Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) (52351 Views)

JUST IN: Death Summons MC Oluomo’s Aide / Killers Of MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok, Arrested / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Tap0lane: 1:03pm On Mar 08
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Bazztadewu: 1:08pm On Mar 08
Shayo driving
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by twilliamx(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08
Area man get aide? R. I. P to the dead.. but area man get aide still dey baffle me. A man with no known job donated cars to the police and car come kill hin aide.. interesting

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Rejouir: 1:20pm On Mar 08
Crook.

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08
EnglishUsa:
I always tell people to limit their speeding on cars, but they won't listen 👂... Speed don't help anything in driving of cars in Nigeria. A car travelling from Lagos to abuja with the speed of 130 and a car travelling from Lagos to abuja with the speed of 50, do not be surprised that a car running on speed of 130 will stop at ondo to eat and only for you to wash your hands to start eating and you will see the driver that is running 50 from Lagos will come in immediately to eat... The speed at night is something else, I don't know where they are rushing to, I don't know if they are rushing for emergency or someone called them that someone is dieing. May his soul rest in peace
this is so true because I have experienced it couple of times
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08
If only u know how many ppl he has killed

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by CaptainFM1: 1:26pm On Mar 08
1000angstroms:

Did his juju die with Him or it escaped?

It migrated to the next person in line.
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by chypotenti(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xr3KeutA_U?si=ISuXH3VuQNbhnLMu

The Chairman of the Tricycle Owners and Operators Association of Nigeria (TOOAN) Zone H, Lagos State, Mr Akintoye Benson is dead.

Benson, who was also an aide to the Chairman of the Lagos Chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, Musiliu Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, reportedly died on Thursday night in a ghastly motor accident on the Third Mainland Bridge.

Ogunseye Vincent, a close associate of Benson confirmed his demise in a post shared on his Facebook page on Friday.

Vincent described his untimely death as shocking.

na highness kill am!!!!
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Justiceleague1: 1:34pm On Mar 08
May God have mercy on your soul o...see how well fed he looks...that's how the chairmen agberoes union looks..living so large with mansions everywhere and kids in expensive foreign schools...in sharp contrast to the the hardworking sanfo korope keke drivers and riders who work under the sun everyday and can hardly afford to build a house or send their children to foreign schools.
God have mercy on your soul o.

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Justiceleague1: 1:36pm On Mar 08
twilliamx:
Area man get aide? R. I. P to the dead.. but area man get aide still dey baffle me. A man with no known job donated cars to the police and car come kill hin aide.. interesting
Only in a certain country called Nigeria 😁
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08
RIP to him. Very sad way to leave the earth
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by free2ryhme: 1:39pm On Mar 08
where is he running to, where?
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by VULCAN(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08
You wrote it the first time

No like

You copied it and pasted it again

No like

Oya go and use one of your other monikers to like the comment so that at least shame will not kill you

Tap0lane:
Fellow Nigerians this much hate is what it takes to be an Igbos on Nairaland. This is the reason why Seun does not want tribalistic comment on Nairaland. It is for Igbos to malign insult n denigrate others but others should not be able to fight back or respond.

That is the reason every Northerneras been banned from Nairaland, so that this Igbos can have field day insulting others. Now imagine if it was an Igbo that died n other Nigerians start commenting like Igbos do.

Plus note that this man was not the Pandora criminal Peter bastard n Obi that looted ₦250 million from their Igbo fathers monthly from Anambra coffer to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos before he was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo who was the commissioner of police in Lagos at that time.

This man most likely never collect a dime from all this self hating Igbos that their life is ruined with irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate.

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08
Tap0lane:
Fellow Nigerians this much hate is what it takes to be an Igbos on Nairaland. This is the reason why Seun does not want tribalistic comment on Nairaland. It is for Igbos to malign insult n denigrate others but others should not be able to fight back or respond.

That is the reason every Northerneras been banned from Nairaland, so that this Igbos can have field day insulting others. Now imagine if it was an Igbo that died n other Nigerians start commenting like Igbos do.

Plus note that this man was not the Pandora criminal Peter bastard n Obi that looted ₦250 million from their Igbo fathers monthly from Anambra coffer to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos before he was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo who was the commissioner of police in Lagos at that time.

This man most likely never collect a dime from all this self hating Igbos that their life is ruined with irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate.

go hang urself...

