace. I still don't know how he gets to his golf club in Adamasingba without passing through Sabo and that awful road.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by safariman(m): 3:44am On Mar 08
Oh, I forgot, he pays government salaries on time. The new benchmark of a good governor
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by sirray001: 4:12am On Mar 08
Adebaba1:
seyi is a good example of an efficient governor
Seyi is an opposite of the supreme Governor of Imo State. No sense of governance in that state. Kudos to Seyi
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by Rolings: 4:19am On Mar 08
hisexcellency34:
Makinde for president

Under which party please?

And which party Wike and G5 belong to now sef?
May be APDPC?

If not that the handlers of PDP no get balls.... Don't know what that G5 are still doing in PDP
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by Exousiang01: 6:04am On Mar 08
Akalia:
Buses that would eventually suffer the destructive effects of bad maintenance culture in the system. Most will pack up in less than a year.
If this thread had being about schools and students complaining about this you would be here to bark the loudest about government incompetence. They have bought the buses to aid the schools you are now barking about maintainance. When they are well maintained you will still come to bark about how they are spending too much to maintain them.
If I were a leader in Nigeria I won't listen to Nigerians because of folks like you.
It's is because of people like you the leaders don't listen to the crys of the people.
They know whatever good they do animals in human skin would still complain.

I can get you for free that your own state government hasn't done anything like this
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by Benrosaria(m): 6:39am On Mar 08
Bursaries!!

When the labour force of the state is in the UK.

All these are lies and deceit
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by Lexusgs430: 7:15am On Mar 08
Are this IVM vehicles or other cheap chinese imports...........
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by Jokerman(m): 7:16am On Mar 08
olaniyilukman:
Engineer ko, marine officer, the man is poor interms of service delivery

Because he's not APC?
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by texas1990(m): 7:29am On Mar 08
benuejosh:
No be akoto buses i the see so?
No na maruwa tricycle, mumu, wetin them your governor that enslaved you do?
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by olaniyilukman(m): 8:15am On Mar 08
Jokerman:

Because he's not APC?
I am not a politician but I am just trying to be factual in my opinion, Seyi Makinde needs to do more interms of good and quality service delivery, majority of roads being constructed in Oyo state are being poorly executed and can't stand test of time .... Majority of projects being done in Oyo state is completely wasting of money and those Engineers handles the job are too greedy
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by adejades: 9:39am On Mar 08
Imagine such special interventions every year or two. We probably won't have issues in our educational system.

Great job 👍
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo by kikelomo68469: 10:02am On Mar 08
More pictures belowMore pictures below...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Interacts With State House Staff / Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected / Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.