Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State (18230 Views)

ASR Africa Commits ₦1 Billion Education Grant To University Of Benin / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by 96ACE: 6:09pm On Mar 08
INDOMIE9090:

Video attached

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfGYnKCJYas&pp=ygUhTWFuIGtpbGwgaW4gc29uIG92ZXIgZm9vZCBpbiBhYmlh
You guys are really sick mehn, I’m not Igbo so stop all these. If i may ask is it every yoruba man that supports Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08
A mere $33 angry

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by adecz: 6:26pm On Mar 08
Politicians have reduced Nigerians to
slaves in their own country❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by yommen: 6:31pm On Mar 08
AlfaSeltzer:
Money that can't even fill up my fuel tank. mtcheew!

You dey fill your tank? After buying 7k fuel, no be off you dey off your engine when you enter free to save fuel?

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Izuchukwu70: 6:36pm On Mar 08
kenn4rill:
Look at what politicians of turned us into

If I got this in my school days I would roll on assembly ground.

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by ogbongenet: 6:45pm On Mar 08
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by BeigJawnson(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08
[quote author=NairaOcean post=128839098][/quote]

50k or 50M?_

Why rolling on the floor? Has the poverty eaten so deep that an average Nigerian can't have sense anymore? All these kind of actions will always make these politicians to see us as inferiors. A thank you sir, God bless you is enough. Not rolling on the floor in public. No little wonder one trekked from Lagos to Abuja when buhari won election. Why?

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by PHAYOL81: 7:12pm On Mar 08
Bluntemperor:

When we go hear from Sanwo-Olu?
Although,the State Started well with the Transportation Palliatives reduction but after few Months,it came back to status quo , without any reason from the LAMATA
Management! Till now nothing again since August 2023!
What about the Students and Retirees,in the State?

I guess the transportation palliative is back eventhough its around 25% now. And about education assistance, LASG have different programmes and scholarships on ground for students, most especially the indigenes, to explore and many have benefitted already (if I'm not making a mistake). Besides it's different stroke for different people. LASG may be selective in their palliative programmes for indigents and state civil workers (who are now restricted to work three days a week to cushion the effect of TFare on them aside from some other benefits)but she's making up for that with her transportation palliative and the establishment of food hub (where you can purchase your edibles cheap on stipulated days) which are designated for everyone.
SO to each its own.
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Lekan239(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08
bemeruca:

Nonsense. Because I did not dance and roll on the floor I don't need it? Get sense
the words coming out from you shows you are just a kid... someone who got scholarship from shell in the 90's should be well cultured

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08
I never see alert o
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by ayoplenty: 8:12pm On Mar 08
You are very correct Ogun State has never had it so bad.... imagine the government promised 10k for each child in both pry and secondary schools in the state but what they actually did was to pick three to six students in a class of 100 students. The deciet is just out of this world.
Scholace:
my friend never see chichi and he's from Ogun state. Na 10k he promise secondary and primary school students that are indigene of ogun State but they never see anything

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by yusman14(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08
Only students can understand the feelings.
I will jump up 100 times if I see #10k credit alert this period. Being broke during exam as a final year federal university student is something I don't wish for my enemies sef.

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Dalohad: 8:14pm On Mar 08
silibaba:
ROTF (roll on the floor?)grin grin

Poverty

The kain poverty wey dey our yoruba land now, e tie wrapper, wear gele. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by rafcrown(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08
I didntt trust that Governor before.

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by AskNgige2: 8:50pm On Mar 08
Never4getU:

And the money can't buy w bag of rice more less survive on it for 7 days before going back to normal hunger.

The witches that coursed Nigeria doesn't live anywhere close to hear our cry 😭
My brother I tire o

Politicians has made it like that, even when they give some pple 5k they rejoice stupidly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by highness25(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08
[quote author=NairaOcean post=128839098][/quote]

I hope bet9ja, betking and sportybet will not take part of the money.
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by kenn4rill(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08
Emekaonline:

So you mean politicians are also responsible for you not taking your studies in school serious that you could not even write without "murdering" English? Haba!!
Nobody is above mistake and besides it was just a typo error, if you believe you know English language too well then you should go to England. They Jones dey go
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Burgerlomo: 10:49pm On Mar 08
Sunijacks:
A heart of Gratitude is everything and of course this will open more doors of favor

Exactly! 👍👍

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Scholace: 11:38pm On Mar 08
Dalohad:

The kain poverty wey dey our yoruba land now, e tie wrapper, wear gele. grin
i think it's Nigeria generally. The poverty is enormous
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Scholace: 11:41pm On Mar 08
ayoplenty:
You are very correct Ogun State has never had it so bad.... imagine the government promised 10k for each child in both pry and secondary schools in the state but what they actually did was to pick three to six students in a class of 100 students. The deciet is just out of this world.
are you serious? Anyway, I'm not surprised though. That's Nigeria politicians for you. Very cunny people
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Scholace: 11:46pm On Mar 08
yommen:

You dey fill your tank? After buying 7k fuel, no be off you dey off your engine when you enter free to save fuel?
at least the money can't fill up a fuel tank, and can't last a family of 4 within the period of 2-3 weeks
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Scholace: 12:02am On Mar 09
[quote author=Engrr post=128840470]28 USD......This government had traded our future!

Who knows the number of persons that will get it[/quote] obviously few random people. If possible their own people
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Scholace: 1:18am On Mar 09
Dadatao1998:

It's true, I've been seeing a lots of people receiving the alert.he also promised the sum of #10,000 to all pupils in primary and secondary schools in Ogun state.
Yes, he also promised the sum of #10,000 to some pupils in primary and secondary schools in Ogun state, we are still expecting that.
I teach in public school in OGUN STATE
interesting. Please how can a PTA teacher in ogun State transit or work his/herself to become a a government teacher like you? Can you be of help?
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Ikukuudo: 9:08am On Mar 09
AlfaSeltzer:

Students are really starving in various campuses. Try to reach out to as many as you can. Touching a life can come in different ways.
The days I received free ride or someone pays for my transport fare to school is still memorable and I still reciprocate once once. As I know it's genuine love and the joy is always great. As I still pay free ride because I was once paid for.
Good deeds do spread and lives on. From generation to generation. As long as you received you would love to give back. So please do well to reach out to students now that you can. Mean while am hungry. 2k fit buy me Garri for 3days. I can feed 3 hungry students on your behalf with the 2k too. And we all will be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Ikukuudo: 9:09am On Mar 09
Congratulations to her. It's a good thing. God bless those that bless any Nigerian student now.
The economy is not smiling at all.

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Stomoney(m): 11:31am On Mar 09
Dupe tie sad
AlfaSeltzer:
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09
Ikukuudo:

Students are really starving in various campuses. Try to reach out to as many as you can. Touching a life can come in different ways.
The days I received free ride or someone pays for my transport fare to school is still memorable and I still reciprocate once once. As I know it's genuine love and the joy is always great. As I still pay free ride because I was once paid for.
Good deeds do spread and lives on. From generation to generation. As long as you received you would love to give back. So please do well to reach out to students now that you can. Mean while am hungry. 2k fit buy me Garri for 3days. I can feed 3 hungry students on your behalf with the 2k too. And we all will be grateful.

You think I reached where I am by begging?
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Ikukuudo: 9:58pm On Mar 09
AlfaSeltzer:

You think I reached where I am by begging?

It would be very nice if you can show me how to make it without begging.
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09
Ikukuudo:

It would be very nice if you can show me how to make it without begging.

Even animals don't beg. They'd rather die.
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by TGCML: 11:37am On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Requests CONUA Members’ Details For Salary Payment / What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know / UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.