Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) (52342 Views)

JUST IN: Death Summons MC Oluomo’s Aide / Killers Of MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok, Arrested / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by cassette(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08
Pristine664:

Anambra people experienced their own consequences by electing Obi.

Your curse be on you and your family.

Point of correction, I’m from Ogun state, nothing concerns me with Anambra
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Subonbon(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08
Emu4life:

If e dey work, Buhari and Tinubu for don die since. Rest
no be now them start to lay curse on this one ẹ don tey.... So na when him Time reach ẹ go materialize... So Buhari ati werey own never cross river Niger... Time will tell
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by vikiphy89(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08
Pristine664:
These people and celebrating bad news about anybody they perceived as political "enemy" 😆

If Mr Ibu had supported Tinubu in 2023, all the good things they were all saying about him during his sickness even till death would have been complete opposite.

Mr Ibu died "a good man" ONLY because he supported his fraudulent tribesman Obi grin
Continue wailing
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:58pm On Mar 08
fabolouz1:
I digress these touts make more money than 80% of degree Holders in this country .
Nigeria is such a skewed nation but all hope is not lost.

It applies all around the world. Even Donald Trump is a tout despite.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08
RIP big bro
I couldn't help but cry at his burial today
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by ford101: 6:53pm On Mar 08
EnglishUsa:
I always tell people to limit their speeding on cars, but they won't listen 👂... Speed don't help anything in driving of cars in Nigeria. A car travelling from Lagos to abuja with the speed of 130 and a car travelling from Lagos to abuja with the speed of 50, do not be surprised that a car running on speed of 130 will stop at ondo to eat and only for you to wash your hands to start eating and you will see the driver that is running 50 from Lagos will come in immediately to eat... The speed at night is something else, I don't know where they are rushing to, I don't know if they are rushing for emergency or someone called them that someone is dieing. May his soul rest in peace
its like you don't drive 50km per hour can't be compared to 130km per hour.also remember every road have a minimum speed and maximum speed.u can't be doing 50km on the highway.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by dangotesmummy: 9:29pm On Mar 08
SonOfDSoil01:
shut up with your nonsense, I asked a question, do you know him personally? Or did he snatch your wife? Why not leave him for God to judge, are you a saint? Reason like a human and not an animal idiat, back to the sender to all your nonsense curses Olofo😂
ashoro Na dun grin

I don't have to know him personally but there's an addage that says show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.if you are wise or have any sense in you, you will understand that I don't need to know that overweight,sorry obese man that just lost his life,I only need to know who MC is to know the atrocities he has committed so mafinu mi.by the way some of us know who MC really is going by his story and the mayhem he caused from the 70s-90s (kinihun marun) dirty jobs he did for APC etc but that's a story for another day so again,who that obese political criminal, political jobber help? Answer.his life was part of the destruction, arson and death of others.meanwhile wetin do him juju grin tongue

Shioor nkan kogbekan.birds of a feather grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by greypencils: 9:38pm On Mar 08
Boys, you have been warned. No dey overspeed for 3MB.
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Chucks13: 11:47pm On Mar 08
Pristine664:
These people and celebrating bad news about anybody they perceived as political "enemy" 😆

If Mr Ibu had supported Tinubu in 2023, all the good things they were all saying about him during his sickness even till death would have been complete opposite.

Mr Ibu died "a good man" ONLY because he supported his fraudulent tribesman Obi grin

Ignore him just tell him to go and hug live transformer if the guy died bad death.

Anyone not supporting that packaged fraud called obi shit is their enemy.
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Fa44me: 2:18am On Mar 09
Rest In Peace.
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Nomerci: 7:10am On Mar 09
Rot in hell

Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Evolutionism: 11:38am On Mar 09
1000angstroms:
cheesy

Did his juju die with Him or it escaped?

grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) by Rejoice28(f): 12:21pm On Mar 09
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Action On Ambode Haunts Campaign / Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.