Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks (16243 Views)

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by santaclaws: 7:55am On Mar 08
Malroux:
Did the DSS identify the location of chibok girls when Tinubu in connivance with Buhari, Shettima and others played president Jonathan? What goes around comes around. Tinubu's own is too fast.

So you think they're "playing" each other? This is all a gimmick to you right?

I hope you and your family members don't fall victim to terrorists and bandits.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by AyeMoJuba: 7:56am On Mar 08
This is outright lies...I mean, how could 280 kids be taken away from a community just like that?
There's definitely more to this than is bn reported.

To me, it was a planned abduction by the community itself.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by membranus: 7:56am On Mar 08
Curious346:
Tinubu has failed Nigerians he should resign and handover to peter Obi

Just like that?
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Realman50: 7:59am On Mar 08
Na which kyn country be Dix Kwan?
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Haaland21: 8:01am On Mar 08
Malroux:
Did the DSS identify the location of chibok girls when Tinubu in connivance with Buhari, Shettima and others played president Jonathan? What goes around comes around. Tinubu's own is too fast.

Always in a rush to spew gibberish.

2027 is near......
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Bliztzer: 8:05am On Mar 08
Nukilia:
The DSS should be able to identify their location.

Na civilian dss sabi intimidate. When dem meet their match na so there tail go fold between the legs.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:07am On Mar 08
Malroux:

Since you believe it was those you mentioned "played" President Jonathan. Who are those playing Tinubu now??
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by healthkknatural: 8:09am On Mar 08
Cassandraloius:
One politician Is behind this nonsense.
Probably it's the same one Politician that have been behind this since Jonathan Administration ...

Make we dey Deceive ourself .
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by tnerro1(m): 8:12am On Mar 08
Na northern affairs, e no concern us from the south
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Hezmatosky: 8:14am On Mar 08
But na wa for these Hausa people. How can such number of people kidnapped or killed,yet non of those bandit were caught it killed in the process. Does it mean you guys are all cowards or stagging all these news we hear? As lanky, strong, ever ready to fight with weapons and Jaz, as rough and dogged you are, you can not still fight back. Norbe say I dey brag, for the whole delta ibo, this nonsense won't happen. Who them be? Where them go pass come and go? Immediately, information don go round, men go position.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by ekhai(m): 8:20am On Mar 08
Nukilia:
The DSS should be able to identify their location.
WHICH DSS? A BEG LEAVE MATTER FOR MATHIAS.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by nairalanda1(m): 8:20am On Mar 08
Malroux:

GEJ was fully responsible for the chibok girls saga.

Just as tinubu is responsible for every kidnap that has happened under his watch.

Yes, tinubu is responsible for this mess.

But the way you gej supporters still blame tinubu and buhari for chibok, ye are basically ampltfiying the fact that gej was incompetent when he was in power.

As for me, when kidnap happens, blame the people in charge, not the opposition
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Chibuzoripob: 8:26am On Mar 08
grin u are right.I mean very RIGHT and CORRECT
but we still remember 100 angry dead IGBO yoots dumped in one river where Yes daddy live that year.Chop Okpa well b4 u argue
Jamiubond009:
Peter Obi's track record in security speaks for itself when he was governor.But INEC brought in a career criminal and we are expecting miracles. https://thenationonlineng.net/ig-declares-anambra-safest-since-five-years/
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by olamidebaby: 8:31am On Mar 08
With that number localizing them should be easy.
This will be over pretty soon.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Emman08: 8:42am On Mar 08
Kuginzi:

https://dailytrust.com/kaduna-bandits-holding-287-students-teacher-who-fled-captivity-speaks/

Hey shithead CaptainFM1 when will your useless DSS invite the terrorists for questioning?
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Lavor234: 8:44am On Mar 08
Cassandraloius:
One politician Is behind this nonsense.
if I was president, I will take out one man, and watch security and peace return to the country. When Tinubu is ready, he will do the necessary

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by luskysylver(m): 8:49am On Mar 08
funny thing is that the kidnappers are in nigeria or nearby country. The supposed trained military knows this, the governor knows this, the president knows, the security adviser knows this, the supposed worshipers of peace knows this, their elders knows this everyone knows this. But we will all have to pretend we don't know where these children are taken to. When we want peace we all know what to do. Till then lets just pretend we don't know. I just feel for the innocent children.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by GenFunction: 8:50am On Mar 08
Dear bandits,abeg e don do nau.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Sirmwill: 8:52am On Mar 08
YellowbaMoslem:
I saw this on Al Jazeera last night, and i was very ashamed of Nigeria.

