Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) (64920 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by akinmusi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08
Life
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by kuntash: 4:10pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:
Hmmm

Soooooo sad 😒

I don't think their bodies would be intact πŸ˜‘

A subtle reminder that every human lives to die one day πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

the bolded is of what consequence? even whilst you dont know how you wan take go?

4 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08
Empty and vanity
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by kingar(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08
We live to die
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by AlphaSoul: 4:11pm On Mar 08
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by kingar(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08
kcprince:

We are spirit sent to this world with human body to endure afflictions ( hunger , disease, grief etc) within a short time. If we succeed in keeping the faith despite all these challenges we are promised a higher heaven (paradise)
Plan of salvation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Emmanuel30a2: 4:11pm On Mar 08
money121:

Wetin concerns us concern this one...? Aku tunku re lona orun...
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08
Ph Int’l
Rip Mr wigwe
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Onewazobia(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08
SalamRushdie:
When bring them as cargo ?

Couldn't they used Two private jets to bring them ,?

To what difference

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Chasito(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08
You see death ehh, Na wetin God use pass all of us be this, if only money could buy life or dem dey subscribe life like Dstv, so many rich and powerful men, for don pay and subscribe for life till 20 years time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Macdeey: 4:12pm On Mar 08
money121:
Every soul shall Taste Death

That is a billionaire in less than $50 cardboard! πŸ˜‘

#LIFE!!!!! cry cry
Hnmmm ! It makes you think about life and struggles shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by frog12: 4:13pm On Mar 08
Inside cartons ..
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by RichIgboBoy: 4:13pm On Mar 08
tritt:
You know say dagbana dey some people head, some fit be drugs the money go, some na ashawo. But this is a case study, my brother.

Omo this money too long
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Anashe: 4:13pm On Mar 08
Sad!
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08
Who ever snapped this is a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 4:15pm On Mar 08
cool

This a clear message pass... Imagine billionaire , his wife and son package is in an ordinary Cartons....

What a life...
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08
Ogiame:
Sometimes, I don't get why we come to this world only so we can die again.

But na God get that answer to give.

The simple answer is salvation... We are living to be saved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Prudoh(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08
money121:

#LIFE!!!!! cry cry
Until we are old enough, I know nobody will live forever but I don't want to die you premature death

3 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08
This is heartbreaking to behold...

Life and indeed all there is within it, is vain.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:15pm On Mar 08
Onewazobia:

To what difference

He is a successful man
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08
money121:

#LIFE!!!!! cry cry
Death is a leveler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Kukutenla: 4:17pm On Mar 08
money121:

I mentioned Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son
Not your body now

If you didn't believe the post Abeg Rest

We No go Die Young(Amin)
I don't believe it! You have to show evidence. This is not a beer parlour
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08
Luggage of lamentation

Look how the mighty

Are falling.

Adieu.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08
inoki247:
Every soul will surely taste death....

Today I saw on someone status saying how his
Aide escape death...

I jus smile you can be doing testimony everyday aw u escape from death buh a day will come you won't be able to share the testimony anymore na jus interval dey different u no fit escape death wether Rich or Poor.....
very true
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by descartes400: 4:19pm On Mar 08
Lumarstone:
It looked like an imported goods, well packaged .

Was about saying same when i saw your comment.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by BuyMeBanger: 4:19pm On Mar 08
Ogiame:

Thank you, sometimes gets on my nerves thinking about that.

Those pictures are absolutely tragic, Mum, Dad and Son, Jesus Christ!
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Emekayoung(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08
Kukutenla:
Op how do you know that's they bodies
Do you have infra red abilities
Probably. Not really sure but the three cartons give me the mind to believe him. Because they are three dead bodies.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08
The state of their burnt bodies is sending shock waves into my system, may their souls RIP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08
Ogiame:

But na God get that answer to give.
God brought us in hoping we'd repent and help bring someone to him. But most often, we get carried away with other cares of life that we forget why we are here in the first place. If God's plan for bringing us here was to get rich even though good, he'd have also made a plan to take the riches along when we die. Summarily, we're here to do God's will, fulfill his plan to bring men back to him and at the end, return back to meet him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Scarletjr(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08
Shalom
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:21pm On Mar 08
kcprince:

We are spirit sent to this world with human body to endure afflictions ( hunger , disease, grief etc) within a short time. If we succeed in keeping the faith despite all these challenges we are promised a higher heaven (paradise)

Of what essence are these afflictions. To test who can endure as ticket to paradise? What is the point?undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by jamesversion: 4:21pm On Mar 08
Life sha. The ultimate vanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.