Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) (64916 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Alex80s(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08
Ogiame:
Sometimes, I don't get why we come to this world only so we can die again.

But na God get that answer to give.

God no get any answer Bro.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:30pm On Mar 08
Holluwhakemmy:
o ya bring it here I will use USB cord to do that
you wan trick me enter your bedroom abi?
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:31pm On Mar 08
themanderon:

Read the book of Ecclesiastes you will understand this world better.

There are a million and one perspective to this world.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08
Chai. So painful. RIP to the departed Wigwes.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 5:32pm On Mar 08
money121:
Every soul shall Taste Death

(

Where did you get that?
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:32pm On Mar 08
Drone95:
what's the point? It's still vanity!

How? Being rich and being poor is not the same. Tell me, do you prefer to live and die poor? Be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by simply22: 5:33pm On Mar 08
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08
Ours is not to question why, but to do and die
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08
Lumarstone:
It looked like an imported goods, well packaged .
That was how my late uncle's remains was packaged all the way from UK. Death!!! cry RIP to late Barr. Wigwe. RIP to the Wigwes.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Spectators: 5:40pm On Mar 08
BREAKING: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (VIDEO)
https://spectatorsng.com/breaking-bodies-of-herbert-wigwe-wife-son-arrive-port-harcourt-airport-video/
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Thabothabo101: 5:41pm On Mar 08
Ogiame:

Don’t you enjoy pussy and alcohol? That's what we’re here - as men to taste and enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by membranus: 5:42pm On Mar 08
money121:

Motigbo

But sotigba?
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by teebillz: 5:42pm On Mar 08
Ogiame:

There is a popular saying, "We all came to die". Enjoy your life while you are here.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08
Dickson178:
So he's from RIVERS STATE?
Yes
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08
His death touched many people especially big guys. Imagine Ex Emir and other big guns cried while giving tributes. It was touching especially when his PA ended his speech crying. Chai, I had to switch off the TV because I was becoming emotional unlike me.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by thomasjoe(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08
Ogiame:

We are "spiritual" beings sent to the Earth school to have a "human" experience for a short while ...
Our country is the school we start from .
Some change schools (Japa / relocate ) while others stay in the same school till graduation day (death) which is very different and unique for everyone.

We are not our bodies and we love forever.
It is our body that dies ...our bodies are just the clothes we put on while on earth .
That picture you saw is not Wigwe itself ...it's only the body he used while on earth.

Hope this helps ?
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by kunleham(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08
kcprince:

We are spirit sent to this world with human body to endure afflictions ( hunger , disease, grief etc) within a short time. If we succeed in keeping the faith despite all these challenges we are promised a higher heaven (paradise)
you try, but rather we are created by Allah azawajjal to worship him alone. We worship God by rendering services to other creatures and do His bidding. For those that follow the right path, the paradise is their abode.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Artscollection: 5:49pm On Mar 08
Drone95:
why addressing op as a stupid person, he might have copied the picture from somewhere.

For whatever reason that is very disrespectful
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Robertocarlos19: 5:52pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:
Hmmm

Soooooo sad 😒

I don't think their bodies would be intact πŸ˜‘

A subtle reminder that every human lives to die one day πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
So sad indeed
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by UnemployedGradu: 5:58pm On Mar 08
money121:

Evil capitalist! He was among those hoarding and selling dollars and ruined naira. Would you carry all these billions to heaven?? I thought the helicopter burnt them beyond repair then which body is these nah?

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Greenfusion: 6:06pm On Mar 08
Nbotee:
Na wa ooo... In the end, we all leave in a box. Rich, poor, Saint sinner...
"Do you know who i am" takes us nowhere, we are mere dust.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by sanu412: 6:09pm On Mar 08
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 6:09pm On Mar 08
Upon all his monies Wigwe returnrd in carton.

Humans are we learning?
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08
Herbert Wigwe, His wife and Senior Son left Nigeria for the USA in peace.

Telling their close relatives bye bye.

Only to return home as dead human.

More worse their human remain can not even be piece together.

Their entire world rumbled down with that illfated flight.

The other passengers too also died in that terrible state with pains upon the family they all left behind.

This life is not balance
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08
Handle with estreem care? They are dead! They would not notice or complain if they are handled rough.

I hope he left all his bank cards behind, life must go on.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08
Lumarstone:
It looked like an imported goods, well packaged .
see person wey dey talk. You never know weda na erosion go carry you go now abi na earthquake go pieces you now, you just dey there dey open mouth like dog wey no see food chop
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08
UnemployedGradu:
Evil capitalist! He was among those hoarding and selling dollars and ruined naira. Would you carry all these billions to heaven?? I thought the helicopter burnt them beyond repair then which body is these nah?
I wondered also, if they were burnt who's bodies are those?

All that money he made extorting people's accounts.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08
That was how my Dad was wraped, before we get to his body, we opend alot of folds and spent 8million to airlift him from the West world. My Dad as a UN West African envoy looked like fish well preserved. life was a mistake God made because it has no meaning nor purpose. born, commit sin and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08
spencekat:
His death touched many people especially big guys. Imagine Ex Emir and other big guns cried while giving tributes. It was touching especially when his PA ended his speech crying. Chai, I had to switch off the TV because I was becoming emotional unlike me.

Omo, that moment of sobbing was too heartbreaking to watch. Emir Sanusi cried like a baby. Damn!
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Juliusable007(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08
What difference does it make. The rich man in the Bible had a proper burial but Lazarus did not. What matters is where one is spending eternity. Heaven or hell the choice is ours to make now that we know
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Even in their death, they are not treated as vanity because they are rich. Do you know how many poor people die every day and are not being mourned or celebrated like this because they are poor?
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by UnemployedGradu: 6:35pm On Mar 08
Calitoscassius:
I wondered also, if they were burnt who's bodies are those?

All that money he made extorting people's accounts.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by spencekat(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08
mastermaestro:

Omo, that moment of sobbing was too heartbreaking to watch. Emir Sanusi cried like a baby. Damn!
Late Wigwe's kind deeds brought tears to Emir's eyes. It is good to be good o.Very touching scenario.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.