Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State (18264 Views)

ASR Africa Commits ₦1 Billion Education Grant To University Of Benin / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by AllahOfBlood: 2:58pm On Mar 08
Siberia01:
embarassed
Poverty

E no go ever betta for poverty and everything wey cause am

Poverty bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by PHAYOL81: 2:58pm On Mar 08
If this is true and the process of selection fair, then kudos to the Dapo Abiodun team on this. He got this one 100%
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by alizma: 2:59pm On Mar 08
Siberia01:
embarassed
Poverty
You are shouting poverty as if you no drink garri for school that year.
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Dadatao1998: 2:59pm On Mar 08
easzypeaszy:
Wooow....so dis thing real
I actually thought he was lying
Bc the promise too true to bliv
I learnt he will give Primary schl pupils 25k too
It's true, I've been seeing a lots of people receiving the alert.he also promised the sum of #10,000 to all pupils in primary and secondary schools in Ogun state.
Yes, he also promised the sum of #10,000 to some pupils in primary and secondary schools in Ogun state, we are still expecting that.
I teach in public school in OGUN STATE

4 Likes

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by blingxx(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08
50k.. $50 pere , money wey no reach slawormir flex on a normal weekend.. Poverty na bastard!!!! angry
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Johncuppa(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08
kenn4rill:
Look at what politicians of turned us into
😂 150k school fees, 50k grants.

Education4all
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Makunahatata: 3:06pm On Mar 08
96ACE:

Your assumption of my ethnicity shows how shallow the depth of your knowledge is. So you think anyone that doesn’t support you, your political ideology and your backwardness is from the tribe you love to hate?
Pele..I understand how shameful it is to come f there 🤮..no b today una dey deny 😂, now fvck off
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by banku: 3:09pm On Mar 08
50k may be nothing to some of you, that is why your mentors steal Nigeria blind into the next generation.

The boy's Bank and account must be reached to bless him with more by people who appreciatehis his gratitude.

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Bluntemperor: 3:15pm On Mar 08
PHAYOL81:
If this is true and the process of selection fair, then kudos to the Dapo Abiodun team on this. He got this one 100%

When we go hear from Sanwo-Olu?
Although,the State Started well with the Transportation Palliatives reduction but after few Months,it came back to status quo , without any reason from the LAMATA
Management! Till now nothing again since August 2023!
What about the Students and Retirees,in the State?
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by BigYash: 3:16pm On Mar 08
nairavsdollars:
What strong poverty can do in your life. Might not have received 20k before
That thing she did,will bring bigger money to her aza or a better sponsor. Watch out what will happen in few days..
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Lawalemi(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08
After sharing to 50 beneficiaries, he will claim he shared to 50,000 beneficiaries.

Trust Nigerian politicians at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Advancedman(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08
50 million or 50k
He must be a paid political actor abi?
I don't even know what to say.

2 Likes

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Omoawoke: 3:28pm On Mar 08
50k …

Poverty is real. shocked

In life, do everything to fight ignorance and poverty

I just watched the video and I think he’s just being dramatic and being funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Never4getU: 3:29pm On Mar 08
AskNgige2:
Rubbish

And the money can't buy w bag of rice more less survive on it for 7 days before going back to normal hunger.

The witches that coursed Nigeria doesn't live anywhere close to hear our cry 😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by 96ACE: 3:29pm On Mar 08
Makunahatata:
Pele..I understand how shameful it is to come f there 🤮..no b today una dey deny 😂, now fvck off
I understand You’re pained and broke boy, and I know the level of your poverty can’t afford you the luxury of an erection so I’ll joyfully fvck off. Thank your sister$ for me. They’re so good with the blow jobs unlike your jobless as$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by ObalendeCMS: 3:30pm On Mar 08
Foo1ish foo1. He couldn't even hol' body & reign in his dirty poverty ridden emotion. Like father like son.

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Whada: 3:34pm On Mar 08
About $33 education grant. This is what we have become.
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Makunahatata: 3:39pm On Mar 08
96ACE:

I understand You’re pained and broke boy, and I know the level of your poverty can’t afford you the luxury of an erection so I’ll joyfully fvck off. Thank your sister$ for me. They’re so good with the blow jobs unlike your jobless as$
low budget rapper, are those lyrics?
Online billionaires,Ebi n pa wa in reality..fvck off my mention. U not making sense
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by anungangampu: 3:55pm On Mar 08
kenn4rill:
Lol 2nd tenure loading aka godfather mode.

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by GboyegaD(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08
They have successfully reduced us to this level. Is N50k enough to meet his needs for a term?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by 96ACE: 4:11pm On Mar 08
Makunahatata:
low budget rapper, are those lyrics?
Online billionaires,Ebi n pa wa in reality..fvck off my mention. U not making sense
I’m just getting started and you’re already so tensed and angry oh! I almost forgot a hungry man is an angry man. Drop your acc let me shock your lowlife
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Highbee13(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Judolisco(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08
AlfaSeltzer:
Money that can't even fill up my fuel tank. mtcheew!
they are students oga... 50k for an undergraduate will go a long way... If u Don go sch b4 u suppose understand

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Makunahatata: 4:32pm On Mar 08
96ACE:

I’m just getting started and you’re already so tensed and angry oh! I almost forgot a hungry man is an angry man. Drop your acc let me shock your lowlife
go and shock your ppl selling their children and using them for target practice.... clown

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Nomerci: 4:39pm On Mar 08
2weeks,acct balance would be 5k. Eyes go clear
Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Daniluv1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08
kenn4rill:

Honestly it's really so sad the poverty has eaten so deep that 50k now looks like 50m

50k can't even afford you a bag of rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by JooEeL(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08
See the people I was waiting for a revolution in Yoruba land.

Patapata, our people don be eru finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by JooEeL(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08
adioolayi:
If you have received a bursary before...you will understand the feeling..

It's beyond that money... it gives that notion that "my state governor knows I am here" kind of feeling.

Well done to Governor Abiodun

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by Lekan239(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08
bemeruca:
Shell gave me 100k when I was in secondary school. 1999 when 100k is huge some of cash. I did not roll on the floor 🤣 no body knows his struggle so guys be easy on him
shell probably failed to give the 100k to someone who needed it the most.

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:38pm On Mar 08
96ACE:

Who does that? Let me guess, the agbadorian skull merchants grin
Video attached

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfGYnKCJYas&pp=ygUhTWFuIGtpbGwgaW4gc29uIG92ZXIgZm9vZCBpbiBhYmlh

1 Like

Re: Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State by bemeruca: 5:42pm On Mar 08
Lekan239:
shell probably failed to give the 100k to someone who needed it the most.

Nonsense. Because I did not dance and roll on the floor I don't need it? Get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? / Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Computer Engineering? / Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.