Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen (16455 Views)

Economic Hardship: FG Begins Distribution Of Grains To States / Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Anatolia: 8:06pm On Mar 08
Tinubu does not know his left from his right. He is an impulsive individual. He talks and implements things before he thinks about them. Basically, he is experimenting with the lives of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Fujiyama: 8:09pm On Mar 08
Tjra:

I'm not here to school you.

The comment you are looking for might be in the next page. Keep scrolling

^^^
cheesy

You couldn't school me if your very life depended on it.

Keep the partisan politicking where it belongs. This is a thread about economic policy. Say something that proves you understand even a sliver of what the issues are. Go on, I dare you!

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by tete7000(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08
Putindbutt:
I like that she said "that does not negate the fact that subsidy has been removed". For me, i love the fact that those oil marketers that had lined their pockets with billions of subsidy money are no longer getting it. They're using media propaganda to armtwist FG to return subsidy to them but Tinubu will never return it back.

Ode, olodo, why are you so gullible?

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by SouthSouth1914: 8:10pm On Mar 08
benuejosh:
Anything done as long as it is to the betterment of Nigerians and the 'painment' of the Obidients and Peter Obi, i support it.

Just read your comments again! Shameful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by SouthSouth1914: 8:12pm On Mar 08
Putindbutt:
I like that she said "that does not negate the fact that subsidy has been removed". For me, i love the fact that those oil marketers that had lined their pockets with billions of subsidy money are no longer getting it. They're using media propaganda to armtwist FG to return subsidy to them but Tinubu will never return it back.

Can’t you see without subsidy, Nigeria is gradually grinding to a halt? PMS literally drives the economy when is it readily accessible at affordable price. How can you buy a liter of PMS at 700, yet minimum wage is 30k? Can’t we use our brains and leave sentiments aside for once?

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by ClearFlair: 8:16pm On Mar 08
benuejosh:
Anything done as long as it is to the betterment of Nigerians and the 'painment' of the Obidients and Peter Obi, i support it.

Anything. That sounds like ignorance
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Emman08: 8:16pm On Mar 08
Master strategist doing trial by error
I thought they said the economic hardship is political grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by arantess: 8:17pm On Mar 08
dre11:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-fg-reserves-right-to-pay-fuel-subsidy-presidential-aide/
Scumbags...

Why then did your principal announce that subsidy is gone?
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by oyeb15: 8:18pm On Mar 08
Putindbutt:

Sit down there while u suffer endlessly. NNPCL men are lining their pockets with billions right now while u suffer

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by arantess: 8:18pm On Mar 08
benuejosh:
Yea while your family are slaughtered in Benue state....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by ivandragon: 8:19pm On Mar 08
SouthSouth1914:

Can’t you see without subsidy, Nigeria is gradually grinding to a halt? PMS literally drives the economy when is it readily accessible at affordable price. How can you buy a liter of PMS at 700, yet minimum wage is 30k? Can’t we use our brains and leave sentiments aside for once?

The interesting thing is that this same bat said those who made subsidy unsustainable through thier economic sabotage approached him to take his cut but he refused.

The import of that is BAT knows the economic saboteurs, he knows how they have manipulated the system to benefit illegally from subsidy.

But he is too cowardly to face them. He rather suffer over 200m people by shifting the burden to them, than go after a few hundred economic terrorists.

The irony is that those economic saboteurs are still very much in play.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by sonssyo: 8:22pm On Mar 08
arantess:

Yea while your family are slaughtered in Benue state....

Don't mind brainless folks parading themselves as APC,who even care about party, how many Nigerians from his side was buried today?
He gat zero brain shocked

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Aremwayne: 8:23pm On Mar 08
benuejosh:
Guy where do you stay in Benue, I would love to see you say this in the presence of everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Matrixoba: 8:23pm On Mar 08
Who are the oil marketers?
Don't they have names?
The same government are the marketers.
Know this and be wise
Putindbutt:
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by rubyjan(f): 8:23pm On Mar 08
jmoore:
Tinubu with a disasterstroke.

They are ashamed to admit that they are paying subsidy, much higher than previous government.

You can't use propaganda to fix Nigeria. You can only deceive your APC supporters cos they are gullible.
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by SouthSouth1914: 8:25pm On Mar 08
ivandragon:

The interesting thing is that this same bat said those who made subsidy unsustainable through thier economic sabotage approached him to take his cut but he refused.