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Rahkman: 1:43pm On Mar 08
Rest in hell
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by SAMBARRY: 1:45pm On Mar 08
Agbero too get aidee! cheesy

Nothing wey person no go see for this country.the other day Na police dey carry politicians wife bag
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Jokerman(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08
What will give as an account of your soul when you meet your creator, the God of the Heavens, and the Earth
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Sirianese: 1:46pm On Mar 08
Tap0lane:

Ori e buru

Werey

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by christistruth01: 1:49pm On Mar 08
Emu4life:

If e dey work, Buhari and Tinubu for don die since. Rest

Even when they Cursed Buhari who was practically on his deathbed in London
God Almighty literally resurrected him from nowhere and gave him even more youthfulness
till today some of them still don’t believe Buhari is alive
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by ZaddyJ: 1:50pm On Mar 08
Pristine664:

Na every bad new Una dey celebrate?

When similar things happen to you guys you will be gaslighting others that may want to repay your toxicity
Bros he reach to celebrate, if u meet this guys for the collection of their stickers money they obtain through agbero u will weep.
It happens to me and bastard who took 20k from me due to a sticker not up to 2k is an handicap for that matter .
I was stopped not because I was aware of the sticker, and I was not with a passenger but because my bus ( korope ) was carrying a commercial plate number that I just spent 90k for it registration.
I begged him that I wasn't aware of their sticker and that he should pardon me , this ngulo ( cripple ) guy refused, it took "I beg u sir" from a former co worker who now works with them for him to take 20k from me ,from 40k .

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by RenaissanceGuy: 1:51pm On Mar 08
He died in a car accident the same day his boss donated vehicles to the police. Is that not ritual at play here??

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by kevinexit(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08
So tout dey get Aide
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by SAMBARRY: 1:52pm On Mar 08
Justiceleague1:
May God have mercy on your soul o...see how well fed he looks...that's how the chairmen agberoes union looks..living so large with mansions everywhere and kids in expensive foreign schools...in sharp contrast to the the hardworking sanfo korope keke drivers and riders who work under the sun everyday and can hardly afford to build a house or send their children to foreign schools.
God have mercy on your soul o.
those agbero dogs operate like Shylock landlords.dey scrape the sweat of those korope and bus drivers to live a luxury lifestyle while those at the lower food chain sleep on bridges and buses

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Originalsly: 1:59pm On Mar 08
Hmmmm .... no details about the accident ? ... maybe he caused his own death. Was anyone else injured or killed?
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by AskNgige2: 2:16pm On Mar 08
Kingbuhari:
Mr Aid ... Who knows how many people he intimidated during election to vote their drug lord. He never live long to reap the benefits ... Life is too short to waste on meaningless things

And accident left the main person a d killed the 2nd person..

Maybe reverse is the case..

One down
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Justiceleague1: 2:17pm On Mar 08
SAMBARRY:
those agbero dogs operate like Shylock landlords.dey scrape the sweat of those korope and bus drivers to live a luxury lifestyle while those at the lower food chain sleep on bridges and buses
It's just so unfortunate. The drivers work like crazy everyday and agberoes don't care if he's able to make something at the end of the day cos their own money must be completely paid.
The transport workers and their conductors will only know if they have made any profit by evening time and that is if they escaped bus mechanical faults,police wahala,council wahala,lastman wahala, taskforce wahala...but long before then,the agberoes would've already collected their own money forcefully...

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by SonOfDSoil01: 2:22pm On Mar 08
CroXtwit:
Who talk say curse no Dey work 😂 one down more to go bastards

If nah me be Yakubu I go just start to Dey confess
sad yeast savage, they will rejoice over your death soon, since you lack human empathy…Oloriburuku omo Igbo☹️
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by SAMBARRY: 2:32pm On Mar 08
Justiceleague1:

It's just so unfortunate. The drivers work like crazy everyday and agberoes don't care if he's able to make something at the end of the day cos their own money must be completely paid.
The transport workers and their conductors will only know if they have made any profit by evening time and that is if they escaped bus mechanical faults,police wahala,council wahala,lastman wahala, taskforce wahala...but long before then,the agberoes would've already collected their own money forcefully...
seriously.those agberos are always unfair to those lower than them.they act exactly the same way politicians act.meanwhile it's this same higher agberos that will send them to the roads to milk these drivers dry.

Again agberos are one of the reasons transportation is expensive and when ambode wanted to introduce a decent standard of transportation to stop the agbero exploitation.you need to see how the agberos, traditional rulers and council elders came after ambode and made sure he didn't go for 2nd term and it's the reason why even Jide cannot touch those guys because they have serious state backing even more powerful than Jide

That also made me realise that those agberos are not just delivering to their agbero bosses/state and regional chairmen, they're also delivering to some of these traditional rulers and local/grassroot politicians that don't want to be seen or known
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Exceed15: 2:33pm On Mar 08
This is so sad. Most likely over speeding. Let's take easy on the road. Na who reach house , Sabi drive .

Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else