Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) (64922 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by RadiantGlow: 6:43pm On Mar 08
"I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit..."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Chasito(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08
brunobaba:
The state of their burnt bodies is sending shock waves into my system, may their souls RIP.
if dem open that carton now, you go see say na only ashes full am.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by occfx: 6:51pm On Mar 08
money121:
Every soul shall Taste Death

That is a billionaire in less than $50 cardboard! 😑

#LIFE!!!!! cry cry

Na wao, person Waka with PAs, entourage and effizy and came back in a carton. This life get as e be ooo
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08
UnemployedGradu:
Access bank robbed me during my NYSC, I have always wanted to avoid access bank but after we did our registration in camp and they issues up code tag we then head out to bankers of different bank queuing to register us then I was trying to head to one other bank but boom they saw my tag and said that I should go to access bank like everyone in my platoon had access bank. Access bank kept stealing from me through deductions etc..they deduct alot to the extent that my 33k allowance was always #32,950 even before I can touch the money! Evil bank!
grin grin Access bank are day light robbers.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Chasito(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08
UnemployedGradu:
Access bank robbed me during my NYSC, I have always wanted to avoid access bank but after we did our registration in camp and they issues up code tag we then head out to bankers of different bank queuing to register us then I was trying to head to one other bank but boom they saw my tag and said that I should go to access bank like everyone in my platoon had access bank. Access bank kept stealing from me through deductions etc..they deduct alot to the extent that my 33k allowance was always #32,950 even before I can touch the money! Evil bank!
I can relate, that is why I don't waste time to move my allowee to my fidelity account.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by UnemployedGradu: 6:57pm On Mar 08
Chasito:
I can relate, that is why I don't waste time to move my allowee to my fidelity account.
I wished someone adviced me then to do this.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Lumarstone: 6:58pm On Mar 08
naija1stnigar:
see person wey dey talk. You never know weda na erosion go carry you go now abi na earthquake go pieces you now, you just dey there dey open mouth like dog wey no see food chop

How do you feel at the first sight of the cardboard boxes bro? I don't want to reply all the heaps of insults you just unleashed here, but be mindful of all your altrancies here.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by UnemployedGradu: 7:00pm On Mar 08
Chasito:

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Chasito(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08
UnemployedGradu:
I wished someone adviced me then to do this.
one of my friends even took loan from his Nysc Access bank account, after service just to get back at them, for deducting his allawee grin

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by hansomb: 7:01pm On Mar 08
Ogiame:
Sometimes, I don't get why we come to this world only so we can die again.

But na God get that answer to give.
We're here for to serve and worship God. In in course of doing that we will be tested.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by UnemployedGradu: 7:02pm On Mar 08
Chasito:
one of my friends even took loan from his Nysc Access bank account, after service just to get back at them, for deducting his allawee grin
Access bank won't hesitate to deduct it from his next allowee ..Evil bank!

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Chasito(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08
UnemployedGradu:
Another thing about Access bank is that they are always the last to pay corpers! Anyone that used it during Nysc can relate too. Access bank would first use to allowance for business before they pay corpers after having interest! Did you experienced the same?
yes, I'm still experiencing till now, because I'm still serving.
I wish they gave me First bank or sterling bank.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Chasito(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08
UnemployedGradu:
Access bank won't hesitate to deduct it from his next allowee ..Evil bank!
he did it immediately after receiving the last and final payment o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by UnemployedGradu: 7:04pm On Mar 08
Chasito:
yes, I'm still experiencing till now, because I'm still serving.
I wish they gave me First bank or sterling bank.
So Access bank haven't changed their evil ways till now It's general everywhere! Chai.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08
RIP to them.The three of them will be together on the other side, I think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by UnemployedGradu: 7:06pm On Mar 08
Chasito:
he did it immediately after receiving the last and final payment o cheesy
chai, I would have done the same oh. I wished someone adviced me on this too!

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Chasito(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08
UnemployedGradu:
chai, I would have done the same oh. I wished someone adviced me on this too!
grin
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by ejimatic: 7:13pm On Mar 08
money121:

. Mo fe doguno fe di ogbon
Awa Eda le se tiwa ,gbogbo e na loye Olorun!
What a life! Three deaths at a time!
The essence of life is to serve God. Pronto!
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by themanderon: 7:15pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:

There are a million and one perspective to this world.

But a million perspectives cannot all be right, can it?
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Kekydiv(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08
What a life! He was brought back inside a carton!!! A billionaire 😢
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:
Hmmm

Soooooo sad 😢

I don't think their bodies would be intact 😑

A subtle reminder that every human lives to die one day 😑😑😑

We don’t live to die, we live to live because there is life after death. Death is not the end of man.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by ThothHermes: 7:33pm On Mar 08
Kooldon:
Death is a ladder every mortal shall climb but we dont know when or how.
RIP to them
People who commit suicide know exactly when and how grin grin
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Femeto: 7:34pm On Mar 08
Nothing we bring come, nothing we go carry go.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by t2luv1: 7:36pm On Mar 08
kcprince:

We are spirit sent to this world with human body to endure afflictions ( hunger , disease, grief etc) within a short time. If we succeed in keeping the faith despite all these challenges we are promised a higher heaven (paradise)

WTF !!!! Keeping the faith right, if that is the case everybody in Nigeria will be going to that paradise in your higher heaven. Cos' they have been in the perpetual mood of keeping the faith. How about that?
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Medici777: 7:37pm On Mar 08
Morons keep talking as though it’s only poor people that die.
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Zetty177x: 7:41pm On Mar 08
Charred bodies. So painful. Thank God say Linda ikeji nor de where the plane crashed..evil blogger..dead body for surplus
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by press9jatv: 7:50pm On Mar 08
May his soul rest in perfect Peace
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:52pm On Mar 08
themanderon:

But a million perspectives cannot all be right, can it?

Of course it can. Perspective simply means different angles of perception.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Mar 08
sad
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by kcprince: 8:27pm On Mar 08
t2luv1:

WTF !!!! Keeping the faith right, if that is the case everybody in Nigeria will be going to that paradise in your higher heaven. Cos' they have been in the perpetual mood of keeping the faith. How about that?

Nigerians are not keeping the faith. They have so many churches and mosque but they don’t keep any of Gods commandments. Keeping the faith means you should worship God, obey his words and believe in his words no matter the circumstances you find yourself .

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by johbara: 8:30pm On Mar 08
money121:
Every soul shall Taste Death

That is a billionaire in less than $50 cardboard! 😑

#LIFE!!!!! cry cry

Vahlla mogodis......
Re: Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) by kcprince: 8:32pm On Mar 08
AkpaMgbor:

Nobody has yet confirmed this. This is what people of old came up with in order to give living a meaning…think about it, If there’s really no afterlife (no matter what it looks like) then living is totally and completely meaningless. The thought of no afterlife scared them into coming up with a place after here…

Replying your comment will require a long epistle. But let me tell you, do you know you can call up a dead relative spirit from the spirit world using spiritual medium? If there is no after life , this won’t be possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.