Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today (48759 Views)

Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight / Tyson Fury V Francis Ngannou: It Was A Robbery - Mike Tyson / Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 7:08am On Mar 09
JOSHUA
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Riverrun: 7:18am On Mar 09
Congratulations. πŸ”₯ Joshua

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Babsakin: 7:20am On Mar 09
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

For Joshua πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, click like

For Ngannou πŸ‡¨πŸ‡², click on share..

Voting starts now......

Giveaway of 5k to first 30 nairalanders to quote me if Joshua wins tonight

Congratulations πŸŽ‰ to A.JπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Palmpay
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by dankorode(m): 7:26am On Mar 09
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzz .. boxing not like that ... But ruiz is a very good fighter ... And AJ ... Many of them just hating him cus he rose too fast ... AJ is the true face of that division... Parker clean Zhang , AJ clean Parker .. I will say it again clearly, usyk is a very good boxer .. very difficult for someone like AJ and today AJ has learned more ... Usyk to me will be at fury in 12rounds ... It unanimous for me ... Except usyk is got a bad day ... AJ KO fury for me why he is the type AJ does well against... Big body ... I would love to see USYK vs AJ third time
that usyk guy should avoid Joshua for now, cause Joshua is going to beat the hell out of him

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 7:28am On Mar 09
Miggs:

@Emboldened

He really isn't.
He is just another hype job by the British sports media
How far? How market now? Loool! Is he hyped?
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 7:38am On Mar 09
Agunesinjaweola:
Anthony Joshua will be whipped tonight and put on retirement notice.

Ngannou is the only person that defeated Tyson Fury.

Its a no match contest with the Ngannou.
Shio! How market now? Na street fight u think say dem dey talk about? No bro! It's a talk on PROFESSIONAL BOXING!
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 7:41am On Mar 09
Seunpapa65:

Drake staked heavily on ngannou win
loooool! And drake yaff lost heavily!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 7:44am On Mar 09
Metrofox:
Who send this AJ message now? E wan go spoil our winning streak against Cameroon
May GOD 4gv u.
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 7:47am On Mar 09
Empresa:
Ngannou will NOT understand what hit him. TkO round 7 max
LEGEND! U SPECIAL BRO.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by aremubabs: 7:56am On Mar 09
I knew Joshua would win very easily.

What however shocked me were the knockdowns and the knockout. Just when I thought Ngannou had an iron chin.

Ngannou was overhyped simply because he scored a knockdown against Fury. Now, he has been schooled by a no-nonsense Joshua. Everyone who hyped him can now rest. Ngannou himself should leave boxing. There is really no one he can beat.

Fury will beat him in a rematch. Wilder will kill him. Zhang will batter him. Joshua will obliterate him in a rematch. Usyk will send him into a coma.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 8:00am On Mar 09
thaoriginator:
Dem go beat AJ like say e thief gen for AJ gringrin

Doubtino thomas loool! Who dem come beat like low current wey need air for breathing? Loool!
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 8:07am On Mar 09
dankorode:
that usyk guy should avoid Joshua for now, cause Joshua is going to beat the hell out of him
Baba calm down... AJ is in form now agreed... Usyk is very difficult to hit ... That's just the problem... There is no one in the division AJ will hit that won't feel his power .. if AJ could land clean on usyk like he landed on nganu Usyk will collapse if not small... But usyk is very difficult to hit that's why he is called the cat ... He moves a lot ...
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 8:09am On Mar 09
seunmsg:

Usyk vs AJ trilogy is inevitable. Joshua has earned the right to fight for the title again and there is so much money to be made from making the fight. It will happen.
So much money to be made for real ... I just wanted to see AJ vs Fury
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by aremubabs: 8:09am On Mar 09
dankorode:

You people have started the hyping again. The same hype that caused Joshua not to grow and develop into a truly dangerous boxer that he had all the potential to become.

You all kept hyping him until he met a truly excellent, technical fighter who took him to school.

This was how they hyped Ngannou too even when it was obvious that Fury did not take that fight seriously. Everyone began to think that Ngannou was the new Mike Tyson, and began to think he could beat any of the top guys. Now, Joshua destroyed the hypejob in just 2 rounds, scoring two knockdowns.

Because Joshua has beaten four guys now, who are not even in top 20, you all think he is the greatest of all time.

Take it easy. You all should let Joshua grow properly. He is getting his mojo back. Let him rematch Parker or fight Zhang professionally. He might even try fighting Dubious. He needs some level of self-confidence and skill to beat Usyk.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 8:10am On Mar 09
Prince2324:
Joshua is representing Britain period, not a Nigerian thing, tax and royalties goes to Britain.
After every of his fight,he still finds it in him to help some of nigerian youths off the streets frm his earning! He never forget his root! All nigeria sportmen&women abroad taxes n royalities goes to any country they reside in! Even u,if u travel abroad ur tax will be paid to the whitemen! Stop acting like AJ neglected naija for uk! It is Naija who neglectd him.
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by aremubabs: 8:13am On Mar 09
seunmsg:

Usyk vs AJ trilogy is inevitable. Joshua has earned the right to fight for the title again and there is so much money to be made from making the fight. It will happen.

