Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen (16466 Views)

Economic Hardship: FG Begins Distribution Of Grains To States / Hardship: FG To Begin Distribution Of Grains Nationwide / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by israelmao(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08
Subsidy back

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Emmabyte: 8:56pm On Mar 08
Go to school you say no, na to forge certificate you go do , now you see your life mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by talkreal: 8:56pm On Mar 08
[quote author=benuejosh post=128843339]Anything done as long as it is to the betterment of Nigerians and the 'painment' of the Obidients and Peter Obi, i support it.

Very childish and senseless talk
When Will you grow above this
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by MajorGege(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08
Should I say this Government does not really know what he want?
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Exceed15: 9:02pm On Mar 08
Brunch of dumb people.. even the special adviser. Kikikikikiki.. Tinubu till 2098
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08
Alliswell248:

Everyday.....igbo keep making very difficult for themselves to rule this country.

It would be easier for a Tiv man from Benue than an alaigbo to rule Nigeria.....

Make it.....keep disgracing and embarrassing your tribe online.
Ok I hear you. Gazarella gazerrelaa tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Justnation: 9:13pm On Mar 08
[quote author=easzypeaszy post=128845288]ur foooolishness no gt boundry n full of hate n bigotry
Same guys wl be sayin Reverse subsidy removal
Same ppl sayin failure wen implimented
We deserve dis kind of sufferin n types of leaders we get
We cannot continue wt ppl lik u n expect goodtins to happen
Critisize everytin to just feed ur failure..leadin to more hatred and una number small so no impact can be made politically
[/quo

You have foolishly exposed your tribal bigotry and blind support of evil.
When you were dancing in the streets with your blind leaders in 2012 you never remembered hate nor considered the dangers of foolish and deceitful propaganda in pushing to remove a performing president for selfish interests.
Now idiots like you want everyone to forget yesterday and keep quiet in the face of this unpardonable destruction of our common patrimony just to please your master.
You have failed woefully, and shame is on you for supporting failure and insulting people who speak the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Usmanovic95(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08
The man deliberately avoided presidential debate and interviews.He didn't come with a plan aside how to win the election.He needs to apologize for removing the subsidy hastily without any plan on how to cushion the effects.The economy hasn't recoverd from that faux pas.
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by toneroforever(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08
benuejosh:
Anything done as long as it is to the betterment of Nigerians and the 'painment' of the Obidients and Peter Obi, i support it.

U reason no differently from an overzealous agbado. People like you, APC members and cattle should have a separate country.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by sanya4good(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08
Subsidy is gone.

Now subsidy has returned.
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08
benuejosh:
Anything done as long as it is to the betterment of Nigerians and the 'painment' of the Obidients and Peter Obi, i support it.
I bet agbadorians are feeling the heat more

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by toneroforever(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08
This re-introduction of subsidy clearly shows that the hasty removal of subsidy was a big mistake. It's shockwaves triggered the high cost of living we are experiencing today and the reintroduction of subsidy can not even take us back to pre May 29 2023 economic situation.

Tinubu is so cornfused.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by xukwaa: 10:05pm On Mar 08
I am disappointed. You guys should go to sleep. This life is really a mystery!

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Opans: 10:37pm On Mar 08
Putindbutt:
I like that she said "that does not negate the fact that subsidy has been removed". For me, i love the fact that those oil marketers that had lined their pockets with billions of subsidy money are no longer getting it. They're using media propaganda to armtwist FG to return subsidy to them but Tinubu will never return it back.
are u pure dumb or u are pretending to be ?
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by betonnaira: 11:05pm On Mar 08
Putindbutt:
I like that she said "that does not negate the fact that subsidy has been removed". For me, i love the fact that those oil marketers that had lined their pockets with billions of subsidy money are no longer getting it. They're using media propaganda to armtwist FG to return subsidy to them but Tinubu will never return it back.
zombie, b liking

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Fibonacci88: 1:18am On Mar 09
Putindbutt:
So cos of few marketers the whole country should suffer. If I may ask who is the fg paying this new subsidy to

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by WhereMyLoud: 2:30am On Mar 09
Tjra:

The headless mobs are perpetual sadists.

