Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide (7893 Views)

Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Kuginzi: 9:49pm On Mar 04
The Federal Government will begin the distribution of grains nationwide to cushion the impacts of the hardship in Nigeria.

Minister of Agriculture and Food Security Senator Abubakar Kyari disclosed this on Monday.

“Dear Fellow Nigerians,” he wrote on his official X handle. “In these trying times, I extend my sincere compassion to those affected by the hardships in the country. I understand the gravity of the situation, especially with the unfortunate event of foodstuff warehouse looting.

"Amidst these challenges, I want to assure you that our commitment to your well-being remains resolute. We shall commence the distribution of 42,000 metric tons of grains, as approved by Mr. President, across the 36 states of the federation as one of the programs to be rolled out this week.

“We are working hand in hand with NEMA and the DSS to ensure that the grains get to the right people in the right packages and quantities. Furthermore, 58,500 metric tons of milled rice from mega rice millers will also be released into the market for stabilization.”

The minister who hailed the resilience of the Nigerian people, urged them to back President Bola Tinubu’s government in its quest to address the challenges facing the country.

“I acknowledge the strength of the Nigerian people, and it is this resilience that will guide us through these difficult times. Let us stand together to support Mr. President in his strive for a better Nigeria,” Kyari said.

“Our government under the leadership of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is committed to addressing these challenges and working towards a more secure and prosperous future for all.”

Dear Fellow Nigerians,

In these trying times, I extend my sincere compassion to those affected by the hardships in the country. I understand the gravity of the situation, especially with the unfortunate event of foodstuff warehouses looting.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/04/hardship-fg-to-begin-distribution-of-grains-nationwide/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Malroux: 9:49pm On Mar 04
We have been hearing this for ages. Audio release. Next week they will repeat the same thing.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by EbinPawaGovt: 9:50pm On Mar 04
ebin pawa govt

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by SaintNegro77: 9:54pm On Mar 04
Grains that governors and their cohorts will siphon. Stop stupid policies and open up the boarders so that grains can flood in.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Olachase(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04
I don't even take all this politians serious again
They will just wake up one morning and say rubbish

Promise and fail, even the 24/7 steady power we Heard about Aba it's still fake 🥹🥹

Las las the tormentors are united 🚶🚶

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Asonaijaaso: 9:55pm On Mar 04
FORM LOCAL FOOD COOPERATIVES IN EVERY LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

LET THEM SELL ONLY CONSUMABLE QUANTITIES (MUDU) TO LOCAL INDIGENES.

LET IT BE RUN BY TRUSTED COMMUNITY MEMBERS .

THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMEN CAN MONITOR AND ENFORCE.

ONLY STAPLES WITH PRICE REGULATION.

THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT FEED 300 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE....ALL OTHER POLICIES WILL COLLAPSE IF THIS IS STARTED.

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Dedeity: 10:04pm On Mar 04
Mumu fg

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Ofunaofu: 10:05pm On Mar 04
How will the grains be distributed?

Through the governors, who will then distribute it to party members. Of course, it will be regarded as empowerment for party members. 

At the end, those who are in need will never get a grain.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Paraman: 10:07pm On Mar 04
I hear about all this grain sharing only onsocial medias

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Splashme: 10:08pm On Mar 04
When a thief is your president

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Iykopee(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04
Tinubu is a confirmed idiot. The only plan he has to cushion the hunger in the land is the act of distributing one cup of rice and beans to the people.

This amount of stupidity that is associated with Tinubu doesn't solve any problem.

Share rice, share beans. Is that the solution?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by commoditiesnig: 10:41pm On Mar 04
Good initiative.. FG should act fast pls
Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Adaisback(f): 12:44am On Mar 05
Everytime , to , to , to. To never tire una. Even the grains no go still reach the poor. Tinubu's heart is as ugly as his face , same as his govt.
I want to use this opportunity to thank Anambra big boys for doling out food stuffs and palliatives in their numbers. Thank you Obi Jackson, thank you coschariis, thank you Arthur Eze , thank you Anambra Elupee members . We appreciate

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by NoSmoking: 4:23am On Mar 05
You talk too much...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Pristine664: 4:26am On Mar 05
Iykopee:
Tinubu is a confirmed idiot. The only plan he has to cushion the hunger in the land is the act of distributing one cup of rice and beans to the people.

This amount of stupidity that is associated with Tinubu doesn't solve any problem.

Share rice, share beans. Is that the solution?

Whether you like it or not, it is Tinubu till 2031.

D!e if you like. grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Didijiji: 4:30am On Mar 05
They sent you this rubbish to post to calm the other looting and chaotic nerves out there right?

This method of propaganda has expired

It’s 9 months and no CNG bus on the road

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Celestialsword: 4:48am On Mar 05
The government and the masses are not sincere,

Even if this true, will the process be without corruption

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Osiris12: 7:17am On Mar 05
Fg to
Fg will.,

All na audio doings ☹️
Ebin pawa gidigidi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Sabadon(m): 7:17am On Mar 05
Lamba undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Cassandraloius: 7:17am On Mar 05
For how long will they keep distributing grains? Very unwise decision.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Bobotic(m): 7:18am On Mar 05
I wan smoke my own like this angry

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Iamdboss: 7:18am On Mar 05
Lori iro.... Audio distribution. I wonder if na ghost dey collect palliative in Nigeria. What a wasteful gvt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by elasticlala: 7:18am On Mar 05
shocked
Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by ArewaNightmare: 7:18am On Mar 05
grin na grain we go chop 🙄?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by dahmie2013: 7:19am On Mar 05
Malroux:
We have been hearing this for ages. Audio release. Next week they will repeat the same thing.
I tire o... Everyday grains, grains, grains....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Mar 05
Lol. 99 out of 100 Nigerians that y'all know won't benefit from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:21am On Mar 05
Where will all these distributions take place or will it be at only APC approved houses and stations?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by chukiz(m): 7:22am On Mar 05
Propaganda propaganda propaganda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by lexy2014: 7:22am On Mar 05
but the minister of state for FCT claimed that
We did distribution about twice. And then about to do the third one, where these trucks were here to offload these food items, and then they were attacked, even injured some people on duty.

but the minister of agriculture is saying they are going to begin distribution.

if they are going to begin distribution, then which distribution did the minister of FCT say they did twice and were about to do the third?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by lexy2014: 7:22am On Mar 05
valentineuwakwe:
Where will all these distributions take place or will it be at only APC approved houses and stations?
good question

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide by JealousCobra(m): 7:24am On Mar 05
cool

Farmers believe these criminals at your own perils.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Religious Demography Of The South West ? / Lagos Empowers 3000 Agriprenuers In Fisheries, Poulty, Piggery / Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.