Tinubu has not achieved anything in any sector since he became the president of Nigeria. All the sectors got worse under him.

Like play like play, it will get to South.

Dey play
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Donedeal1(m): 9:01am On Mar 08
Our curriculum is no longer effective
Martial arts
Self-defense
Self preserve
Physical combat
Psychology and
Danbe fight etc.
Should be incorporated
How can you imagine
Just parking almost 300
Students who are agile
In a place.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Lavor234: 9:02am On Mar 08
Nigeria is becoming a stain amongst the global community. These dirty bandits that can be wiped out in a week with a serious president are still allowed to assault our sensibilities.
When Tinubu and co are ready they will do the needful, if not they will continue to delude themselves jamboring in the name of getting foreign investors.
By the way Al Jazeera carried the news, Jazeera is Qatar owned, so Qatar knows what is going on in Nigeria
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by godofuck231: 9:10am On Mar 08
Tinubu is aware , but asleep
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by delpee(f): 9:16am On Mar 08
When crimes go unpunished, it thrives more. How the government believes that terrorists who swear to be of good behaviour have turned a new leaf baffles me.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by eepeepook: 9:21am On Mar 08
I will never understand how a mass of humans will disappear from mapping technology. Are they kept in an underground bunker? Maybe they’re hidden deep inside mountains. Haba, this thing is embarrassing.
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Lavor234: 9:26am On Mar 08
I think at this venture Northern excluding the southern parts should exist on there own. They keep taking us back,they are full on insatiably greedy politicians who use anyone for their stomach, religious extremists and illiteracy. We can never succeed with them in tow, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Murketeer: 9:30am On Mar 08
AyeMoJuba:
This is outright lies...I mean, how could 280 kids be taken away from a community just like that?
There's definitely more to this than is bn reported.

To me, it was a planned abduction by the community itself.
How about chibok
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by lexyclasy: 9:31am On Mar 08
YellowbaMoslem:

Tinubu has not achieved anything in any sector since he became the president of Nigeria. All the sectors got worse under him.

Is it not your people and El rufai that wants to sabotage Tinubu government, shame on all this Northerners that are embarrassing the Nation negatively.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by emetisuccess(m): 9:33am On Mar 08
YellowbaMoslem:

Na their u go see fight
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Itiskdg121(m): 9:48am On Mar 08
I want to contest this.
People said they possess supernatural means, hence they are invincible
BigDawsNet:

Our military forces are qualified tto handle dem...

Ordinary Para military special forces can handle them... but the truth is that... you dear not touch dis people as they are strongly protected and financed...
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by Itiskdg121(m): 9:49am On Mar 08
You are right.
These politicians are heartless
Tradepunter2:

Your opinion is the most valid..... But Nigeria politicians fear this a lot.... They believe certain sections of the military will leverage these guys against them....
Re: Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks by BigDawsNet: 9:58am On Mar 08
Itiskdg121:
I want to contest this.
People said they possess supernatural means, hence they are invincible

Nah.. not really sure.. are you telling me if the FG brings in US amry to eliminate dis guys... dey will come back empty?..

I don't believe in d invisible power story... dis military people know where dey live dey know dia base... but they don't hav authorization to take dem out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Two Aide Workers, Volunteer, 7 Others In Benue / Zimbabwean Man Murders Wife's Lover (photos) / The Best (worst) Of Nigeria's Drug Barons, 419ers And Crime Lords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.