Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) (21111 Views)

UAE, Nigerian Officials Finalising Agreements On Visa Ban Lift – Ngelale / Tinubu Sends Delegation To Niger, Libya, Algeria To Discuss Security, Trade / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by oskopy: 2:59am On Mar 10
Fear of Putin is beginning of wisdom.tinubu is afraid of cue ravaging African country. He doesn't want his government toppled
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by GentleRay: 11:19am On Mar 10
Only Russia can talk to Mali, Burkina Faso, and Niger to listen. The West is losing it in the African continent.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10
epainos:

Funny dude. A place I lived in, and travelled in and out to date that I even have many friends there. I am sure you have not left Naija, not to talk of stepping on your feet in Russia or Ukraine.

You want to talk of history....go to just 10 years back...and you don't even know the value of the Russian currency. Do you even know it is called Ruble? Lol. Funny dude. When Russia's currency is back to 30Ruble to 1$ it was in around 2019 to 2012, then come back so we can talk.

I don't have your time. Some of you make useless comments and one starts wondering what the heck just happened.

So na history you wan take erase that the russian currency is weaker than the US dollar? Yet,.you said boldly that Naija naira will have more value than the US cos of BRICS. Yet, none of the nations in BRICS has a better currency than the US.

Oga, you don't need history, go learn common sense.
Look at you and your Opportunist Mindset.

When you do not understand what is happening in the open, how come will get to comprehend secrecy?

Common sense is actually not common. Look by your side to the light.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10
BigBashiru:

Where is your proof that USA and Britain are promoting One World Government??
What is the essence of NATO and it other Associate Covert Organisations?
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by epainos: 9:03pm On Mar 10
darediamond:

Look at you and your Opportunist Mindset.

When you do not understand what is happening in the open, how come will get to comprehend secrecy?

Common sense is not common. Look by your side to the light.
Lol. Local man is pumping up. "Lokki" wan form say he sabi secrecy. grin You wey never step inside a plane.

Yes, common sense is uncommon..and it is playing out here.

I don't have your time. You want to teach me about my second home. Lol. I'm just laughing at you. I will describe the whole of Moscow for you right now in my head. Tell you all the underground train stations, tell you major streets...tell you about the road network...even start telling you about the Kremlin....the red Square Tell you about universities there. Their food...their lifestyle....everything. Wetin you know about Moscow? A beg, get the crap outta my mention. Not gonna reply to you again.

I repeat, go learn common sense.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by darediamond(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10
epainos:

Lol. Local man is pumping up. "Lokki" wan form say he sabi secrecy. grin You wey never step inside a plane.

Yes, common sense is uncommon..and it is playing out here.

I don't have your time. You want to teach me about my second home. Lol. I'm just laughing at you. I will describe the whole of Moscow for you right now in my head. Tell you all the underground train stations, tell you major streets...tell you about the road network...even start telling you about the Kremlin....the red Square Tell you about universities there. Their food...their lifestyle....everything. Wetin you know about Moscow? A beg, get the crap outta my mention. Not gonna reply to you again.

I repeat, go learn common sense.
You are displaying your Opportunist Mindset the more.
I care not about where you have traveled to around the world because everything you are baselessly bragging about now is encapsulated in the number 3. Do you know what they are Mr Traveller?

Now you are sounding irritating with all these your useless bragging which amounts no importance about what the Value of Naira would grow to be if being Sought after as against the present Unipolar World Order of PETRODOLLAR.

You can even brag about the before WAR looks of UKRAIN. Does that defines the Motives of BRICS and it there in Benefits to Nigerian Naira?

Education is not about obtaining High Sounding Academical Tittles. State of being educated is Permanently achieved when you become a LOGICAL, TACTICAL and TECHNICAL Being in the way you think and actuate your thoughts to create solutions that emanetes from becoming a Universal Being with no intellectual boundary.

Alling your reply with the sayings above and I will then know you are talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impeachment: Police Beef Up Security In Ekiti / EFCC Arrests BGL Boss, Okumagba Over Alleged N28.9bn Fraud - Punch / UK Court Stops Alison-madueke, Associates From Selling Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.