The import of that is BAT knows the economic saboteurs, he knows how they have manipulated the system to benefit illegally from subsidy.

But he is too cowardly to face them. He rather suffer over 200m people by shifting the burden to them, than go after a few hundred economic terrorists.

The irony is that those economic saboteurs are still very much in play.

The theoretical irony in the thought processes of BATSTARDS is mind boggling! Suffice to say, they are neck deep in TINUBU’s ass with all forms of irreversible slave syndrome!

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Monday60655(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08
Tinubu knows how he opened mouth wide at the eagle square on 29th May, 2023 and announced that subsidy is gone. He should be bold enough to open his mouth wide again to announce that the subsidy has return, then bring the price of petrol to it's original price of less than #200 per litre. At least he has rooted enough for a year now.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Brush1: 8:31pm On Mar 08
This BAT the bird is the worse leader this country has had in it’s entire existence. Mr I built Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Gbeng30(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08
APC is a novice when it's come governance,
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Gbeng30(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08
APC is a novice when it's come governance,
They always implement wrong policy that that will make life difficult for the masses
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Greattha: 8:38pm On Mar 08
Tor
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Johnjustice: 8:39pm On Mar 08
Of course the reason we have a government is so the people are taken care of, government job is to take care of the people with the nation's revenue and commonwealth, not to parade around doing bigmanlism with public funds, while tge people cry.

In Europe, their central bank enforces low interest rates so things stay cheap, if you check very well, prices of food and basic things in Europe, remain cheap no matter what (except fuel which is an international commodity) this is because they are using fiscal and monetary policy to ensure low interest rates, when cost of capital is low, things are cheap. European nations subsidize education, healthcare, transportation, they have access to mortgage, I mean these people are balling with our money, but IMF will advise Nigerian government to increase taxes.
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Justnation: 8:41pm On Mar 08
Finally tinubu agrees that fuel subsidy is longer a scam?.
I laugh in vanadapool, even the blind supporters can't say anything about it
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by easzypeaszy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08
SpecialAdviser:
If I say Tilupu, another man say Gazerela Gazerela, the last man say bala blu.

That is FAILURE
ur foooolishness no gt boundry n full of hate n bigotry
Same guys wl be sayin Reverse subsidy removal
Same ppl sayin failure wen implimented
We deserve dis kind of sufferin n types of leaders we get
We cannot continue wt ppl lik u n expect goodtins to happen
Critisize everytin to just feed ur failure..leadin to more hatred and una number small so no impact can be made politically
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by easzypeaszy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08
Justnation:
Finally tinubu agrees that fuel subsidy is longer a scam?.
I laugh in vanadapool, even the blind supporters can't say anything about it
ur foooolishness no gt boundry n full of hate n bigotry
Same guys wl be sayin Reverse subsidy removal
Same ppl sayin failure wen implimented
We deserve dis kind of sufferin n types of leaders we get
We cannot continue wt ppl lik u n expect goodtins to happen
Critisize everytin to just feed ur failure..leadin to more hatred and una number small so no impact can be made politically
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Alliswell248: 8:43pm On Mar 08
SpecialAdviser:
If I say Tilupu, another man say Gazerela Gazerela, the last man say bala blu.

That is FAILURE

Everyday.....igbo keep making very difficult for themselves to rule this country.

It would be easier for a Tiv man from Benue than an alaigbo to rule Nigeria.....

Make it.....keep disgracing and embarrassing your tribe online.
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Inosky(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08
Mischievous government policy is always an identity of a crim!nal in power.
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Truf: 8:48pm On Mar 08
benuejosh:
Shameless kid, painment you say… See say na potopoto full ya brain?
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by malakaimoscondo: 8:50pm On Mar 08
Putindbutt:
hu are olodo if u believe the government is not paying subsidy as It stand now
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Usmanovic95(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08
Alliswell248:

Everyday.....igbo keep making very difficult for themselves to rule this country.

It would be easier for a Tiv man from Benue than an alaigbo to rule Nigeria.....

Make it.....keep disgracing and embarrassing your tribe online.

How does his post correlate with igbos wanting to rule the rule the country.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Inosky(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08
Monday60655:
Tinubu knows how he opened mouth wide at the eagle square on 29th May, 2023 and announced that subsidy is gone. He should be bold enough to open his mouth wide again to announce that the subsidy has return, then bring the price of petrol to it's original price of less than #200 per litre. At least he has rooted enough for a year now.

He has no shame. He's only deceiving the f00!s in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges / Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit / Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.