Take it easy. A true boxing fan knows AJ would beat Ngannou.

He hasn't earned the right to a title fight. Ngannou was not even ranked by any of the four major belts.
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Jeshurun90: 8:14am On Mar 09
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

For Joshua πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, click like

For Ngannou πŸ‡¨πŸ‡², click on share..

Voting starts now......

Giveaway of 5k to first 30 nairalanders to quote me if Joshua wins tonight

Weldone Boss!

You have just shamed those that looked down on you, thinking u couldn't do as you promised.

I also quoted you, boss. I should be among the top 10.
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 8:30am On Mar 09
ChideraTech7:

You don win it will be an easy win for Francis
Doubtino dera,how market now? Loool! It is really an easy win for francis to get the oxygen tank loool!
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 8:46am On Mar 09
trytillmake:
O boy if Joshua beat this guy, na fixed fight o, cause I no see which kind hand him go use beat Francis....
U knw nada about boxing! Loool! Is aj a professional ufc fighter or boxer? Loool,francis wey fury set up 2go chop beating for aj hand.
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 9:09am On Mar 09
Chummynoni:
Ngannou will win. Na starting AJ get.
Loool! Ok,weldone u and ur fighter get ending abi? Loool! Dey play ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by NaijaphiliaBlog: 9:34am On Mar 09
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 9:36am On Mar 09
wasspord:

Any hardcore boxer knows that AJ’s Boxing IQ is not that far above that of Wilder’s - mostly brute and litttle to no brain.
Got whacked out of his senses by teletubby Andy Ruiz, cowardly ran circles in their rematch just to clinch the belts back. Then he got schooled proper on boxing fundamentals twice by Usyk and subsequently then proceeded to have a full mental breakdown in front of the whole world during the post match.
Today, Francis barely bothered to put in any effort and just showed up to collect his guaranteed $20M retirement fund.
Let’s see him repeat this performance against the Fury v Usyk winner. Mark my words, baring and bizzare injury/eye cut to Fury (as the scar tissue makes it easy for them to happen again and again) he will get his tertiary education in boxing by Fury or even Usyk in due time.
Whn u ar don wit ur baby talk pls go n sleep.U nid rest! Whn he beat up klitsho,potvekin,parker,whytte etc they ar babies abi?Guy go sidon wt ur h8!
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Rebuker(m): 9:51am On Mar 09
Agapeunit:
Whn u ar don wit ur baby talk pls go n sleep.U nid rest! Whn he beat up klitsho,potvekin,parker,whytte etc they ar babies abi?Guy go sidon wt ur h8!

Seriously Bro, I don't just understand some people o. Maybe they want A.J to kill someone before they start respecting him as a great fighter.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 9:59am On Mar 09
Rebuker:

Seriously Bro, I don't just understand some people o. Maybe they want A.J to kill someone before they start respecting him as a great fighter.

Loool! No mind them my bro,even if aj kill person with blow they will still say it is planned or the fighter is an amateur. it is that hate in them growling like a beast in pain frm severe beating that will finish all of them,they are just one set of dead brain losers.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Promise47(m): 10:12am On Mar 09
Brother I never see the 5k
ridwintin89:

Superb
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Ebubu2: 11:01am On Mar 09
fineboynl:
.British vs france.

boxing has gone commercial. Right now its all about the show. How to make the money abd trailer. It has lost the real fun and genuineness.

Saudi arebia is trying hard to move away from oil and to tourism and entertainment. Like dubia

Dubai is for vacation, business deals and tourism.

Saudi Arabia is for Sports.

Boxing tournaments, moto GP racing, football (C.Ronaldo and football stars play in Saudi).

Sports do well in Saudi. Vacation and business do well in Dubai.
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by McLizbae: 11:01am On Mar 09
AJ actually beat FN like a kid😊. You talked nonsense this time. Don't do that again okay😊
Alex80s:
Ngannou will beat Joshua like a kid
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by thaoriginator: 11:33am On Mar 09
Agapeunit:
Doubtino thomas loool! Who dem come beat like low current wey need air for breathing? Loool!
grin

Na WeWe cry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Agapeunit(m): 11:38am On Mar 09
thaoriginator:
grin

Na WeWe cry
loool! Alright bro.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by thaoriginator: 11:44am On Mar 09
Agapeunit:
loool! Alright bro.
πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by DOptical: 1:33pm On Mar 09
Creamypie:
A j is british. Make Una no claim am. E wanted to represent Nigeria at 2008 Olympics, but was rebuffed by coaches, cos e no get level then

Nigeria officials goofed. UK who recognized his talent quickly claimed him to represent the Olympic for UK. Those Nigeria officials goofed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.