They are always in pains so don't take them serious.
only u write, only u reply. How many moniker do you have

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Miles300: 4:13am On Mar 09
Without subsidy una for don dey wail pass like this .....fuel for don enter 1200 ....

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by HRMK: 4:14am On Mar 09
KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELVES!ITS NOW CRYSTAL CLEAR NO POLITICIAN COULD BE TRUSTED AGAIN!!
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by olabodejinad: 4:44am On Mar 09
benuejosh:
How is this to the betterment of Nigerians , fuel don cheap for your side?

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by olabodejinad: 4:46am On Mar 09
Miles300:
Without subsidy una for don dey wail pass like this .....fuel for don enter 1200 ....
That's what they will tell you, you better wake the Bleep up. So, you mean to tell me that federal government was paying over 500% in subsidies? Haba And you think that is even believable, in Nigeria
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by olabodejinad: 4:48am On Mar 09
Opans:
are u pure
dumb or u are pretending to be ?

Oga mi, I no sabi for these people. Inside this suffering wey everyone dey feel am, some people go still dey talk this kind rubbish.
By the way before anyone calls me ipob or otherwise, I am a yoruba man, so mind how you address me
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by 3lami: 6:23am On Mar 09
Back and forth that is APC no concrete plan here we are today , what next for the future yet to come not known to anyone , until the the Contraption is finally sink .

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Diligence: 6:26am On Mar 09
APC was never a serious political party!

Change the change already!

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Zetty177x: 6:30am On Mar 09
benuejosh:

For general hardship u de reference Obidients. Ur Momsi nor take fruits and vitamins during her pregnancy. This is the results...
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by BluntCrazeMan: 6:40am On Mar 09
They vehemently denied that they are paying fuel subsidy.
Now they are saying something else.

So why denying at first.?

Why must they be telling lies to us first?
And in the end, they will still come out to use another lie to expose the lies they told us earlier..
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Tobest94: 6:54am On Mar 09
ivandragon:

The interesting thing is that this same bat said those who made subsidy unsustainable through thier economic sabotage approached him to take his cut but he refused.

The import of that is BAT knows the economic saboteurs, he knows how they have manipulated the system to benefit illegally from subsidy.

But he is too cowardly to face them. He rather suffer over 200m people by shifting the burden to them, than go after a few hundred economic terrorists.

The irony is that those economic saboteurs are still very much in play.

God bless you for this. Is cutting of the head solution to headache? Why can’t he monitor subsidy strictly, prosecute those thieves rather than remove it and swallow d money?
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by okoroemeka(m): 7:02am On Mar 09
benuejosh:
your brothers are been slaughtered like Christmas goat by herdsmen and yet Mr Peter obi is your problem,for your information Mr Peter obi is the only governor in the history of nigeria that lead a state for 8 yrs,didn't owe salary,pension, gratuity or contractor and yet saved #75 billion naira for the incoming government,it is only tribal hatred and sentiments thst will make people like you not to see that PO is the type of frugal statesman Nigeria needs now,everybody is buying from the same market and feeling the heat
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Creeknigga(m): 8:48am On Mar 09
benuejosh:
I thought I would never have to say this;
You are a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Angrymode: 9:52am On Mar 09
So no one advised him before he opened that his smelly brown mouth to remove it with the power he stole abi. Stupidity at its peak!
Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by Monday60655(m): 10:05am On Mar 09
Inosky:

He has no shame. He's only deceiving the f00!s in Nigeria.
Exactly my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Agric Exports Facing Rejections Overseas – WTO DG, Okonjo Iweala / Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta / South East Governors Responsible For Invasion Of Kanu’s House —IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.