Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance (7752 Views)

Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS / Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch / Cash Crunch: Governors Push Out Palliatives In States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by GoodSpirit: 10:16am On Mar 08
Jrevelation:
How much is the passport cost in Nigeria presently

What’s the actually price ? Pls anyone have the idea

64 page and 10yr validity is 70k and about 3k for charges while 32page and five years validity is half of that.

I did apply myself and went through the official channels, awaiting my passport to be printed. I spent 73k in total.

1 Like

Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by GoodSpirit: 10:18am On Mar 08
Sampi4me:
I paid 120k for a 10 years passport yesterday

The price is 73k maximum officially, anything more than that is for the officials.
That's what I spent .
Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by Tenshades(m): 10:47am On Mar 08
mukthar2000:
No be this guy promise Nigerians passport home delivery soon?

Home delivery in the mud grin

1 Like

Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by lexy2014: 11:18am On Mar 08
RALPHOW:
I think Minister of Finance needs to wake up and stop this nonsense, this TSA is affecting many Ministries and MDAs, not only Immigration.

Many MDAs and Ministries are yet to pay February salary by the 8th of March 2024, Contractors are kept on hold, meanwhile bank loan is generating interest.

With economic situation workers and their families are just subjects to unnecessary hardship by Wale Edu,. Someone should talk sense to Wale Edu please. If he does not have enough knowledge of the programme he should stop experimenting with human life please
Workers and Contractors are human beings .

He will use this TSA to destroy the good job of Minister of Interior, Asiwaju should please call him to order.

Maybe he should go and learn governance from Osun State Governor Demola Adeleke. The dancing governor surprises all of us and no opposition including me could talk again. He pays salary intime, cleared backlog of pension, constructing roads like no man business and NO HALF SALARY LIKE HIM ( U KNOW HIM)

What exactly are you expecting Tinubu to do?
Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by whysquare4real(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

32 pages 5 years validity is 35,000 + bank charges of 1400 total is 36,400 I just paid yesterday 7/3/2024
I also just paid yesterday. And I have scheduled appointment for biometricts on 15th March. Am in the north. Pls would like to know when you are scheduled for appointment and when you are called to collect your passport. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by Tunizzy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08
GoodSpirit:

64 page and 10yr validity is 70k and about 3k for charges while 32page and five years validity is half of that.

I did apply myself and went through the official channels, awaiting my passport to be printed. I spent 73k in total.

Please how do one go about the process of applying

1 Like

Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by GoodSpirit: 1:27pm On Mar 08
Tunizzy:

Please how do one go about the process of applying

I applied through the official website .

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by Frezhkid10(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08
There should be a way to push forward expiry dates of passport so those that didn’t use theirs before it expires can still use it..instead of applying for a fresh passport which will require printing of pages while the old one with little or no stamp remains fallow..
Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by AlphaSoul: 4:36pm On Mar 08
Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by mukthar2000(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08
Tenshades:

Home delivery in the mud grin
grin
Re: Bureaucracy, Cash Crunch Stall E-Passport Issuance by Nairalandforme: 11:31pm On Mar 08
I applied on the 29th Jan and did capturing on 5th Feb. I did it my self with so I paid 70k, when I got to their office, this ppl wan dribble me so I settled them 13k. Would be going back there in 6 weeks time which is very close from today. I did 64pages

Most ppl always lobby 65k for 32pg. I won't try that shit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warm Homecoming For Ugwuanyi, As Nwodo Describes Him 'best Performing Governor" / 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision / Subsidy Probe Panel Rejects Valentine Cake From Oil Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.